3. Rapid
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 11:51:35

Why did you post at the gatherings thread? NOOB

4. penspinner_Terrence
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 12:03:24

im new here sorry.....

5. Rapid
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 13:11:08

Newbies here always blame their experience in the board for their mistakes. You can read right? GATHERINGS/MEETINGS. I don't know what is the connection between reading and being new in the board. In regards with your question, yes, there are a lot of pinoys here. Like clyde, chrisPS, me, joses and many more. But you're still a noob

6. PENDRAGON
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 16:19:34

too say it right way you don´t have to be aggressiv cause of he is a newbie so am i

7. Rapid
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 21:05:48

PENDRAGON wrote: too say it right way you don´t have to be aggressiv cause of he is a newbie so am i
    I don't usually reply to people complaining a post but when I do, it starts a thread war. But I don't want that. Anyway, if you read reaaaaaaaaaaaally closely, I didn't blame his noobness for his mistake. Maybe I don't understand you much. Can you point out to me on what part was I aggressive? Except the one saying he's noob. It was clearly an attempt of being funny. HAHAHAHAHAHA

8. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 21:36:26

@PENDRAGON dawg you messed with the wrong guy. Rapid is the boss. He has been here since 2007. He doesn't like noobies. He's so old that he join Nov 2010...

9. Rapid
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 22:34:53

[QUOTE=GeeGeeGee;154493]@PENDRAGON , It's funny how I didn't even have the intention to mess with him. If you [B]read[/B] closely, I was clearing up things with him and I asked him a question to point out at what part I was aggressive. Which is no problem for me. I [B]AM[/B] a noob. And it's just fine. I was just annoyed by him because he blamed his noobness for what he have done. I mean, do you blame your noobness for signing up to upsb, scroll down a bit, [B]read[/B] the GATHERINGS/MEETINGS section, open it, click post new thread? And lastly, lrn2read bro Good day.

10. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 22:39:03

bro do you slap ur 9 months kids just because they can't walk right? they want to walk but they have to get more experience. like people on this board here. they just need more time on UPSB. instead of saying "noob" and shit. why don't you guide them through? if you think i just picking fight with you then you are wrong. Haven't you notice? every time a person try to blame a newbie for their mistake. A war starts. then you get why. just don't say things like that next time. even though you think it's nothing hurt. I thought you were gonna kill me for saying that but we. good day.

11. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 22:50:29

Good day to you two too. Frog~

12. Rapid
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 22:52:43

GeeGeeGee wrote: bro do you slap ur 9 months kids just because they can't walk right? they want to walk but they have to get more experience. like people on this board here.
    I don't understand the connection between this statement and the dilemma. Maybe I was over complicating stuff so I'm going to say it straight to the point. Please learn to read, terrence. It isn't always about how new you are on the board. That, @FrogPrinceXD Just woke up. Black coffee is da shit. I am having a very good day so far ^__^

13. gyrobius
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 00:56:01

Let me clear things up. As long as you know how to read, you should be able to know that a place called meeting/gathering should be the place for this question. It doesn't matter how long you've been on UPSB. If you actually can't read, and I hope you can, you probably shouldn't be on the internet.

14. Wobster
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 03:44:39

Have a cry, you sensitive ppl.. sheeeesssshhhh :trollface:

15. Abyss
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 06:00:21

who actually moderates the gathering section cox this thread seriously needs to be deleted ... = = and @penspinner_Terrence use: http://forum.upsb.info/forumdisplay.php?f=7 instead of the gathering section.

16. Gash
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 06:51:58

We shouldn't be scaring noobs away. Just be nice to them and move on. UPSB has 5000 members and only 1000 active members. We don't want this new guy to leave too :(

17. Eruption
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 07:42:45

Is the title of this thread meant to be a . ?