UPSB v4

Off-topic / recording a short paragraph

1. ChauTran
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 00:17:44

Hi guys, I have this short paragraph that one of my friends asked me to read and record it for her. I could do it but my sinus is killing me, I can't even breath quite comfortably right now. So can anyone record it and send the file back to me pls? Just simply read and record the paragraph. Thanks a ton. And ASAP pls :) Here is the paragraph : "Sometimes when one person is speaking, he says the same thing/ that his friend was going to say. When this happens, the friend might say: “You took the words right out of my mouth!” Sometimes /a person has a bad or unpleasant experience/ with another person. He might say that experience/ “left a bad taste in my mouth.” Or /the person might have had a very frightening/ fraitning/ experience, like being chased by an angry dog. He might say/: “I had my heart in my mouth.” Some people have lots of money /because they were born/ [bɔ:n]into a very rich family. There is an expression for this, too. You might say such a person, “was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.” This rich person/ is the opposite of a person/ who lives from hand to mouth. This person is very poor /and only has enough money /for the most important things in life/, like food. Parents might sometimes withhold sweet food/ from a child/ as a form of punishment for saying bad things. For example, if a child says things/ she should not say to her parents, she might be described as a mouthy child. The parents might even/ tell the child to stop mouthing off. But enough of all this talk. I have been running my mouth long enough." Send it to me via PM or my email : [email][email protected][/email]

2. poisoned
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 05:15:38

Do you still need a recording?

3. ChauTran
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 06:10:15

Yes I do.

4. ChauTran
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 01:36:46

anyone pls?

5. Miku
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 17:03:42

I recorded myself reading it, but I messed up a little. Is that okay? o.e EDIT: the quality is shitty as well >_>