UPSB v4

Serious Discussion / Getting rejected

1. Legion
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 03:04:56

So. I met this really cute girl a few months ago, and i got to know her, and she has a great personality. We are good friends, but i wish that we could be more than just good friends. It turns out that i didn't even notice that she already has a boyfriend, so when i got the guts to ask her out, she flat out said that she wasn't interested, and she thought i already knew that all we could be is friends. This isn't the first time such a thing has happened, infact, it seems like all of the really awesome girls out there aren't attracted to people like me. They feel more comfortable with us being just friends, or like siblings, or whatever the story is. I've never had a serious relationship (or even a lasting one) before, and im really depressed about that. i know that im not alone in this boat, but it sucks. It figures. I hate rejection. Im sorry about ranting like this, but i have to let it out somewhere that she doesn't see it so she doesn't feel badly.

2. Xero
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 03:40:48

Coming from an experienced player, I can tell you this: bitches ain't shit. Sure, it hurts now, but there is life after loss. If anything, look at this as motivation to find and even sweeter babe. :thumb:

3. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 03:51:18

Darn, I thought this thread was about college admissions.

4. Zkhan
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 03:54:32

^

5. jet
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 04:26:16

Good job, you came to a forum of pen spinners that can relate to you XD

6. Minlaotion
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 04:27:21

Same here my man. Got rejected a few days ago... Same exact thing she was dating someone else. Well We can just go "FUCK IT." And just stop trying get over it and spin. Well get someone later

7. Raos
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 04:36:44

dotn worry bro been there. Try to forget her, it happens. Youll find another one. Sure it feels like shit but that doesn stop you. Use it for motivation! For the friends thing, you got to get out the friend zone. You need to be more social out going. You have to make people notice and like you .

8. sangara
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 04:39:00

You're 13-16 years old, there will be plenty more. Trust me.

9. MrCraziBaby
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 04:52:44

Or you could take advantage of the situation, IN FUTURE.

10. Vassenato
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 05:15:03

fuck bitches get money smoke trees

11. Xero
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 05:35:04

sangara wrote: You're 13-16 years old, there will be plenty more. Trust me.
    It infuriates me like no other that I can't +1 posts in the OT.

12. ricesi
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 06:43:48

@Nero666 "I have failed over and over again, and that is why I succeed." -Michael Jordan If cute girls just want to be ur friend, just be there friend; when they're down, comfort and cheer them up. Then, when they see what a great guy you are, they might start hooking u up with one of their cute friends. Also, there is probably still alot of time for u to find a perfect match, especially in college. What happens is always meant to be.

13. flaming oracle
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 07:06:54

1. first of all >.> loki how the hell did i spot this on upsb??? -.-"" 2. to everyone- not all spinners don't have a gf cause i do... just saying 3. lol shouldn't look into things if first time doesn't go right, distant yourself and let them come to you. 4. once you think they like you, take time assure it talk to them more ask them if they are interested in anyone else 5. wait to where it seems like they are just like putting a sign out saying i like you and then not take it as seriouse and try to ask them out and if that works move on to 6. don't take it all so quick and seriouse just let it all happen as time goes and you'll be perfect as uh... well let's just say with all the spinners here we could even make justin bieber look cool XDDD

14. boshi
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 08:10:10

dammit totally thought this was college. dont worry about rejection now. your young, shit happens. don't commit too early.

15. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 08:41:00

I see your enter key screwed up. Frog~

flame sivics wrote: 1. first of all >.> loki how the hell did i spot this on upsb??? -.-"" 2. to everyone- not all spinners don't have a gf cause i do... just saying 3. lol shouldn't look into things if first time doesn't go right, distant yourself and let them come to you. 4. once you think they like you, take time assure it talk to them more ask them if they are interested in anyone else 5. wait to where it seems like they are just like putting a sign out saying i like you and then not take it as seriouse and try to ask them out and if that works move on to 6. don't take it all so quick and seriouse just let it all happen as time goes and you'll be perfect as uh... well let's just say with all the spinners here we could even make justin bieber look cool XDDD

16. Legion
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 14:15:03

haha yeah, thanks for teh support guys. i should just focus on spinning and forget about everything else :P

17. flaming oracle
    Date: Wed, Dec 14 2011 00:21:33

FrogPrinceXD wrote: I see your enter key screwed up. Frog~
    oh lol well i'm on an ipad kinda hard to type on it >.<"""

18. Miku
    Date: Sat, Dec 24 2011 00:36:20

lolol this. i think it's brave of you guys to actually ask her out. but you don't need a relationship at this age :P the likelihood of it lasting is low as well. try not to focus on her looks too, it shouldn't matter if she's cute or not. most likely, if she's really that cute, she has high standards that will never be reached >_>

19. funnky
    Date: Sat, Dec 24 2011 01:13:29

Nero666 wrote: So. I met this really cute girl a few months ago, and i got to know her, and she has a great personality. We are good friends, but i wish that we could be more than just good friends. It turns out that i didn't even notice that she already has a boyfriend, so when i got the guts to ask her out, she flat out said that she wasn't interested, and she thought i already knew that all we could be is friends. This isn't the first time such a thing has happened, infact, it seems like all of the really awesome girls out there aren't attracted to people like me. They feel more comfortable with us being just friends, or like siblings, or whatever the story is. I've never had a serious relationship (or even a lasting one) before, and im really depressed about that. i know that im not alone in this boat, but it sucks. It figures. I hate rejection. Im sorry about ranting like this, but i have to let it out somewhere that she doesn't see it so she doesn't feel badly.
    i just noticed u live in colorado

20. funnky
    Date: Sat, Dec 24 2011 01:24:32

Miku wrote: lolol this. i think it's brave of you guys to actually ask her out. but you don't need a relationship at this age :P the likelihood of it lasting is low as well. try not to focus on her looks too, it shouldn't matter if she's cute or not. most likely, if she's really that cute, she has high standards that will never be reached >_>
    so true

21. Surge
    Date: Sat, Dec 24 2011 01:32:49

Nero666 wrote: So. I met this really cute girl a few months ago, and i got to know her, and she has a great personality. We are good friends, but i wish that we could be more than just good friends. It turns out that i didn't even notice that she already has a boyfriend, so when i got the guts to ask her out, she flat out said that she wasn't interested, and she thought i already knew that all we could be is friends. This isn't the first time such a thing has happened, infact, it seems like all of the really awesome girls out there aren't attracted to people like me. They feel more comfortable with us being just friends, or like siblings, or whatever the story is. I've never had a serious relationship (or even a lasting one) before, and im really depressed about that. i know that im not alone in this boat, but it sucks. It figures. I hate rejection. Im sorry about ranting like this, but i have to let it out somewhere that she doesn't see it so she doesn't feel badly.
    You should nurture the angst you have against society for putting you in a position where you must preform in order to mate. Then, when you're filled with ripe, seething hatred, take up an extreme sport and get a tattoo along the lines of, "Smoke crack, worship satan." At this point, you will have necessarily made yourself irresistible to women. Take your pick.

22. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Dec 25 2011 06:43:42

disregard females, acquire aesthetics/money

23. Greenman
    Date: Thu, Dec 29 2011 19:47:33

Ha I rejected I girl like 3 weeks ago and it felt AWESOME

24. Miku
    Date: Thu, Dec 29 2011 20:50:38

greenman11 wrote: Ha I rejected I girl like 3 weeks ago and it felt AWESOME
    LOL WAI?

25. Pen Ninja
    Date: Thu, Dec 29 2011 22:04:02

The 1st thing I notice here, is that you say you're good friends with said female... like siblings even! But you dont know she has a boyfriend? Maybe you should reassess. There's certain types of people who're going to have a hard time getting ladies because of how society works: badly. Gamers such as myself... aren't given much of a good reputation in general and not many people are overly willing to look past that before assuming that I'm some sort of social reject that doesn't know how to have fun if it's not looking at a screen. When you do find that person that isn't as mindless as everyone else, you need not do any more than the classic "be yourself"... except maybe find out if they're already taken 1st (LEARN TO FACEBOOK!)...

26. Surge
    Date: Thu, Dec 29 2011 23:07:25

I like Pen Ninja's insistence on "being like siblings." Incest gets you off faster, way hotter than normal sex. I'd say if they consider you a brother, all the more reason to try to get into their pants.

27. Greenman
    Date: Fri, Dec 30 2011 02:29:30

Miku wrote: LOL WAI?
    she was ugly as hell and I originally thought she was lesbian

28. Furloy
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 01:48:47

Why do you think we spin pens????

29. Krypton
    Date: Thu, Jan 26 2012 15:43:58

Furloy wrote: Why do you think we spin pens????
    I believe most enjoy the aesthetical value of it.

30. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Jan 26 2012 17:23:25

Never heard of this,

31. ChainBreak
    Date: Sat, Jan 28 2012 00:25:46

Get rejected -> live on -> get a girlfriend -> break up -> live on It's like that: Sometimes you will get happiness then when it's gone you're depressed and down. But that's no reason to just stay down and cry like some baby. Get up and live. Don't hesitate, just live and enjoy life. Eventually you will find true happiness and it's worth it.