UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / This is golden.

1. Frip
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 00:47:22

[video=youtube;pkPWw2jSnhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=pkPWw2jSnhI[/video] :bowdown:

2. chris
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 00:57:28

Hands off to this guy. Sooo many things here are true. Either that or stereotypical. <_< However, this is soooooo relevant to my interests :O I need to see this movie ASAP! :) EDIT: quick check at the tags. The movie is Pyaar Ka Punchnama :)

3. sangara
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 05:04:49

No all these things are true, just remember, all women are crazy.

4. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 05:28:41

LOOOOOOLOL I can understand the language they are speaking in, I have seen this video about a million times (brown family and friends ftw) strong points made in the video. The movie according to my brother was alright, not that impressive. the subtitles were quite well done , I am really surprised O.o word to word almost.

5. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 06:43:06

what language is that... mix of (tamil??hindi?) + english... didnt know english was so prominent in indian languages

6. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 06:45:49

wow you guys have long attention spans watched 5 seconds and got bored and closed

7. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 12:55:26

Zombo wrote: what language is that... mix of (tamil??hindi?) + english... didnt know english was so prominent in indian languages
    Its hindi mixed with english, no tamil. No one use the pure hindi anymore and since its necessary to take english in indian education, hindi is mixed with english when speaking. This is how everyone speaks hindi. Of course if you are writing an official paper or something in hindi you are not allowed to use english words but when speaking no one really cares lol.

8. neXus
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 17:44:17

That guy is a pussy and needs to man the fuck up. This is a must watch to see exactly what kind of whiny man you should not become.

9. SJ
    Date: Thu, Dec 8 2011 18:50:41

TheAafg wrote: Its hindi mixed with english, no tamil. No one use the pure hindi anymore and since its necessary to take english in indian education, hindi is mixed with english when speaking. This is how everyone speaks hindi. Of course if you are writing an official paper or something in hindi you are not allowed to use english words but when speaking no one really cares lol.
    wait what.... if its necessary to take english into indian education, why not just talk in english only? mixing it with hindi is only gonna confuse people in the long run as they will forget hindi words here and there. its like how a lot of 2nd gen kids speak. they mix up english and one other language all the time so they only know how to speak like that or just only english. it should only be done if they know a certain word in one language, but not the other. otherwise, its beneficial to just use one or the other, not mixed. what do you think

10. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Dec 8 2011 21:09:58

SJ wrote: wait what.... if its necessary to take english into indian education, why not just talk in english only? mixing it with hindi is only gonna confuse people in the long run as they will forget hindi words here and there. its like how a lot of 2nd gen kids speak. they mix up english and one other language all the time so they only know how to speak like that or just only english. it should only be done if they know a certain word in one language, but not the other. otherwise, its beneficial to just use one or the other, not mixed. what do you think
    you can only talk in english in schools, you are not allowed to speak hindi in most (good) schools. There are around 30 states in India and almost every state has their own language, it is compulsory to learn the language of that state if you are studying in it up to grade 10. People speak english at school and another language at home/outside so its hard to choose one language over the another, however most educated people are quite decent at english + whatever language they speak/learned. India has multiple languages so often times people have to use english to communicate with someone from another state. It is compulsory for you to take the language of your state till grade 10 however if the state doesn't use hindi, hindi will not be paid much attention. Forcing people to only speak one language is not possible and it is like erasing culture lol. The Britishers ruled India for about a hundred years, the indian languages were not forgotten what makes you think learning another language will make people forget hindi? afterall indian languages are one of oldest languages in the world.

11. SJ
    Date: Fri, Dec 9 2011 05:35:13

TheAafg wrote: you can only talk in english in schools, you are not allowed to speak hindi in most (good) schools. There are around 30 states in India and almost every state has their own language, it is compulsory to learn the language of that state if you are studying in it up to grade 10. People speak english at school and another language at home/outside so its hard to choose one language over the another, however most educated people are quite decent at english + whatever language they speak/learned. India has multiple languages so often times people have to use english to communicate with someone from another state. It is compulsory for you to take the language of your state till grade 10 however if the state doesn't use hindi, hindi will not be paid much attention. Forcing people to only speak one language is not possible and it is like erasing culture lol. The Britishers ruled India for about a hundred years, the indian languages were not forgotten what makes you think learning another language will make people forget hindi? afterall indian languages are one of oldest languages in the world.
    ok dude, wtf. calm yo titties. i wasnt talking about forcing people to speak only one language. might wanna reread what i wrote. i was just saying itd be better off to speak one language or the other, not interchangeably in one sentence. ex) I went to the bakery and (insert another language here) blahblahblah and that was my day. you know what i mean? and hows it like erasing culture? if anything, mixing up languages is. over time, you will most likely forget certain words/phrases because you only use them in one language, not the other.

12. kaku
    Date: Fri, Dec 9 2011 05:37:47

This is also golden.

13. Vassenato
    Date: Fri, Dec 9 2011 05:54:18

thats a fucking apple

14. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Dec 9 2011 12:24:57

SJ wrote: ok dude, wtf. calm yo titties. i wasnt talking about forcing people to speak only one language. might wanna reread what i wrote. i was just saying itd be better off to speak one language or the other, not interchangeably in one sentence. ex) I went to the bakery and (insert another language here) blahblahblah and that was my day. you know what i mean? and hows it like erasing culture? if anything, mixing up languages is. over time, you will most likely forget certain words/phrases because you only use them in one language, not the other.
    I understand but its not possible to make people speak only one language lol. I agree with the last part but :dunno: you can't really do anything about it...

15. SJ
    Date: Sat, Dec 10 2011 09:16:02

TheAafg wrote: I understand but its not possible to make people speak only one language lol. I agree with the last part but :dunno: you can't really do anything about it...
    how do you know its not possible? youre only assuming. the people that are mixing up languages can at least put in some effort to do so. if they dont, oh well. too bad

16. AoD1
    Date: Sat, Dec 10 2011 09:20:19

Vassenato wrote: thats a fucking apple
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you like?