UPSB v4

Member Introductions / catfish

1. catfish
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 01:34:25

aloha everyone, im catfish. I am a penspinner from the 808 state (hawaii). I am a part of team hawaii. I have been spinning since July 2009......and ya. feel free to ask questions :)

2. Gland
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 01:45:32

hi catfish. :) wow, 1 year of spinning and better than me :P

3. RR24
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 03:37:26

FAGGOT jk lol you have been spinning 1 year and you better than dylan :O

4. Simplex
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 03:50:45

pro

5. Taikutsu
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 04:28:47

RR24 wrote: FAGGOT jk lol you have been spinning 1 year and you better than dylan :O
    Lance, we've had long talk(s) about this type of immature and "non-respectful" actions. Stop being critical with me. I've taken many breaks because of school work and marching band. I'm tired of you already. Go die you little trolling 12-year-old kid shit. On a side note, Catfish fucking owns.

6. Kirby
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 05:17:41

The first angry introduction thread I've ever seen.

7. RR24
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 09:15:13

oh my gawssh its a joke. sorry i offended you or whatever but its a joke i obviously said jk why would i actually mean that if i didnt know you that well i wouldve said: lol u mad? i didnt know you taken breakss its just one thing i noticed and again sorryyyy btw theres no capital C in catfish :)

8. chris
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 12:17:45

Welcome! So pro...

9. Taikutsu
    Date: Wed, Jul 21 2010 05:11:21

RR24 wrote: oh my gawssh its a joke. sorry i offended you or whatever but its a joke i obviously said jk why would i actually mean that if i didnt know you that well i wouldve said: lol u mad? i didnt know you taken breakss its just one thing i noticed and again sorryyyy btw theres no capital C in catfish :)
    No dumb shit, you said jk after you said catfish is a faggot. And with you telling me to look on this thread yesterday, you were getting my attention, right? And with experience I can clearly say you have A.D.D. since you like negative attention from me. You may think I'm ALWAYS overreacting to your "jokes""attention nets" but as I said before I'm tired of your "immatureness" and everything about you. If you don't understand me after this then, kid your fucked up. Oh, I take that back. Your already fucked up.

10. asdfcrow
    Date: Wed, Jul 21 2010 05:16:44

RR24 wrote: FAGGOT
    Why yes, You are.

11. Kirby
    Date: Wed, Jul 21 2010 14:42:16

So much hate. Everyone Chill. Yah RR24 could have been immature but he was kidding. Just hug it out :grouphug: EDIT: It was intended to be more of a compliment to Catfish then an insult to you. If someone said wow iColor you'd rape kirby in a battle, I wouldn't be offended (even though I'd be spinning longer). It's just kinda the truth.