UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Erirornal Kraione

1. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 01:34:53

Hello guys I r erirawrnul crayown. You might not know me, so feel free to ask questions! There used to be the same topic on the previous UPSB, and it was quite long! Also a lot of useless questions though, so I might actually avoid answering those. :) Have fun? XD Basically, just read trough some old topics and the SotW topic, and I missed it. Sue me!

2. Danny116
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 01:45:37

so what has lead you to continues spinning for so long O:

3. Quake
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 01:54:47

Eriror! why u so good?!

4. Xero
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 02:07:48

:BANANA:

5. flame
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 02:11:17

How long do u think u will keep spinning?

6. iFL
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 02:42:14

Eriror! Y U No Teach Me? Lol.

7. funnky
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 02:49:03

why do i suck so much?

8. gyrobius
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 02:52:32

Do you punch babies to make living?

9. Escorpio123
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 06:15:09

Why don't you make tutorials of tricks or some of the sick mini combos that u do o.O

10. Nashi
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 07:19:36

:wub:

11. PENDRAGON
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 09:07:50

errior who doesn´t know you?? even the most members of gpc know you what about the fight gainst Enkronidus?

12. Mats
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 11:26:43

When are you moving to the UK? When are you going to come and stay at my lovely house for a week/weekend?

13. Enkronidus
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 11:48:51

Hi. I wrote like 20+ questions but then I accidentally pressed back button. So I'm just writing what I remember What are you going to use in our battle? D: Why the new YouTube channel type? Have you EVER masturbated? Cheukii or FingerPass? Angmaramyon or Ippei? Whose MidBaks are better: Cloud Traveler or Vicgotgame? What is the favourite combo of your own? An agnostic? Do you worship or believe in anything? [In cultural way] What is the goal of your life? What is the secret of the universe? Who is your favorite fictional super hero? What type of song do you dislike? What school subject do you hate? Can you do this? http://udel.edu/~mcdonald/mythtongueroll.html This link is good too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-I7-gF4rJQ ...Physics, Chemistry or Biology? Favourite games of all time? Name the name of the most romantic movie in your opinion. Same question as above but with song. ... *beingobliviousandcantrecallanymore*

14. Chobi
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 12:27:21

You spin a Minovate DC right? Would you dye your hair? Among all the bonkura copy spinners(inf2000, DaThroat etc), who do you think pulled it off the best? Who's your favorite spinner that's still spinning right now? bah

15. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 14:19:54

Okay, so here it begins. so what has lead you to continues spinning for so long O: Most likely just all the new tricks and linkages that I keep finding online and by trying out. The community overall is great as well, and everytime I go to a gathering I feel refreshed with a new spirit! Just seeing dozens of spinners and friends motivates me as well to keep trying. Eriror! why u so good?! Probably my hours and hours of training, and actually being active for 6 years! I can't exactly say why I got to the level I am right now, but I must have been doing something right... I guess it's just the massive amounts of freestyles I've been doing! :BANANA: :bananalama: How long do u think u will keep spinning? I think I'll always actually be spinning pens, but for how long I will stay active? I honestly don't know. Assuming work won't actually kill my hands, I'll still be spinning until this summer, after which I will start my studies. Whether or not I'll be at the top level when that happens, I don't know. I will have to set my priorities, and I don't know if that will be League of Legends, Pen-Spinning, Magic, or chess! We shall see when that time comes, no? However, I'll hopefully always be on UPSB and releasing videos. :) Eriror! Y U No Teach Me? Just tell me what you need help with, and I'll try to help you the best I can! why do i suck so much? Tsk, you don't actually suck. Sometimes there's just a hurdle you need to pass in order to improve. PS, you're not so much of a bad guy, and I apologise for that one misagreement from a while ago. Do you punch babies to make living? This is one of the useless questions which I actually shouldn't answer. However. No. Why don't you make tutorials of tricks or some of the sick mini combos that u do o.O Because I am really horrible at explaining people what I actually do, and how I execute them. I just do them, for me, there's not really a set guideline to tricks. That's why tutorials never worked for me, and why I just learned tricks from watching old collab videos. :) Sure, I could give breakdowns, but actually explaining it? Would be tough. what about the fight gainst Enkronidus? Will be fun, I hope. :) No idea how much he has been improving lately, so we'll see how it ends up. - When are you moving to the UK? Hahahaha, I have no idea. :) Maybe someday, maybe someday. So many places to see and go though! When are you going to come and stay at my lovely house for a week/weekend? When I actually have money and time to spare, I'm afraid! We'll see how life fares the coming time. :) - What are you going to use in our battle? D: A lot of things! Also a lot of things I won't tell you about! It might or might not involve 2 hands and/or body and environment. Why the new YouTube channel type? It just went to.. nothing a while ago and I can't find where to get it back to Guru. Have you EVER masturbated? Naw. Cheukii or FingerPass? FingerPass. Cheukii is the representative of old Korean spinning, but FingerPass developed it and actually spread the use of PalmSpin with his combo in FPSB + UKPS. Changed Pen-Spinning a lot during that time! Angmaramyon or Ippei? Angmaramyon already expanded the boundaries of hybrids with wipers and infinities during his time, and ippei evolved that even more when he started releasing his videos. You can't really choose between those two. Whose MidBaks are better: Cloud Traveler or Vicgotgame? Cloud Traveler's are just so nostalgic! Every time you watch it, you just are amazed how he was able to do that stuff in 2005, when high-leveled penspinners can't even do it nowadays! What is the favourite combo of your own? Probably between UPSB Tournament 2010 round 2 and 4, in the way that I definitely upped my game there. My video versus Scott Shaputis [#4] is also a personal favourite, but videos of my Cy-Spinn mod here and here are fancy as well. So hard to choose! I mean, now that I think about it, my video in Frozen Movement, the First Step was so clean as well! An agnostic? Do you worship or believe in anything? [In cultural way] I believe that there might be something above it that is just watching us dance like puppets, but it's hard to know for sure. I just live my life the best way I can, and if there's some being that watches or influences it, props for being able to do that, I guess! What is the goal of your life? I guess the goal is to follow whatever our governments wants us to do, no? We don't really have a choice otherwise, and there's not really anything else I have to work towards. What is the secret of the universe? Is there a secret? I don't think there's anything I'm aware of, then. Who is your favorite fictional super hero? Never really been a fan of comics and things like that, so I don't really know what to answer to that. Maybe Captain Gordon, DEFENDER OF EARTH. That guy was awesome. Disgaea was a great game. What type of song do you dislike? I usually dislike Hip-Hop and R&B, with a few exceptions like this and this. What school subject do you hate? I used to dislike geography, but I don't think there's anything I exceptionally hate. I was just quite bad at some things, like economy, haha. I guess I also dislike anything practical. Can you do this? http://udel.edu/~mcdonald/mythtongueroll.html Just tried, and apparently I can. Amazing! This link is good too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-I7-gF4rJQ Don't even try that game! :D ...Physics, Chemistry or Biology? Physics, I guess. Don't really have a reason for that though. Most related to maths? Favourite games of all time? Phantasy Star Online, Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals, Tales of Vesperia. Probably -the- three games I played to death 100% and know really well mechanical-wise. Yeah, probably even more so than Final Fantasy 10, which I played a lot of NSG runs as well. Name the name of the most romantic movie in your opinion. There are always some sappy christmas movies we watch with our family, but I honestly can't remember the names of those. I'm not really a moviewatcher, mind you. :) Happy Feet? :D Same question as above but with song. Day 11: Love by Ayreon, definitely. No reasons needed. B) - You spin a Minovate DC right? Correctomundo! Would you dye your hair? Already did that, actually. :) That was some years ago, in... 2008 I guess? Maybe even 2009. Yeah, 2009. Among all the bonkura copy spinners(inf2000, DaThroat etc), who do you think pulled it off the best? inf2000 pulled the copy off the best, but DaThroat expanded on what bonkura actually wanted to do the most with his creativity. Honest props to him! Who's your favorite spinner that's still spinning right now? Sheep, I'm pretty sure. He pulls it all off to effortlessly, I'm jelly. His combo in SpinningParty IV is what really introduced me to him. That's probably my favourite combo of him, but the rest is awesome as well. :)

16. Abyss
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 16:19:43

Favorite trick family? Isnt this thread like SOTW? How do you learn mid baks >.< What motivates you to keep spinning?

17. PENDRAGON
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 20:02:37

i don´t even know you are a german i know your girlfriend before but not even you

18. Nashi
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 20:11:55

Amazing...but he is dutch.

19. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Fri, Dec 16 2011 02:58:39

Favorite trick family? Shadows! They're majorly underused, in my opinion. Isnt this thread like SOTW? Well yeah, it is, it just lasts longer than a week. :P I don't know, I kinda explained it in the first post. How do you learn mid baks >.< Look at this really well, I think it elaborates on the hand movement quite well. Raise and drop your middlefinger accordingly, that's the important part! What motivates you to keep spinning? Asked before. :)

20. PENDRAGON
    Date: Fri, Dec 16 2011 13:40:38

Nashi why do you always correct me? ......ok i know the answer let´s discuss it other time

21. Enkronidus
    Date: Fri, Dec 16 2011 16:33:22

Erirornal Kraione wrote: What are you going to use in our battle? D: A lot of things! Also a lot of things I won't tell you about! It might or might not involve 2 hands and/or body and environment.
    ...Oh, fuqhk man. D: Y u so no mercy. What is the interjection that you say the most? Too many exclaimation marks you wrote in sentences in this thread, why? D: What is your favourite animal and why? Mew or Mewtwo? What was the most fancy thing in your life? Why don't you like Dutch language? Warrior or mage? [In any video game that has such option] Stealth style or face to faces? [In any game that you can make such decision] Plan or improvise? [In any daily situation in real life with a little less than average amount of time] Work as group or be a lonewolf? Describe your life before you found out about PS and how much your life has changed after that? Werewolves or vampires? Your favourite english accent to listen? [Original british, American, Canadian, Scottish etc.] Favourite gun? [Kinda refer to video games, but some in the games are simulated from their real life counterpart. So just anything] Darkness or fire?

22. Vassenato
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 07:39:18

seems like noob to me

23. PENDRAGON
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 08:22:33

Enkronidus wrote: ...Oh, fuqhk man. D: Y u so no mercy. What is the interjection that you say the most? Too many exclaimation marks you wrote in sentences in this thread, why? D: What is your favourite animal and why? Mew or Mewtwo? What was the most fancy thing in your life? Why don't you like Dutch language? Warrior or mage? [In any video game that has such option] Stealth style or face to faces? [In any game that you can make such decision] Plan or improvise? [In any daily situation in real life with a little less than average amount of time] Work as group or be a lonewolf? Describe your life before you found out about PS and how much your life has changed after that? Werewolves or vampires? Your favourite english accent to listen? [Original british, American, Canadian, Scottish etc.] Favourite gun? [Kinda refer to video games, but some in the games are simulated from their real life counterpart. So just anything] Darkness or fire?
    why do ask him that much while having been his padawan?

24. Enkronidus
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 08:42:53

Because most of the questions I asked have never been asked before and/or have been deleted and I can't recall It would be interesting to know about his thoughts because he has good logic and somewhat, his taste. Also just to satisfy his thirst of questions. If you think what I have asked so far is that much, try go back to his SOTW and older threads in old UPSBs

25. Chobi
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 10:36:01

Enkronidus wrote: What is the interjection that you say the most? Too many exclaimation marks you wrote in sentences in this thread, why? D: What is your favourite animal and why? Mew or Mewtwo? What was the most fancy thing in your life? Why don't you like Dutch language? Warrior or mage? [In any video game that has such option] Stealth style or face to faces? [In any game that you can make such decision] Plan or improvise? [In any daily situation in real life with a little less than average amount of time] Work as group or be a lonewolf? Describe your life before you found out about PS and how much your life has changed after that? Werewolves or vampires? Your favourite english accent to listen? [Original british, American, Canadian, Scottish etc.] Favourite gun? [Kinda refer to video games, but some in the games are simulated from their real life counterpart. So just anything] Darkness or fire?
    Lol GSky this is.... a lot. o.o Have mercy on the guy lol

26. Jazz
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 11:15:22

EK or Eriror? (sun)

27. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 18:04:53

thoughts on LPSA? and Y U SO HANDSOME? D: (all homo)

28. Raos
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 19:33:12

Erirornal Kraione wrote: Okay, so here it begins. Have you EVER masturbated? Naw.
    I call bull shit on that :trollface:

29. Mats
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 02:58:16

Where do you see yourself in? 1 year 2 years 5 years 10years?

30. Chobi
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 11:39:21

Your thoughts on the SPSC/MYPSC/KPSA WC team? In your opinion, what team will become the "dark horse" in the upcoming World Cup? Nagi or Cheukii? What would you consider a heavy mod?/What's your personal limit for the weight of any mod you spin? Personal Midbak 1.5 record? Non-PS related: What's your gaming setup? (if you have one, that is lol) EDIT: spelling derp

31. hunoo55
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 14:14:24

What is your favorite penmod?

32. Mats
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 14:16:44

What kind of chess rating are you aiming for ? What's your best chess win and worst chess loss? Do you play any other board games? Please list and say about your favourite and least favourite. How many women have you slept with? What are you opinions on sex? What do you think about gay marriage and about gay couples adopting children? Do you want children? If yes, how many? Would you teach your kids pen spinning? How fast can you type? How many languages can you speak; fluently? advanced? basic? Please list. Ever had a pet? If no, would you ever want one? Best and worse job you have had and why? Best thing to happen; in school? in work? at a friends house? ever ever anywhere? If you could change the world in one way, what would you do? Ever player an instrument? Would you like to? If yes, which one and what would you play on it? Ever thought of living somewhere other than The Netherlands or UK? Which countries have you visisted? What was your favourite/least favourite and why? What is your favourite and least favourite places in The Netherlands and why? How many girlfriends have you had? How often do you pen spin? How often do you practice? How much time to you usually practice a combo for before filming? How long does a combo take to film usually? Can you juggle? Can you cycle? Are you a good swimmer? What is your favourite and least favourite book and why? What are you doing after your finish studying? Would you ever: kiss a man? have sex with a man? What was the best day of your life? What was the worst day of your life? What is your favourite food? And least favourite food? And why? If you could invent a: pizza topping, burger, milkshake, fizzy drink, ice cream. What would they be? Would you ever like to run your own business? Will you ever be pen spinning world champion (although you should have been once already)? Will you ever lead a world cup team to victory? Do you want to explore the world? If yes, where and why? Do you prefer rain or snow? Sun or cloud? Sea or land? Belgium or France? What is your favourite number? What is your favourite and least favourite word in: Dutch French English German and why?

33. Along
    Date: Tue, Dec 20 2011 06:53:25

how many pen mods do u own?

34. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Dec 20 2011 12:21:59

im impressed that people in this era even heard of Angmaramyon and Cloud Traveler, they were big when i first started spinning.

35. Enkronidus
    Date: Tue, Dec 20 2011 14:03:09

Well, AoD. That's because I'm not a new generation. I'd be impressed as well if people in this era ever heard of them, lol

36. ChainBreak
    Date: Wed, Dec 21 2011 19:44:38

Monster or Relentless? :O

37. Aurora
    Date: Sat, Dec 24 2011 12:07:10

lol

38. Mats
    Date: Sat, Dec 24 2011 13:09:57

I don't think he is answering anymore.

39. XYZaki
    Date: Wed, Dec 28 2011 02:56:14

Why did you create Three Passions? IIRC, it had something to do with fairy not wanting you on UPSB so much?

40. ReAct
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 21:30:30

Why are you so sexy. lol