UPSB v4

Battlezone / Erirornal Kraione versus Nashi

1. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 19:47:26

Erirornal Kraione Nashi Please vote after looking at both combos well and with unbiased opinion, thank you! May the best video win! ^^

2. Mats
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 19:49:16

Sorry Nashi, but perhaps you should battle someone closer to your level... Like a child who cannot yet walk. Harsh. It was a good combo Nashi, but Eriror's combo is clearly better.

3. Nashi
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 19:56:39

Okay. (sun) @GeeGeeGee, I appreciate your comment but this:

haven't seen such a nice combo that done by a girl
    :facepalm:

4. Mats
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 20:16:27

Nashi wrote: I would´ve never imagined, that someone would say my spinning is smooth
    That is because it is not smooth. :facepalm:

5. Nashi
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 20:18:55

No shit, Sherlock.

6. Pendragon
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 21:21:25

i think both combos are really goood ^^ errior is the better one nash you have to accept it:P but i like your style more than his^^

7. Mats
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 21:25:18

Pendragon wrote: i think both combos are really goood ^^ errior is the better one nash you have to accept it:P
    Surprised the voting is this close! Eriror's combo is clearly better... =/

8. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 21:31:19

Mats wrote: Surprised the voting is this close! Eriror's combo is clearly better... =/
    Don't be like that, Nashi's combo is really good.

9. Lettuce
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 21:32:50

I find Nashi's combo more appealing to watch.

10. Mats
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 21:38:09

Erirornal Kraione wrote: Don't be like that, Nashi's combo is really good.
    Yeah it's good, but so is having a slice of pizza, and your combo is like two slices of pizza...

11. gyrobius
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 21:47:49

Mats wrote: Yeah it's good, but so is having a slice of pizza, and your combo is like two slices of pizza...
    I don't like pizza that much...

12. Pendragon
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 21:56:14

Mats wrote: Yeah it's good, but so is having a slice of pizza, and your combo is like two slices of pizza...
    don´t think so if nashi could make her combo faster i would say she has a really good change of winning like i have already sayed i like her style more than that from errior but it´s a bit slow

13. Nashi
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 21:58:46

[video=youtube;ShrzIgj-xOg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShrzIgj-xOg&feature=youtu.be[/video] My slowmo.

14. Mats
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 22:02:56

gyrobius;160813]I don't like pizza that much...[/QUOTE] Read 'pizza' as 'chips'. ;) Oh and 'slices of' as 'individual'. [QUOTE=Pendragon wrote: don´t think so if nashi could make her combo faster i would say she has a really good change of winning
    And what is her chance of winning with this combo?

15. Nashi
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 22:04:46

And what if I so don´t care about winning?

16. Pendragon
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 22:10:47

nashi i think everybody know that you don´t care about it why should you? it´s just about the point that your vid is not bad but mats don´t want to understand that

17. ChainBreak
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 22:11:00

People indeed tend to forget they started spinning to have fun and not to be picky about other people not being as good as the elite. o_o

18. DArKT
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 22:11:44

@Mats Look to Nashis combo. whe ca obviously say that shes one of the best female spinners in the World. and i think that Erirors combo had to much Spam. even if its harder or smoother. my vote goes to Nashi

19. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 22:11:47

Mats wrote: Read 'pizza' as 'chips'. ;) Oh and 'slices of' as 'individual'. And what is her chance of winning with this combo?
    And what is the use of consistantly belittling Nashi? You just sound like a dick right now, and that's not what we're having this battle for. So unless you actually have a decent analysis, you can :gtfo: out of this topic. Thank you.

20. gyrobius
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 22:12:52

Mats wrote: Read 'pizza' as 'chips'. ;) Oh and 'slices of' as 'individual'. And what is her chance of winning with this combo?
    So the real question is: Who would I rather eat?

21. Pendragon
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 22:16:15

good saying eriror can´t put it in better words

22. ChainBreak
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 22:19:35

I voted Nashi, because I like the combo better. The combo just seems more appealing to me.

23. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 00:06:07

Great vid by both. However, @Nashi You had some stumbles and parts of bad smoothness, coupled by a mod that was too long for your hand and had bad spinning effect. You also didnt have much of a finisher. Eriror, on the other hand, excelled in all the parts you didnt, and had a slightly better (but still weak-ish) finisher. I do believe Nashis combo was slightly more difficult, but erirors combo was hard to see due to his angle, so I will call the difficulty almost even. Overall, +1 eriror.

24. Twine
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 00:14:49

+1 Eri. Nashi had a better combo imho but she kinda stumbled through it which ruined it a bit :/

25. Reason
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 00:23:09

i think that eriror's presentation was altogether better, but nashi had a better combo imo. either way both spinners are awesome and no one should argue about that. Also, no offense to eriror, but nashi wins in the "who's the sexier spinner" contest. so so sexy....

26. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 00:27:57

I VOTE NASHI BECAUSE SHE HAS B00BZ.

27. DArKT
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 00:41:51

SuiXidaL wrote: I VOTE NASHI BECAUSE SHE HAS B00BZ.
    I LAUGHED SOOOOOOOOOOO HARD WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

28. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 00:44:42

Holy hell. I didn't know Eriror fanboys still exist.

29. i.suk
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 00:56:02

eriror has better execution and presentation (but i found i could 'read' a lot of the moves, even without the slo-mo, shadows+finisher and tempo were nice, would've liked a stronger finisher though) nashi has higher difficulty and creativity (an inv flush sonic somewhere near the beginning, weird powerpass variations, finisher unusual but felt a bit weak too) in a tournament, i'd give eriror the higher score; i prefer nashi's breakdown though

30. neoknux_009
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 03:37:09

good job to you both. but eriror gets my vote for his confident feel and better control.

31. Yamaguchi
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 04:01:00

nashi's combo is fcking insane >_< I love her nao

32. Chobi
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 05:46:18

+1 Nashi. Her combo appealed to me more despite the slight stumble. :/

33. Wobster
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 06:09:54

I voted for the tits. :3

34. Vassenato
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 06:20:13

(null) i hope you're not this competitive in bed.

35. Vaan
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 06:29:25

Wobster;160909]I voted for the tits. :3[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Vassenato wrote: (null) i hope you're not this competitive in bed.
    :facepalm: obviously eriror is better than nashi. but if you appreciate what nashi just did on her level... maybe she'll win??? ^^

36. iFL
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 06:29:38

@Nashi The wiper part was nice but need to work on smoothness. Anyways, Both combos are nice. But +1 for Eriror. Sry Nashi. =D

37. Enkronidus
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 09:37:53

iFL wrote: @Erirornal Kraione LOL. I saw a continuous ringbak there.
    I saw no Cont. RingBak but a couple of Shadow Reverse 24-24s. :p I can't be biased, because by technically, I am biased to both sides. >_> Nashi made one of the best combos for female spinner so far a really great combo, her combo is hard enough that is so painful to pull it out smoothly. I think the her smoothness is forgivable, and it doesn't look that unsmooth anyway. Marc did a-better-than his average combo, pulled out almost perfectly. Saw a couple of new links at that PowerPass Reverse thingy and the transition from Shadow Reverse to MidBak 1.5 at the end, finally good to see something new. To be honest, I think Eriror's combo is easier. But probably because I practice his way of spinning so I am almost able to do what he did after my 30 minutes of tries. But then again, I'd feel weird if I vote for Nashi because I have a feeling that Eriror did a better combo. I nulled, sorry. If I could vote, I'd have voted for Nashi... or maybe Eriror. Argh, I can't decide. >__<;

38. iFL
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 09:57:23

@Enkronidus go for your mentor. :vcool: <------------

39. Wobster
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 10:13:28

Vaan wrote: :facepalm: obviously eriror is better than nashi. but if you appreciate what nashi just did on her level... maybe she'll win??? ^^
    I didn't even look at the combos. :trollface:

40. Mats
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 10:16:38

Well sorry if nashi or anyone else thought I was being harsh on her. I was trying to be. Her combo is clearly very good, but it's just not up to Eriror's level yet. Anyway, the real dicks in this thread are the ones making blatant sexist remarks. I mean, really guys? It's the 21st century and you are still making petty, sexist remarks? Grow up.

41. Nashi
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 10:26:47

Mats, I don´t mind that you´re harsh, but your first comments were just trolling and not being constructive. And that annoyed me. Sure I want criticism and sure i am way not as good as Eriror but these comments were just useless for me. I can emphasize your second statement. But yeah, these comments are nothing new for me. And I also like to repeat my statement: I don´t care about being a good female pen spinner (But I DO care about being a good pen spinner). I don´t want to hear that. There are not that many female pen spinners, it is not hard to be better than the other girls, so please gtfo, when you say stuff like that. It pisses me off and it doesn´t help me in any way for getting better. And you can be sure that I will be that unfriendly everytime one says that. Thanks.

42. Ivabra
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 10:40:00

IMO it's a draw, Nashi's breakdown is strong but Eriror's execution is better. And Eriror's breakdown is really cool too (I really liked the combo btw ^^) but Nashi's better So I don't know who to vote for :)

43. Enkronidus
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 11:37:38

Nashi wrote: And I also like to repeat my statement: I don´t care about being a good female pen spinner (But I DO care about being a good pen spinner). I don´t want to hear that. There are not that many female pen spinners, it is not hard to be better than the other girls, so please gtfo, when you say stuff like that. It pisses me off and it doesn´t help me in any way for getting better. And you can be sure that I will be that unfriendly everytime one says that. Thanks.
    Nashi is a great pen spinner. <3

44. YUi
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 15:00:15

Really awesome job to both (:

45. Syrti
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 15:44:50

Nashi definetely is on a very high level in case of linkages, but she is not smooth enough. Spin a bit faster, smoother and use a plain background ;) Vote goes to EK for better execution and smoothnes. Links weren't as good as Nashi's imo, but the overall does count!

46. KisukeHollow
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 16:15:38

@Nashi i think you need work more in your smothness, your combo is really good, with a nice breakdown but you can do better execution, anyways nice work, you will be a nice penspinner, but dont relax ok? i hope you continue this way. =D Go go go Nashi!

47. Mats
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 16:18:09

KisukeHollow wrote: @Nashi i think you need work more in your smothness, your combo is really good, with a nice breakdown but you can do better ejecution, anyways nice work, you will be a nice penspinner, but dont relax ok? i hope you continue this way. =D Go go go Nashi!
    Execution. ;)

48. KisukeHollow
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 16:34:54

Mats wrote: Execution. ;)
    I know i know hahaha i fail because i try to write quickly, i am in class hahaha but thanks Mats =D

49. Jolly
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 17:24:09

imo both were very good; but each one on a different way of doing. of course eriror was smoother but I would also consider the spinning time and how much nashi has already improved A LOT concerning smoothness. obviously she had again many cool linkings what I've always liked about her spinning (I tend to be spammy). @Nashi I'm already looking forward to meeting you again in january ;) edit: and to the people saying the pen was too big: when you have small hands, even mx looks big, I know what I'm talking about :D so that's no argument...

50. webspider
    Date: Mon, Dec 19 2011 18:02:34

Erirornal Kraione: So smooth. @Nashi: "UND ES TUT FÜRCHTERLICH WEEEEH".

51. Greenman
    Date: Thu, Dec 29 2011 20:21:44

Wow this was tough as hell. Loved them both so much. I legit just randomly chose. Both combos were insane! Congrats to both Of you! @Nashi

52. marcus
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 03:51:03

+1 Erirornal Kraione

53. Hahnda
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 04:13:52

I watched the first vid (Erirornal) and I was like hmmmm, this would be a great vid to watch in slo mo for learning purposes cuz it was some fast finger action. I watched the second vid (Nashi) and I was like hmmmm, is this vid in slo mo already?, then I was like hey is that a senorita spinnin that pen? Nice! Bottom line...speed kills and Erirornal's speed killed Nashi's hopes for a victory.

54. Nashi
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 16:02:45

@Hahnda: In what way is my gender related to my spinning? And why do so many people dislike slow spinning.

55. Enkronidus
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 17:10:17

Just saying, but to me Nashi's video has much more stuff that you can learn from than Eriror's. Speed is something, but it is not everything. Style is also something, but not everything. Speed requires good control, slow spinning makes a more comfortable style to watch. The rest is all about opinion and experience of voters[I'm not saying that anyone made a wrong decision on this one, it's a very close match] This would have been a closer much if it was on tournament and there were judges. But Nashi did a good job in a battle against a person with fanboys supporting like Eriror.

56. ChainBreak
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 20:08:52

When S777 spins slowly ppl go like: OH BAWS P0WN STYL0rZZ Other ppl spinning slowly: Oh noob gtfo get skillz The power of bias >_>

57. Hahnda
    Date: Wed, Jan 4 2012 01:39:49

Nashi wrote: @Hahnda: In what way is my gender related to my spinning?
    Your gender isn't related to your spinning, other than the fact that I thought it was nice to see a cute-ish girl spinning pens

58. Mats
    Date: Wed, Jan 4 2012 01:47:48

Hahnda wrote: Your gender isn't related to your spinning, other than the fact that I thought it was nice to see a cute-ish girl spinning pens
    :trollface:

59. Quake
    Date: Wed, Jan 4 2012 04:47:18

Hahnda wrote: Your gender isn't related to your spinning, other than the fact that I thought it was nice to see a cute-ish girl spinning pens
    this guy. :trollface: i see what your'e doing Hahnda LOLOLOLOLOL.

60. Hahnda
    Date: Wed, Jan 4 2012 05:11:54

DJSpin wrote: this guy. :trollface: i see what your'e doing Hahnda LOLOLOLOLOL.
    Lets not perpetuate my comments, this thread isn't about me...

61. Wobster
    Date: Wed, Jan 4 2012 05:47:13

DJSpin wrote: this guy. :trollface: i see what your'e doing Hahnda LOLOLOLOLOL.
    Yeah, he should keep it in his pants. :trollface:

62. LightSpinner
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 05:46:27

+erior just more smooth and fast paced