UPSB v4

Off-topic / The Godfather Five Families

1. Eazy
    Date: Sun, Nov 27 2011 15:48:18

Is anyone playing this game? It's quite addictive..... one of those click and wait games. In my opinion, it is a lot better than Mafia Wars because there is no so called 'energy' that needs recharging, but you still need to wait for resources thou.... but then it's a really fun game, if you're a fan of those strategy games. There are five families (kinda obvious right?) in the game. The Corleone, The Stracci, The Cuneo, The Barzini, and The Tattaglia. The families compete with each other and try to eliminate each other, (If you play other Kabam games, you'll know) I'm Cuneo, lvl 26, rank no 123 in my family out of 7674 members. In the crew (something like clan or guild) The Eliminators and ranked 5th in my crew. :hah: Don't think this is all very impressive, cause i've been playing for only 8 days (seriously) And it is very easy to lvl up. ^^ If anybody is playing this game, and in the same family as me (haha) message me! :XD: IGN: Eazy Position: Secret =P (msg me 1st, can't have you attack me in case you're in a different family right?)

2. Quake
    Date: Sun, Nov 27 2011 16:57:36

lol i played mafia wars long time ago. got to lvl 414 before i quit XD