UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello, UPSB!

1. Leak
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 00:46:45

soo..ya.. just got into pen spinning, found out about this place, seems like i'll learn a lot from it. i dont use a mod yet, but can someone suggest me one that i can make or buy for a cheap price? (cheap price because i dont want to spend much money on something that i'm not sure if i'm going to be passionate about) if you hav anything you would like to know about me feel free to ask me :P aaand HI ALL.

2. hawkeye
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 00:53:03

Welcome! hhaha i waz the one who got you into dis. :p i wud practice a little with a normal pen, or make your own bic (search it) if u wanna buy a quality beginners mod- COMSSA. er COMMSA i forgot how to spell it. its only like three dollars at penwish.com :3

3. Eazy
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 01:38:25

Welcome! If you REALLY want to cut back on cost, just take a pencil, two Faber Castell GRIP 2001 ERASER CAP that fit on the ends of the pencil =P I started out using this.... http://www.faber-castell.com.my/products.php?sp=playingandlearning&ssp=erasers

4. Abyss
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 02:21:05

:welcome: if you want cheap pens, depending on your location you can get the rsvp mx, bictory or the dc comssa. well you didnt indicate where your from so i dont really know what pen you can access :/

5. Mats
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 03:32:27

:welcome: to the UPSB! :golf:

6. Dris
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 04:49:25

WELCOME to UPSB! XD

7. Legion
    Date: Sun, Dec 11 2011 03:03:11

Welcome! Im new here too, but im learning fairly quickly, and im just some kid who gets bored in class... no worries, im sure you will be great!

8. LightSpinner
    Date: Sun, Dec 11 2011 19:08:30

hello. im pretty much new here 2 (not really) but i started off with a bictory. then i got passionate about penspinning and bout a metal rushon.

9. gyrobius
    Date: Sun, Dec 11 2011 20:00:06

That's nice. Welcome. We hope you'll come here frequently.