UPSB v4

Off-topic / SOTW #21: Glamouraz!

1. Resonance
    Date: Sat, Jul 17 2010 20:41:59

New SOTW is Glamouraz! :]

Hi, my name's Benjamin and I live in Singapore. Been spinning since July 08. I'm chinese though I really suck at it. Right now I'm studying in a 2 year pre-u course and I'm currently in my second year. Doing A-levels this year. Tough but it's manageable! Ask away! :)

2. Goldstars
    Date: Sat, Jul 17 2010 20:48:41

Favorite Color? Turtles? Height? Weight? Shoes Size? Favorite brand of clothes? Favorite brand of shoes? Favorite Soda? Glasses? Favorite Show?

3. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Jul 18 2010 01:42:29

How's the studies coming along? Confident? Going for the December gathering? Still in love with Physics? Which Uni do you wanna' go to?

4. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Sun, Jul 18 2010 02:33:00

goodluck for A levels! december gathering? future career? future uni? fav food? fav pokemon? fail chinese for O levels? fav animals? pets? movies?

5. hoiboy
    Date: Sun, Jul 18 2010 04:54:57

remember me? still into spinning? you still trading?

6. Glamouraz
    Date: Sun, Jul 18 2010 06:49:33

Favorite Color? Green Turtles? Only the soup Height? 174cm Weight? 55kg Shoes Size? 10 I think. Can't remember Favorite brand of clothes? Hm.. No preferrence. Whatever feels comfortable Favorite brand of shoes? Vans :) Favorite Soda? Mountain Dew! Glasses? Wear them Favorite Show? Mythbusters!!! :) How's the studies coming along? Pretty bad. Didn't study throughout the Mid year break. Confident? A little. Not very but just enough to scrape through Going for the December gathering? Is there going to be one? Still in love with Physics? Yes, of course! Which Uni do you wanna' go to? Was thinking of Imperial college but it seems rather difficult so I'll just aim for NUS :) goodluck for A levels! Thanks! Good luck for your exams too! december gathering? OK I think there's going to be one so maybe, depends if I'm available that day! future career? Physicist LOL Hopefully future uni? See above fav food? TONS! Ban Mian maybe! :D fav pokemon? Mew. He's cute fail chinese for O levels? Didn't take chinese for O-levels fav animals? peregrine falcon pets? Fish and hamster. My sister takes care of both of them though so I don't think it's really mine. And I think the hamster just died today too movies? LORD OF THE RINGS! remember me? Yes I do! still into spinning? Yep! Though only casually though. Too lazy and not enough time to practice new stuff you still trading? Not really! I still have 1 trade to complete lol opps!

7. That Guy
    Date: Sun, Jul 18 2010 08:36:11

Morning glam! Ah I miss saying that. You ever coming to America to hangout with me?

8. Glamouraz
    Date: Sun, Jul 18 2010 11:36:03

Morning glam! Ah I miss saying that. Hey hey! It's been awhile! I know, sorry I've been rather inactive lately! You ever coming to America to hangout with me? Oh yeah sure. Just not anytime soon though. I definitely would if I could! :P

9. Yanos
    Date: Sun, Jul 18 2010 12:10:51

carrot?

10. Kari-Chan
    Date: Sun, Jul 18 2010 12:36:09

december gathering? if you don't go, i'll hunt you down! XD

11. Prince
    Date: Sun, Jul 18 2010 12:58:46

yay glam is sotw, we can own him with bucket loads of questions now still like science? oh my list seems to have been cut short ;D

12. Glamouraz
    Date: Sun, Jul 18 2010 13:29:53

carrot? I heard they improve eyesight. Is that true? december gathering? if you don't go, i'll hunt you down! XD Ok will go then! >.< yay glam is sotw, we can own him with bucket loads of questions now Oh yeah sure, go ahead! :) still like science? Yep! Still loving science! Physics, especially! :) oh my list seems to have been cut short ;D :O What happened! Where did all the questions go! :D

13. Prince
    Date: Sun, Jul 18 2010 17:01:10

england? ;D

14. Glamouraz
    Date: Mon, Jul 19 2010 15:05:38

england? ;D Yes, why not? I'd love to go there! More questions please!

15. Resonance
    Date: Mon, Jul 19 2010 15:58:32

Were you surprised to find out you're the new SOTW? name a few other hobbies you have. Favorite music? bands, songs, genres, etc. Where would you really want to be right now? GF? If yes, how's it going with her? if no, is there one in the horizon? name a cool word. or a few.

16. Hippo2626
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 05:54:35

Why didn't you take O level Chinese? exempted? malay? Which is your favourite part of Physics? Favourite physicist? Wanna' work in CERN?

17. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 06:15:06

What do you think of Singapore? Would you like to live any other place later on in life?

18. Goldstars
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 15:39:40

Soccer? iPod or mp3? Favorite ink to write with? If you find a wallet with money, what do you do with it? Have any pets? Did u know Mew doesn't have a gender? Did you notice how im trying to come up with more questions? Do you know multiple languages? if so, how many? Favorite moderator? Favorite month of the year? Favorite type of pants? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? :D

19. Glamouraz
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 15:39:58

Were you surprised to find out you're the new SOTW? Not really, seeing that it was you who chose me! :P name a few other hobbies you have. Guitar, computer games though not alot now, soccer rarely, biking, running and of course chess! Favorite music? bands, songs, genres, etc. No favourite ones in particular, just many that I like. Jason Mraz, Linkin Park, red hot chilli peppers, Ronald Jenkees. I listen to all genres from classical to techno, from slow rock to heavy metal etc.. I have my favourite songs from all of them so I don't really know if I have any favourites there. I just like them :) Where would you really want to be right now? In a comfortable place, with nothing in the world to care about, just a burden off my shoulders. Of course only for awhile to relax. School's stressful! Well, not really but oh well! haha! GF? Yep! If yes, how's it going with her? if no, is there one in the horizon? Great! She's wonderful! I only see her a few times a week though. Different schools, stressful lives of A-levels but still good! I always look forward to meeting her whenever I can :) name a cool word. or a few. Potential, Hope, Yesterday, Success, Interesting, Contageous They spell Physics LOL Why didn't you take O level Chinese? Took Chinese B (Chinese simplified) exempted? Nope, took Chinese B :) malay? Nope! Chinese B! Which is your favourite part of Physics? The theoretical part. I like how it answers alot of questions which was why I liked it. I used to be very curious when I was young. And the general knowledge. I think physicists are smart people and it's like, everywhere around us! Favourite physicist? Stephen Hawking and Michio Kaku :) Wanna' work in CERN? Yeah sure of course! That'll be heck awesome! What do you think of Singapore? Singapore's great! It's clean and has a nice environment. Food is awesome too! :D Would you like to live any other place later on in life? Hm.. maybe! Though I've only imagined myself living here in the near future. Not sure about later on in life. As for now, I like it here. It's great! :)

20. Glamouraz
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 15:48:15

Soccer? A little! I didn't follow much of the world cup though and I pretty much suck at the game haha! iPod or mp3? iPod! :) Favorite ink to write with? G3 0.38. It's the best! Unfortunately I'm running out though! Trade with me if you have any! If you find a wallet with money, what do you do with it? If there's an ID, return it. If there isn't any form of identification inside then maybe I'll keep it! Maybe try to return it :dunno: Have any pets? Already answered! Fish and hamster. Hamster died a few days ago. Did u know Mew doesn't have a gender? Nope, I didn't. Then again, I can't really identify the genders of pokemon! Did you notice how im trying to come up with more questions? Oh dear, I must be a really boring spinner for people to not be that much interested in me and require effort to ask me stuff! D: Do you know multiple languages? if so, how many? Haha I can barely speak Chinese and the other dialects. A little Malay but that's about all. Favorite moderator? Eriror. Very nice to talk to :) Favorite month of the year? July! My birthday haha! Favorite type of pants? Jeans! If you buy from Levi's, I wear the 512 model :D Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Hm.. Married, with children and a well to do job hopefully! Not aiming for too much now. Still quite unsure about my life. :D :) ^^

21. shonenbatman
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 16:47:01

does yo mama shake that ass? is your chest straight flexin?

22. Glamouraz
    Date: Wed, Jul 21 2010 14:11:48

does yo mama shake that ass? No, she doesn't, thankfully! is your chest straight flexin? Is my chest straight when it's flexed? Is my chest flexed straight? Is my chest the type that can be flexed straight? What's flexed straight?

23. Kari-Chan
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 05:41:42

happy birthday?

24. Glamouraz
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 05:47:09

happy birthday? Haha thanks! Coincidentally I'm SOTW for my birthday week haha! :) :D

25. hoyeesuan
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 10:44:47

mew is gender-less

26. Glamouraz
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 14:50:53

mew is gender-less That's cool. It has a high pitched sound that made it sound like a girl but the people in the show treat it like a guy so I'm kinda confused so I guess it being genderless would make more sense!

27. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 15:14:10

happy bday again =)

28. Glamouraz
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 16:01:34

happy bday again =) Thanks! :)

29. That Guy
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 17:31:06

MORNING GLAM :D even though its like night time xD

30. Glamouraz
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 19:34:04

MORNING GLAM :D even though its like night time xD It's night time where I am! Still, good morning to you! :)

31. Kirby
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 20:08:00

Did you know you were like the first cool person I met on UPSB (you may to remember)? You gave me a good vibe towards the community. Thanks :) /tis all for now

32. Glamouraz
    Date: Sun, Jul 25 2010 14:53:03

Did you know you were like the first cool person I met on UPSB (you may to remember)? You gave me a good vibe towards the community. Thanks :) /tis all for now Yeah? I can't remember what I did lol but thanks! I hope you enjoy it here! :)