UPSB v4

Battlezone / Ash vs GeeGeeGee vs DrakeOhMeteor007

1. Ash
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 16:20:23

Ash [video=youtube;b5E1ejkm-0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5E1ejkm-0U[/video] @DrakeOhMeteor007 [video=youtube;wAvvqNvFZrA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAvvqNvFZrA[/video] Good Luck guys =)

2. FRspinner
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 16:28:36

Gee gee Gee . your stuck on your combo . DrakeOhMeteor007 .. your linkage is too normal ASH . your combo is nice so i vote ASH +1

3. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 21:06:53

this is just rape....

4. DArKT
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 21:18:25

Ash,you caant do this combo with a lighter and shorter pen. this mod is like twice your hand = P Gee,the droop killed the combo,but the links compensated it Drake,to repetitive and noobish = P

5. Van
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 21:55:15

Ash's combo was nice and all but the mod looks like a baton on ur hand spin a shorter mod and i wouldve voted :hmm:

6. Dris
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 21:57:01

Personally I liked @GeeGeeGee's combo the best. It had the most developed style and I thought he had nice links. The only reason I didn't vote for him was because he dropped, and I'm trying to be unbiased here. =P +1 for Ash. Even if the mod was long and heavy.

7. Quake
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 00:48:31

heres my issue: Good combo Ash, but dude, that mod is too huge for your hand bro. GeeGeeGee, you went off cam too much, and smoothness was an issue. i did like the linkages you were using. just more smoothness and there ya go :) Drake, overall combo was good, but was there really a need for 2 bakfalls? just saying. Anyways my vote goes to GeeGeeGee for the linkages. Good stuff everyone :)

8. gyrobius
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 00:59:52

The mod is like a flagpole compared to his hand.

9. Eazy
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 01:08:56

Ash: Wipers, power tricks, all the usual long mod (as in, very long mod) tricks, but quite smooth and best finisher among the 3. GeeGeeGee: Really cool linkages , and I especially like the one on 0:18 as I did it myself =P But the semi-failed spiderspin (are you doing a spiderspin? I'm not sure but it looks like it =/) and the jerky pass right before the drop and an unremarkable finisher sorta put me off... DrakeOhMeteor007: I know Bakfall is awesome, but twice? Really smooth in the middle, but the finishing TA is.... well.. you get the idea =P @Ash, are you late for something? 好快,好快.... XD +1 Ash

10. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 05:32:47

@DrakeOhMeteor007 Very repetitive. VERY repetitive. (yes I know that was repetitive.) You did WAY too many FL TA revs, and I swear I saw the same link a few times. Just dont use the same links, and youll be good. All in all, NOT a very professional battle. With the execption of ash, both the combos were nooby, and Gee3xs' combo was god awful compared to how he talks about himself, and compared to his other videos. Ash's video was the only professional video. He was the only one that looked like they gave a shit about that battle. Drake was right behind ash with how much he cared, but his combo was unplanned looking. Gee3x was a HUGE letdown. It looked like he was just spinnin for fun in that video. Just a sad, sad attempt at a combo made for a battle against 2 good spinners.

11. Pixels
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 06:02:16

Lol ash definitely won :) better execution and difficulty

12. Eruption
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 13:33:29

That is one long mod.......

13. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 19:31:36

@MickChickenn dude I uploaded what I had. this is basically a freestyle. yes it' was embarassing.

14. Raos
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 22:22:50

GeeGeeGee wrote: I uploaded what I had. this is basically a freestyle. yes it' was embarassing.
    this

15. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 23:55:23

GeeGeeGee wrote: @MickChickenn dude I uploaded what I had. this is basically a freestyle. yes it' was embarassing.
    At least try to filim one solid combo next time? ok?

16. xXBladerAceXx
    Date: Mon, Dec 5 2011 17:07:21

@Ash Spare you mod to me.... Everybody is complaining you mod is WAY too huge hahahah xD (jkjks)