UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi from Malaysia

1. SpinnerEd
    Date: Tue, Dec 6 2011 15:10:10

Hi, guys!! Anyone of u from Malaysia? Anyway I've been spinning for 4 months and learned a lot from the tut vids in youtube. (thanks to kTrinh93 & vicgotgame:D) I can do most of the tricks but I find it hard to link them in combos.. :huh: So, I'll be grateful if anyone can help me creating my own combos.. :facepalm: Hope I can make frens here!! Thx!! P/s: I'm creating a Pen Spinning in Facebook right now. Posting links n commenting k?

2. Zekkai
    Date: Tue, Dec 6 2011 23:16:46

hi Ed, Im your neighbor :D also, Im new here and wow, we have a facepalm smiley here xD about the combo, just make the tricks flow smoothly and match the ending position with the starting position of the next trick, also build momentum as KTrinh93 says in his vid.. and is that a group on fb? whats the name? id like to join :3

3. Kari
    Date: Tue, Dec 6 2011 23:58:25

Welcome to UPSB! Nice to have you here. :) I'll be happy to give you some linkages. Just say the word. :D Welcome to both of you. @SpinnerEd

4. Mats
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 00:05:42

:welcome:

5. Quake
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 00:59:23

:welcome: im assuming your already on MYSPC, but if your not you can find a lot of Malaysians there :)

6. Eazy
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 01:30:11

Selamat Datang fellow Malaysian!! :XD: Everytime i meet another Malaysian on UPSB, first, i add them to my friends list, hope you accept! P.S. That Pen Spinning thing on FB, izit a group, page, or community? anyways i wan join~