UPSB v4

Member Introductions / HI! i'm from italy

1. keilaf
    Date: Tue, Dec 6 2011 17:33:16

hi to everyone! first i would say you sorry if my english isn't so good :p i'm 15 and i'm from bergamo in italy, unfortunately here the pen spinning is not very diffused and there are only few pens for make mod, now i've got 3 mod, 1 made with a pencil, 1 with a super pirate and 2 valis' grip and tip and the lastone with 2 g2 following a tutorial in this forum. i started only 1 week ago (monday) but i've learned some tricks and i love them :p also because i can do it during the lessons :D i also practice speedcubing, with a personal best on 3x3 of 12.48 sec... adn i'm a call of duty serie fun :) c'è qualche altro italiano?

2. fang
    Date: Tue, Dec 6 2011 20:47:35

Welcome on UPSB!~ ^_^ And enjoy your stay!~

3. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Tue, Dec 6 2011 21:31:41

I read your entire introduction in a (bad) Italian accent. Please record yourself reading your OP so I can match it with the Italian voice in my brain.

4. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, Dec 6 2011 21:37:28

keilaf wrote: hi to everyone! first i would say you sorry if my english isn't so good :p i'm 15 and i'm from bergamo in italy, unfortunately here the pen spinning is not very diffused and there are only few pens for make mod, now i've got 3 mod, 1 made with a pencil, 1 with a super pirate and 2 valis' grip and tip and the lastone with 2 g2 following a tutorial in this forum. i started only 1 week ago (monday) but i've learned some tricks and i love them :p also because i can do it during the lessons :D i also practice speedcubing, with a personal best on 3x3 of 12.48 sec... adn i'm a call of duty serie fun :) c'è qualche altro italiano?
    Every now and then, someone from Italy pops up on UPSB. Italy is far behind in PS compared to France and Germany.

5. keilaf
    Date: Tue, Dec 6 2011 22:09:43

fang;156766]Welcome on UPSB!~ ^_^ And enjoy your stay!~[/QUOTE] thank you :) [QUOTE=hoiboy;156775]Every now and then, someone from Italy pops up on UPSB. Italy is far behind in PS compared to France and Germany.[/QUOTE] unfortunately... i want some damned reynold caps for waterfall mod xD [QUOTE=TurbulentTurtle wrote: I read your entire introduction in a (bad) Italian accent. Please record yourself reading your OP so I can match it with the Italian voice in my brain.
    i don't know if i understood, you asked me if i record for example in a video, me reading my presentation (translated or not in italian?)? do you study languages?