UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / need a pen

1. subin_
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 17:09:55

i don't have a pen to spin and the materials are also not found in my country so can anyone give me a pen mod please......and i am too poor and young to buy one pen from the websites....

2. Zeta
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 17:21:59

If u have money u can send me money. I can mod pens for u but not for free.

3. PenwisH
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 17:22:42

you can try entering my giveaway and take your chances there but you will not really find anyone to give you free things especially if you are new and not known

4. Wisp
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 17:23:47

your best chance is to win in a penwish monthly. Or buy some exclusive pens from Nepal and trade them with other traders you want.

PenwisH wrote: you can try entering my giveaway and take your chances there but you will not really find anyone to give you free things especially if you are new and not known
    HIVEMIND!

5. flaming oracle
    Date: Wed, Dec 14 2011 03:28:21

your a beginner??? doesn't everone have bic pens at least?? if not >.>"" i'd be more than happy to send you a few beginner mods for free maybe but ony if you pay for the shipping

6. subin_
    Date: Wed, Dec 14 2011 14:02:33

@flame sivics yes i am a beginner and but i not used to sending thing or getting things from other countries and BTW can't we just send the pen in side a mail and just post it??

7. PenwisH
    Date: Wed, Dec 14 2011 15:25:41

reply to my thread. flame sivics is saying if you pay him minimal shipping he will send you something (very nice of him)

8. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Dec 14 2011 19:24:21

However, you should try putting together pens you already have to try and makes mods, or just double cap a long enough pen. If you can send money you should take up sivics offer, that's incredibly nice of him to offer that. Look up mods like the bictory, the bic round stic pens can be found pretty much anywhere.

9. subin_
    Date: Thu, Dec 15 2011 15:13:11

thx for the offer sivics but i think i will try to make my own mod from what is found in my country but there aren't many pen found here...

10. Aurora
    Date: Sat, Dec 24 2011 13:06:51

@subin_ Buy from here http://penwish.com/