UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Krypton's Trade Thread - Please Do Have A Look!

1. Krypton
    Date: Fri, Dec 16 2011 05:27:12

Hello, I’m Krypton with +5 feedback. [SPOILER=RULES:] - I need money for college and I’m only making a small profit for each item so please help me :) - These items are not with me, so you must not change your mind and cancel your order after I got your stuff. Make up your mind and then let me know what you want. - PM me the quantity and colour of the items you want clearly. - I will go out and buy the stuff about once a week, so please be patient. - I ship from Malaysia, so shipping will usually be 4 USD to the U.S. and Europe, and 2 USD to within Asia. - I will ship upon receiving payment. - I accept payment via Paypal preferably, but am willing to consider any form of payment of your convenience. - Please do send me a PM if unsure of anything, I will regularly clear my inbox. If not, [B]please at least mention me in this thread so that I will be notified.[/B] - Any offers, bargains and negotiations will be considered. - If you’re looking for something that is not listed below, do enquire and I’ll try to find it. - I will check the condition of the products before I pay for them, and reseal them carefully immediately. However, if I did not reseal them properly enough, the packet may look like's it's been opened before, but it was simply to check for defects on the item, so that good quality/perfect items will reach your hands. - Have fun! [/SPOILER] I can get/have:

Spoiler Laknock Retractables $2 each Pilot G-TEC-C4 $2.50 each Pilot HI-TEC-C $2.50 each Pilot G-1 with grips $2 each Pilot G2 assorted colours $2 each Pilot Nextage (for Nz DC) $4 each Dr Grip G-Spec $10 each Tinted G3s $2 each Signo Broads $2.50 each Gold HGGs $2 each (Silver is temporarily out of stock) Pink Sailors $2 each (red, skyblue, orange and grey are sometimes available, but this Shop is really unpredictable) New Namaes $2 each packet Waterfall Mod $15 Subbed s777 MX $10 DC Comssa $1 Gripmatic $2 I got it for writing, but I don't like it much. Might be able to get more, depends on when they stock up. Dr Grip G-specs without grip $9 for both. There's still the inner grips and the tip that would make a great looking green/orange Dr. M&M. I’m so awfully sorry about the bad quality pictures. The store has some marketing policy about taking pictures for the sake of reselling so I had to surreptitiously take them with my phone.
    [SPOILER=Other misc stuff:] Some Pokemon EXs. Some are pretty old. The Manetrics are from WC decks. From 2006. Offer. Miska Saari's Suns and Moons WC deck. Selling together with deck box, card sleeves and dices. Offer. Some Bionicles. The tall model comes from two smaller, but still conderably big models. I sell them both. I'll mail that one with the spare parts in order to construct the smaller models. Offer. Some of these buggers date back to 2000, so they're pretty rare now. Cubes and stuff. I won the Cubedron by being good in Megaminx :D Offer. All offers will be considered thoroughly, and I am open to negotiations. [/spoiler] I only want money, but feel free to offer me anything, it will be taken into consideration. Finally, I hope you enjoy buying from me! P.S.: Alvaris was skeptical about how many pens I will be able to sell. Help me prove him wrong :P

2. Alvaris
    Date: Fri, Dec 16 2011 07:13:55

Pfft =_= and aren't those new namaes? based on the nub of the cap as far as i can see..seems like you quit ah

3. Krypton
    Date: Fri, Dec 16 2011 07:22:45

Yes, I'm sorry. I'll try to come for gatherings though. Really? I was told they were to older models. Thanks.

4. Mats
    Date: Fri, Dec 16 2011 07:49:45

lol Krypton, you are not going to sell many pens. Just get a part time job. =/

5. Krypton
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 11:20:01

C'mon guise :/

6. Krypton
    Date: Wed, Dec 21 2011 12:56:17

Bump :excited:

7. SuiXidaL
    Date: Wed, Dec 21 2011 12:59:12

Can you get Uni-ball Kuru Toga ?

8. Alvaris
    Date: Wed, Dec 21 2011 16:03:40

as far as i remember i have never seen one here in malaysia

9. Krypton
    Date: Sun, Dec 25 2011 05:28:23

Bump. Yeap, thanks Alva. Please PM or mention me so that I will be notified :)

10. xplosion
    Date: Sun, Dec 25 2011 21:24:50

Hello! i want namaes, sent u a MP :)

11. Krypton
    Date: Wed, Dec 28 2011 02:19:22

Bump! Added some new stuff that I was too lazy to get around gathering.

12. HenryS
    Date: Wed, Dec 28 2011 14:04:48

erm.. where do you live in MY??

13. Krypton
    Date: Wed, Jan 4 2012 04:39:11

Bumpies.

14. Krypton
    Date: Thu, Jan 12 2012 15:17:37

Bump! Been so busy I totally forgot the existance of this.

15. Krypton
    Date: Thu, Jan 19 2012 16:12:42

bumpitybumpbumpozoars.

16. Krypton
    Date: Sun, Feb 12 2012 03:55:59

For the heck of it, bump.

17. Krypton
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 13:04:26

bump, and since when Alvaris became a girl lol.