UPSB v4

Where to find Pens in... / Pens in Cherry Hill, NJ

1. phinamthi
    Date: Mon, Dec 12 2011 23:54:41

I would like to know if there is any decent pens to get around here (besides Profile, G2, and RSVP) ._. there's nothing really that you can say "decent", but srsly, I want to be French or Japanese :trollface:

2. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 00:23:31

go to New York if you want japanese pens. good luck in NJ.

3. SuiXidaL
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 00:25:31

GeeGeeGee wrote: go to New York if you want japanese pens. good luck in NJ.
    Kinokunyia, they go there every NY gathering. A google search would show you where it is.

4. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 00:31:47

SuiXidaL wrote: Kinokunyia, they go there every NY gathering. A google search would show you where it is.
    yeah i said that =.= i've been in atlantic in New Jersey. No pen store. I went to Kino once and it's the biggest pen store i've ever seen..... i'm assuming you accidently "quote" me. so yeah. NO luck in Jersey. :D

5. SuiXidaL
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 01:13:26

GeeGeeGee wrote: yeah i said that =.= i've been in atlantic in New Jersey. No pen store. I went to Kino once and it's the biggest pen store i've ever seen..... i'm assuming you accidently "quote" me. so yeah. NO luck in Jersey. :D
    I don't see your post saying anything about Kinokunyia bro. All you said is there are Japanese stores in NY, but you never specified.

6. phinamthi
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 01:37:03

fufufufu... -___- At least I know where to go next summer

7. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 02:49:18

i guess you have to go check every single store to see if there're pens. yeah i've been in Kino once. no KT or CT or AC. no Hyperjell too. and everything was expensive....muji was ok.

8. phinamthi
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 03:01:56

Well that sucks balls. WHY YOU MOCK ME DA FRENCH AND JAP. WHY.

9. PenwisH
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 05:08:45

find a computer. get on the internet. goto penwish. sure a computer with internet is available in cherry hill, NJ =p