UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello everyone

1. Whoadie
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 03:01:37

Hi all, new pser here. I live in the US, and i am in high school. I have been spinning for a couple months now, and so far I have down all the fundamentals and a few others (shadow, double charge, and quad infnity). I'm the only one at my school who penspins, so it nice that there is an online community like this. I learned about psing from debate, for some reason all debaters know the thumbaround. Curious as to what other tricks there were i google it and the rest is history.

2. Wobster
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 03:09:42

Welcome :) Btw there's this trick called a haitua that basically everyone learns right after the thumbaround. You should google that and learn it since you've already got that thumbaround mastered. :trollface:

3. Quake
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 03:39:30

Wobster wrote: Welcome :) Btw there's this trick called a haitua that basically everyone learns right after the thumbaround. You should google that and learn it since you've already got that thumbaround mastered. :trollface:
    My god Wobster. LOL. anyways.. :welcome: to UPSB. :D keep spinning and have fun. any questions, just ask me. :)

4. Reverse
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 05:09:47

:welcome: to UPSB Keep spinning, often active in forum, and have fun :3

5. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 05:24:11

Fuckin sweet avatar.

6. King
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 05:46:17

Lol do you happen to live in seattle? :welcome:

7. gyrobius
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 05:50:32

We're glad you're interested in PS. Try to keep getting better by asking questions her at UPSB. I hope you enjoy you're stay here! I'm sure there would always be someone here to help you. Stay sexy.

8. Abyss
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 06:05:40

Wobster wrote: Welcome :) Btw there's this trick called a haitua that basically everyone learns right after the thumbaround. You should google that and learn it since you've already got that thumbaround mastered. :trollface:
    I think its called the punkan :trollface: anyways :welcome: to upsb :D

9. Whoadie
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 06:06:21

@King No, Kansas City

10. King
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 06:08:17

whoadie wrote: @King No, Kansas City
    Oh okay. Hahaha some kid in my debate class was trying to TA harm. And i was like "Bwoashit is that him?" :3

11. Wobster
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 07:31:22

Abyss wrote: I think its called the punkan :trollface: anyways :welcome: to upsb :D
    So [B][SIZE="5"]that's[/SIZE][/B] what it was called. :trollface:

12. iFL
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 08:12:39

LOL! U mad bro?? [Took this frm ur sig] Anyways, :welcome: to UPSB! I hope you stay active not like some people that join for fun. Enjoy and Peace =D

13. Dris
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 20:27:04

Oh dear....Well, anyways~! Welcome to UPSB! Enjoy your stay and I hope to see you active! =P ~