UPSB v4

Member Introductions / ohai

1. Miku
    Date: Sat, Dec 24 2011 18:20:53

Ohai thar. I go by Miku. My favorite color is teal. (uh-duh.) anyways, i've already been on here for 2 months but i felt the need to introduce myself formally.

[*]I'm a novice at pen spinning with 2 months of exp. [*]I know the basics of modding. [*]I'm on here quite a lot because I don't really have any other hobbies. *forever alone* [*]pen spinning is very popular in my school. most only know the fundamentals or less, but there are boys (no girls of course >_>) that are of course, better than me, since I started a lot later than a lot of people. well, i kinda lost all determination after the fundamentals. [*] I'd like to become more informed at famous spinners T__T [*] I'd like a mentor, if anyone is interested
    oh yeah, and i'm a girl. :hah:

2. Mats
    Date: Sat, Dec 24 2011 18:48:31

The wiki has some stuff about some famous spinners, past and present: http://www.upsb.info/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Famous_pen_spinners http://www.upsb.info/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Notable_pen_spinners We should really update this *goes to post in wiki team*

3. gyrobius
    Date: Sat, Dec 24 2011 19:39:42

Hello.

4. Quake
    Date: Sat, Dec 24 2011 19:44:40

ohitherekthxbai.

5. Danny116
    Date: Sat, Dec 24 2011 22:59:08

ohhaiderr x) -been spinning for 8 months -looove modding (need to buy another case x) -im here to see wutsup with the penspinning world, i play piano, saxophone, solve cubes, and know a bunch of useless info xD (obviously forever alone) -leader of my school unofficial penspinning club xD (half fobs and all dudes...... hilarious times) -ask my about spinner, im sure i know something O-e -im willing to teach! x) imma man! -teehee-

6. penzila
    Date: Sun, Dec 25 2011 01:34:14

why hello there

7. Aurora
    Date: Sun, Dec 25 2011 07:33:40

Hello :D

8. Miku
    Date: Sun, Dec 25 2011 17:42:14

lol hello everyone, again. :D @Danny116 LOL. i play piano too and flute and tennis and other useless info too xD I used to be a huge fob. with all that k-pop shit and ramen and everything :XD: thanks btw :3 if i have any questions about ps i'll ask you, then xD