UPSB v4

Reports / Infraction for SuiXidaL: Flaming

1. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Dec 9 2011 04:31:42

User: SuiXidaL Infraction: Flaming Points: 2 Administrative Note:

Message to User:
    You asked for it. I was going to just prune and not say anything else but you wanted to complain like a little bitch, so here you go.

2. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Dec 9 2011 05:31:06

this infraction is being appealed [QUOTE=SuiXidaL]It has come to my concern, that Strat1227 being a Moderator is abusing his powers. I had an argument with Zkhan today about how i troll the newbs, don't contribute to the board and i don't spin. We then got the conclusion when Zkhan said that i didn't spin, and he was a better spinner than i was, therefore it makes him a better person than me. Before i could copy the quotes, the shoutbox was pruned. The argument stopped for a few minutes and it started again when Zkhan called me a Vermin, i got mad and started asking what gave him the right to call me a vermin because i don't pen spin. Then i got really angry with him and shouted a paragraph about everything. Strat comes on and Zkhan disapears while Strat starts complaining to ME why i'm being a little bitch and complaining about everything.

You asked for it. I was going to just prune and not say anything else but you wanted to complain like a little bitch, so here you go.
    He then gave me an infraction because i was supposedly 'flaming' when Zkhan and a few others were involved. [B]Do something about this, please.[/B][/QUOTE]

3. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Dec 9 2011 05:33:52

Situation: SuiXidal and Zkhan were bickering in shoutbox (nothing particularly infraction-worthy), so I pruned and told everyone to calm down. Like SuiXidal says in his PM, Zkhan immediately stopped, and he didn't. He continued to bicker, blame me, and complain, so I gave him an infraction. The infraction isn't for bickering with Zkhan, it's for continuing to break the rules after a moderator asked him to stop. Open and closed.

4. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Dec 9 2011 08:32:04

@Zombo Talked to KK on tinychat, explained what happened and now we're cool. I told him I'd change it from a 6 month infraction to a 3 month infraction since it wasn't actually for flaming, it was for ignoring a mod telling him to stop

5. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Dec 9 2011 08:33:43

This infraction has been reversed. Reason:

Change to 3 months