UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / UPSB Modding Tournament R1 Results + R2

1. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 02:01:24

Hello everyone, These are the results for round 1: Modder 1 = Riley Modder 2 = Apho Modder 3 = SuiXidal Modder 4 = GeeGeeGee Modder 5 = Saurkk Modder 6 = Syrti Modder 7 = mapjay Modder 8 = Fletch Modder 9 = Jonesy [SPOILER="Matchups"]Using Random.org these are the matchups (note that I avoided the situation where two people who did not submit were put up against each other): 3 Vs 8 (SuiXidal Vs Fletch) 7 Vs 5 (mapjay Vs Saurkk) 2 Vs 4 (Apho Vs GeeGeeGee) 9 Vs 1 Vs 6 (Jonesy Vs Riley Vs Syrti) [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="Rubric"]The judging rubric is as follows: Aesthetics...4 points (Judge purely on the looks of the mod) 4 = Spectacularly good looking 3 = Good looking but can be improved 2 = Average 1 = Below average Originality and Innovation...5 points (Judge based on originality of the mod, the modder's use of the pen parts, etc.) 5 = Completely original/Never seen anything like it/Parts are used in new ways 4 = Takes small amounts of ideas from other mods/Parts are used in new ways 3 = Mod is reminiscent of another mod/Originality and innovation are average 2 = Mod has slight variations of another mod/Originality and innovation are below average 1 = Completely unoriginal/Copy of another mod Preference...1 point (Pick your favorite 2 mods and add 1 extra point to them) TOTAL = 10 points NOTE: Judges are allowed to use 0.5 (half) points. Example: 7.5/10 Comments: (This is the most important part) Positives: What you liked about the mod Negatives/Places for improvement: What you didn't like about the mod and things you think the modder can improve on (constructive criticism only. Flaming will not be tolerated) [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="Entries"] [SPOILER="Modder 1"][/SPOILER] [SPOILER="Modder 2"] http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/UPSBTournament/Modder2p1.jpg http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/UPSBTournament/Modder2p3.jpg [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="Modder 3"][/SPOILER] [SPOILER="Modder 4"] http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/UPSBTournament/Modder4p2.jpg http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/UPSBTournament/Modder4p3.jpg [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="Modder 5"]there are white boxes in these pictures because the person included their name in the picture so I had to censor it. http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/UPSBTournament/Modder5p4.jpg http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/UPSBTournament/Modder5p2.jpg http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/UPSBTournament/Modder5p3-2.jpg [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="Modder 6"] http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/UPSBTournament/Modder6p2.png[/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="Points"][SPOILER="Judge 1"]Modder 1: 2-3-0 Modder 2: 2-4-0 Modder 3: 3-3-1 Modder 4: 2-2-0 Modder 5: 3-2-0 Modder 6: 3-3-1[/SPOILER] [SPOILER="Judge 2"]Modder 1: 2-4-0 Modder 2: 2-4.5-0 Modder 3: 4-3.5-1 Modder 4: 3-4-0 Modder 5: 2.5-2.5-0 Modder 6: 5-4.5-1[/SPOILER] [SPOILER="Judge 3"]Modder 1: 1.5-2.5-0 Modder 2: 1.5-4-0 Modder 3: 3-2-1 Modder 4: 2-0.5-0 Modder 5: 3-2.5-0 Modder 6: 4-4.5-1[/SPOILER][/SPOILER] [SPOILER="Totals + Results"]Modder 1 = 15/30 (Riley) Modder 2 = 18/30 (Apho) Modder 3 = 21.5/30 (SuiXidal) Modder 4 = 13.5/30 (GeeGeeGee) Modder 5 = 15.5/30 (Saurkk) Modder 6 = 27/30 (Syrti) Modder 7 = 0/30 (mapjay) Modder 8 = 0/30 (Fletch) Modder 9 = 0/30 (Jonesy) 3 Vs 8 ([COLOR="red"]Winner: SuiXidal[/COLOR] Vs Fletch) 7 Vs 5 (mapjay Vs [COLOR="red"]Winner: Saurkk[/COLOR]) 2 Vs 4 ([COLOR="red"]Winner: Apho[/COLOR] Vs GeeGeeGee) 9 Vs 1 Vs 6 (Jonesy Vs Riley Vs [COLOR="red"]Winner: Syrti[/COLOR]) So congratulations: @Syrti You've made it to the next round ^_^[/SPOILER] Please note that comments will be sent via pm to each modder. Hopefully they will help you in your future mods ^_^ after all that's what this tournament is meant to do. [B][SIZE="5"]Round 2[/SIZE][/B] Matchups will be random again and unreleased until judging is completed. [COLOR="red"][SIZE="4"]MODS DUE DECEMBER 13TH BY 11:59 P.M. PACIFIC TIME[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]THEME: BEAUTIFY YOUR PEN[/SIZE]

SpoilerJust create the most beautiful pen you can. No restrictions. Let your imagination go wild!
    Also, the judging rubric will be changed slightly here to adhere more to the theme. [SPOILER="Judging Rubric"]Judges (who shall not be named) will submit to me reviews within 5 days after the deadline. (December 18th [COLOR="red"]21st[/COLOR] 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time) Judges will not know the matchups (to prevent bias). Only I will know who is against whom until results for the round are released. Aesthetics...10 points Creativity and Originality...4 points Preference...1 point Total = 15 points per judge Judges are allowed to use 0.5 (half) points. Example: 11.5/15.[/SPOILER] [B]PRIZES WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS.[/B] Oh to all the contestants. I almost forgot. Submit 1-4 unedited pictures to [email][email protected][/email] as attachments. Do not include your name in the pictures. And there is no need to submit a tutorial this time.

2. Raos
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 02:06:30

R.I.P @Riley

3. SuiXidaL
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 02:16:12

So in short, UPSB Modding Tourney will only have 3 rounds, LOL

4. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 02:17:57

Yes sir

5. Apho
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 02:18:33

SuiXidaL wrote: So in short, UPSB Modding Tourney will only have 3 rounds, LOL
    and only two of us are upsb natives loool

6. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 02:24:49

I wish more people entered and less people dropped out :/

7. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 02:30:17

Good work to nacho, and people that at least did submit and try ;) and fuck you to those people that just doesnt care. Frog~

8. PREDATORNET
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 03:03:34

Well, we already know that syrti's winning this round. GG, folks.

9. Riley
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 06:07:20

Lol, as soon as I saw Syrti next to my name, I knew I was doomed. Great job everyone!

10. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 09:26:42

Looking back to the pics, I could totally understand why Sytri dominated this round. His pic is probably the clearest out of the rest, and also well lit up. Here's a hint for you guys: The photo you're submitting is the only thing that judges and the community will see. Treat it as like packaging.. and everyone knows that's important. Frog~

11. Mats
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 09:42:05

Nachoaddict wrote: I wish more people entered and less people dropped out :/
    Perhaps future tournaments should be 'overbooked'.

12. Syrti
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 13:45:09

hmmm sad, that some didn't submit :(

The photo you're submitting is the only thing that judges and the community will see. Treat it as like packaging.. and everyone knows that's important.
    ^ this! I am looking forward to see next round's mods. Actually I expected slightly more thanthis from R1. Especially @GeeGeeGee disappointed me. I hoped you would come up with something new and cool, but you still sticked with your Gee3x-Mod looks. Why? :'( Well, nevermind. It's still a hobby and as long as everyone enjoyed it's allright. Good job everyone!

13. vento
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 15:13:24

By looking at the mods Im noticing something: With a little bit of effort, every mod could be a little bit better. For example adding a bit of tape underneath grips, which dont fit others. This goes out to every modder: Take your time! If youre in a hurry, do not mod. Put the mod away and work on it later/another day. You need to be patient, look at the details and do precision work. Especially when youre in a tournament! Good organization by Nacho! Interesting to look at.

14. ChainBreak
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 15:59:51

I like Syrti's mod. It looks nice and it probably writes well, because the part where the pen writes is unchanged except for the grip. I like that idea. :O No wonder it got so good marks. o_o

15. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 20:08:46

Syrti wrote: hmmm sad, that some didn't submit :( ^ this! I am looking forward to see next round's mods. Actually I expected slightly more thanthis from R1. Especially GeeGeeGee disappointed me. I hoped you would come up with something new and cool, but you still sticked with your Gee3x-Mod looks. Why? :'( Well, nevermind. It's still a hobby and as long as everyone enjoyed it's allright. Good job everyone!
    yeah. In my opinion, the theme should be clearer. It doesn't said NO old mods or mods that already created. So I stick with my mod. OH well. I thought the theme was based on how cheap the mod. So wouldn't the price count as point? I would give 2 points for Syrti because I like the writing in the back. I would also give 2 points for Apho for his mod. I like the idea too. The rest are bs...really. No creativity. Not appeal to me. If I see the price of all the mods. Then I would judge differently. But overall I don't think they deserve that much points. I mean 18 points for Krispy? I don't care about his name, but his mod....18 really? oh well i think differently. I can't wait to see the tutorials of those mods. I'mma jizz myself.

16. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 20:51:55

And what comments did the judges gave you to justify their score? (rhetorical question, no need to reply) Frog~

GeeGeeGee wrote: yeah. In my opinion, the theme should be clearer. It doesn't said NO old mods or mods that already created. So I stick with my mod. OH well. I thought the theme was based on how cheap the mod. So wouldn't the price count as point? I would give 2 points for Syrti because I like the writing in the back. I would also give 2 points for Apho for his mod. I like the idea too. The rest are bs...really. No creativity. Not appeal to me. If I see the price of all the mods. Then I would judge differently. But overall I don't think they deserve that much points. I mean 18 points for Krispy? I don't care about his name, but his mod....18 really? oh well i think differently. I can't wait to see the tutorials of those mods. I'mma jizz myself.

17. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 22:23:40

GeeGeeGee;154469]yeah. In my opinion, the theme should be clearer. It doesn't said NO old mods or mods that already created. So I stick with my mod. OH well. I thought the theme was based on how cheap the mod. So wouldn't the price count as point?[/QUOTE] I covered this in the round 1 thread multiple times.... [QUOTE=Nachoaddict;149772]Points will not be awarded for how well a pen matches this theme since the theme in essence is a restriction only. Notice the theme is not "make the best looking and cheapest mod". Basically the theme is meant to test how original, creative, and aesthetic a modder can be under a price tag. ^_^[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Nachoaddict;149788]@Krispy Kreme Nope. You won't be judged on how "cheap" you are. The theme is simply to be considered a restriction and you will be judged based on your performance with this restriction.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Nachoaddict;150630]The theme isn't designed to show off the best mods you can possibly have but rather it is designed to test a modder's capabilities under a cost restriction. Later in the tournament, there will be themes that will be more focused on aesthetic taste.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Nachoaddict;149767]Originality...4 points ([B]does not resemble a mod already in existence[/B])[/QUOTE] As for this... [QUOTE=GeeGeeGee;154469]I can't wait to see the tutorials of those mods. I'mma jizz myself.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Nachoaddict;149767]NOTE THAT YOUR TUTORIAL WILL BE GIVEN TO THE JUDGES BUT NOT RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC.[/QUOTE] And finally as for your comment in SOYP... [QUOTE=GeeGeeGee wrote: edit: I'm so pissed at the theme for round 2. It's like giving Syrti a free ticket to round 2. wtf.
    I have to agree with vento that a lot of the mods look "rushed". Thus while though the construction can be okay, the aesthetics really take a hit. You have to understand the point of this tournament isn't winning (I mean what do you get? A small prize and a title for beating basically 6 other people). Since there was so little interest in the tournament I decided to make it about getting feedback on mods of the people who DID sign up and helping them improve. That's why I make the judges put comments on every mod. I saw a slight lack of focus on aesthetics in the last round so what better way to address this than making the next theme oriented around aesthetics.

18. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 22:33:16

wow that's deep... my reading skill is like zero. i misread it . picture will be release. not tutorial. but why not tutorial? if you would have put the theme as NEW MODS ONLY then I would know. i thought gee3x was original but wah. i'm being arrogant. fuck me. yeah i get it now. syrti should be happy. :)

19. Syrti
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 22:33:48

[QUOTE="GeeGeeGee"]edit: I'm so pissed at the theme for round 2. It's like giving Syrti a free ticket to round 2. wtf.[/QUOTE] Didn't many expect me to rule this tourney anyways? :/ Actually I think it simply would cheer me on if there was a theme that could be a "free ticket" for another modder, since I want to beat him even more! And furthermore getting feedback is more important imo. That's why I entered this tourney. Nearly no modder gets constructive feedback in SOYP-Disussion-Thread. In a tourney the results will tell you, what is to be improved. You ca't loose. You just can gather experiences!

20. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 22:38:17

G3x mod is original if - u dun make it too flexible with so much variations - u didn't release the tut Once it's out. There's nothing innovative anymore. Judges don't see ur name on pic. That means they wouldn't know it's u anyways (but guessed?) So when it's not even the original modder doing the mod.... Get it? Once it's out, people copies. Frog~

GeeGeeGee wrote: wow that's deep... my reading skill is like zero. i misread it . picture will be release. not tutorial. but why not tutorial? if you would have put the theme as NEW MODS ONLY then I would know. i thought gee3x was original but wah. i'm being arrogant. fuck me. yeah i get it now. syrti should be happy. :)

21. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 22:47:32

GeeGeeGee wrote: wow that's deep... my reading skill is like zero. i misread it . picture will be release. not tutorial. but why not tutorial? if you would have put the theme as NEW MODS ONLY then I would know. i thought gee3x was original but wah. i'm being arrogant. fuck me. yeah i get it now. syrti should be happy. :)
    The tutorial only served to make sure that people made their mods with the parts that they listed (prevent cheating) and aid judges in giving comments. I don't see a real benefit to releasing them especially because some modders may not want their tutorials released.

22. papa happy
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 02:58:44

good job guys .... i would of loved this round :) i love making pretty mods :) next year for sure...... and its on :P p.s. dont let syrti, win this with out a fight! push your self, and im sure you well surprise your self, and you might win ... p.s.s. kill'em syrti !!!!!! lol

23. Vassenato
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 03:15:44

oh god this is so funny all the mods made are so bad except for maybe one.

24. SuiXidaL
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 03:57:46

LOL, look at Geegeegee being the bitch he is. One of the criteria is orginality. You made a mod that resembled your personal mod. THIS mod + your personal mod are two different pens, you can't use your own pen and say it's original.

25. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 06:00:26

Oh to all the contestants. I almost forgot. Submit 1-4 unedited pictures to [email][email protected][/email] as attachments. Do not include your name in the pictures. And there is no need to submit a tutorial this time.

26. vento
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 12:42:57

So, the judges have to give a feedback? Will this feedback be released to the audience/the modders/or only to yourself (Nacho?). It´ll be on the one hand interesting for the audience (like myself) to see, what others thought about a mod in particular but I´d also understand if that would be kept secretly.

27. SuiXidaL
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 22:14:50

@GeeGeeGee Your mod was nice, but Nacho told you many times not to make a mod that resembled your G3x mod. But srsly, stop complaining about this and that. It's starting to piss me off. Then you start complaining about how i got 18 and Syrti's and Apho's mod were the best. Get over it mate.

28. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 23:25:45

i still remember asking him "ONE BIC QUESTION: do I have to make a new mod or just mod that already released to the public?" he didn't say anything. he answered the other questions i had but not this one. I was too late anyways. lose is lose. i lost. you won. i didn't say anything when you said i was a bitch....then you had to mention me in this thread. nice. btw Nacho told me nothing about making another g3x mod. Notice: judge 2 and 3 3-[B]4[/B]-0 2-[B]0.5[/B]-0 3.5 points difference...whatever I'm done.

29. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 01:10:48

@GeeGeeGee I'm seriously interested in what the judges commented on ur mod then.. how they justified the score they given to ya.. If you dont mind, then why not share it out for better discussion? Frog~

GeeGeeGee wrote: i still remember asking him "ONE BIC QUESTION: do I have to make a new mod or just mod that already released to the public?" he didn't say anything. he answered the other questions i had but not this one. I was too late anyways. lose is lose. i lost. you won. i didn't say anything when you said i was a bitch....then you had to mention me in this thread. nice. btw Nacho told me nothing about making another g3x mod. Notice: judge 2 and 3 3-[B]4[/B]-0 2-[B]0.5[/B]-0 3.5 points difference...whatever I'm done.

30. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 01:27:37

This is what I got from Nacho... [SPOILER="Comments"]Why the fuck do want to see the comments? None of your shitty business. What part of "I'm done" don't you understand?[/SPOILER]

31. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 01:56:01

@GeeGeeGee Damn! You should value that comment then! ...or just trade it in for some pads to cover up your monthly period. Bad example, dont bother. So... can I have tutorial? ^^ Frog~

32. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 02:15:32

GeeGeeGee;154842]i still remember asking him "ONE BIC QUESTION: do I have to make a new mod or just mod that already released to the public?" he didn't say anything. he answered the other questions i had but not this one.[/QUOTE] Was it this post? [QUOTE=GeeGeeGee;142642]i want to participate too!!! so i have to make new mod every round? can i recreate the mod i made before? it has to be new mod everytime?[/QUOTE] Because I thought I answered it :/ [QUOTE=Nachoaddict wrote: @GeeGeeGee it depends on the theme. You will be awarded points for originality but there is an exception if for example the theme is "famous mods". Then you can recreate another mod instead of making a new one and originality will be awarded based on how you make that famous mod personalized or how you add your own artistic twist to it.
    Maybe it was just a difference your interpretation of "originality" and mine. I'm always happy to answer questions so if people aren't sure about something I said, I'll explain it again. Don't be afraid to ask! :) Anyways how about we stop posting about this little argument now. Thank you.

33. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 03:22:59

No the quote was taken straight out ofthe email I sent. Yeah it was a misunderstanding. Like I said my reading skill is -180. Fighting doesn't change the result. Frog trying to get a tutorial on g3x? Or trolling?

34. Quake
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 04:49:17

syrti's mod= insanely sexy.

35. Soren
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 15:59:17

syrti's mod is very interesting indeed

36. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Dec 11 2011 03:27:16

@Nachoaddict, sent :) Also bump for other participants :D Goodluck~

37. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Dec 11 2011 17:40:35

Received Suixidal. You didn't have to write a tutorial by the way xD

38. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Dec 11 2011 20:20:17

@Syrti 2 days left!

39. Twine
    Date: Sun, Dec 11 2011 22:11:44

Geegeegee confirmed for being a bitch. Holy shit @Syrti That mod is amazing ;-; Please make a tutorial later!

40. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Dec 11 2011 23:26:21

Twine wrote: Geegeegee confirmed for being a bitch. Holy shit @Syrti That mod is amazing ;-; Please make a tutorial later!
    Tutorial is already out. Check the pending section. And please let's not instigate another argument...

41. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Dec 11 2011 23:42:38

Nachoaddict;158425]Received Suixidal. You didn't have to write a tutorial by the way xD[/QUOTE] WHAT?! I DIDN'T D: awww :( I'LL GET POINTS FOR ORIGINALITY ! WOOOOOOOO [QUOTE=Twine wrote: [B]Geegeegee confirmed for being a bitch.[/B] Holy shit Syrti That mod is amazing ;-; Please make a tutorial later!
    You're my new best friend :wub:

42. Syrti
    Date: Mon, Dec 12 2011 20:18:30

/sent. I'm pretty unsatisfied this round :/ edit: @Nachoaddict: Please confirm when received.

43. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Dec 12 2011 21:48:51

Received Syrti

44. Apho
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 00:51:51

Syrti wrote: I'm pretty unsatisfied this round :/
    fo' shizzle. /sent

45. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Dec 13 2011 00:53:25

Received Apho

46. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Dec 14 2011 00:26:47

@Saurkk 7 and a half hours left to submit.

47. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Dec 14 2011 03:20:25

If Saurkk does not submit, no one will receive a free ride to the final round. The remaining 3 modders will be judged and one person will be eliminated. @Saurkk 4 and a half hours left to submit

48. Apho
    Date: Wed, Dec 14 2011 04:05:06

I'd try going on fpsb and sending him a pm there or something.

49. Vassenato
    Date: Wed, Dec 14 2011 07:13:39

Lets not have another round one okay guys.

50. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Dec 14 2011 08:10:41

Deadline passed. Saurkk is auto eliminated. Pm's will be sent to judges soon.

51. SuiXidaL
    Date: Wed, Dec 14 2011 08:35:59

Nachoaddict wrote: Deadline passed. Saurkk is auto eliminated. Pm's will be sent to judges soon.
    shit..... I actually wanted as many people to participate as possible this round :/

52. Apho
    Date: Wed, Dec 14 2011 09:02:23

now we/I get buttraped by Syrti alone.

53. SuiXidaL
    Date: Wed, Dec 14 2011 09:19:34

Apho wrote: now we/I get buttraped by Syrti alone.
    It's been a pleasure knowing you comrade :whut:

54. Syrti
    Date: Wed, Dec 14 2011 16:17:55

I just buttrape Eriror and Nashi 8-) Na actually I don't think I can win this round. The idea I had is good, but I didn't have enough time to work it out perfectly...

55. Syrti
    Date: Fri, Dec 16 2011 17:32:53

How long till results are released?

56. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 02:41:14

Syrti wrote: How long till results are released?
    WHEN DO THEY COME OUT?! I WANT TO KNOW THE RESULTS D: and/or my life is boring right now.

57. Froggy
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 04:29:22

Maybe nacho is too busy beta modding the forum lol Frog~

58. Apho
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 04:37:50

all he needs to do is send them, dont think nacho is judging. it says the 18th so I guess we'll know before the weekends over! woooo... D:

59. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 05:22:27

Yeah sorry guys. The few days before school let out I was really busy. I'll send them to the judges as soon as possible.

60. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 06:02:56

Due date has been changed to the 21st for judges.

61. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 06:06:06

Nachoaddict wrote: Yeah sorry guys. The few days before school let out I was really busy. I'll send them to the judges as soon as possible.
    YOU MEAN YOU HAVEN'T SENT TO THE JUDGES YET?! OMG :whut:

62. Syrti
    Date: Tue, Dec 20 2011 13:36:43

Gogogo judges! Can't wait to see the results :3 Naa actually I want to ask something: Would it be possible to start the last round in the new year? Since it's christmas time n stuff I don't have any time and no money left at all. And I think I am not the only one with this problem. I guess the others got the same problem. Just an idea. I will be able to make a mod, if I reach the finals. @Nachoaddict

63. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Dec 20 2011 16:39:21

Sounds good ^_^ After results come out I'll release the theme after New Year's day. Still waiting on one judge.