UPSB v4

Gathering, TV & Other Videos / This Is Pen Spinning: Chapter 1

1. VikroaL
    Date: Sat, Jul 17 2010 14:27:47

• What is this? ö - "This Is Penspinning" (aka TIPS) is a promo series about penspinning. In this promos, I'll try to gather beautiful, stylish and incredible clips from all over the world. • Why so many japanese spinners? - Well, I totally am a JEB lover. And I did this in a short period of time, so in my mind there were lots of JEB clips, which I could find easily. In future chapters, I'll try to bring more variety (Although I think JEB has variety enough :p ) • How many chapters will you release? - I really don't know. I made this in a break while studying, but I'm planning to do more. Click on "Subscribe" and you will see the future chapters ^^ • What's the name of the audio?! - Plok! OST Bonus Level Please enjoy!^^ [video=youtube;H1rVEBNXi0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1rVEBNXi0w[/video]

2. Kenzio
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 17:23:24

This is an awesome pen spinning skills, should have a basic one to lecture it.. =) Nice video sharing!

3. Kenzio
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 17:24:13

[ Sorry for double posting, dunno why like that, so sorry ]

4. EliteN00Bz
    Date: Tue, Aug 3 2010 13:57:29

Nice. 00:36-??:?? small pen.. BTW: Forum Lag to ^^^^

5. Kirby
    Date: Tue, Aug 3 2010 16:17:36

Uh from 0:00-0:17 he's spinning a unmodded (not a mod, just a normal pen you'd write with) airfit or dr. grip. I think airfit. and the second guy is spinning a pretty long mod so I don't know what your talking about.

6. Tetsip
    Date: Tue, Aug 3 2010 17:32:32

i think that's a Dr. Grip. just one of those special ones with a grey grip

7. Kirby
    Date: Tue, Aug 3 2010 18:45:47

White body though? I don't know you might be right. But white body and and that grip looks more likely to be airfit. But you may be right.

8. Vassenato
    Date: Wed, Aug 4 2010 02:40:06

It is a dr.grip