UPSB v4

General Discussion / Other Forum's reaction to Penspinning

1. King
    Date: Mon, Nov 21 2011 01:59:38

Today I showed some Skiing forum some Penspinning: http://www.newschoolers.com/ns/forums/readthread/thread_id/658173/ And i was wondering if other people have showed different communities Penspinning and how they reacted. Reactions: I always do that, i wanna learn how to do it like in the videos. That'd make all girls sitting in my class wet fuck skiing, I'm a pen spinner from now on. pen spinning is becoming aerials (Aerials being "The Next Big Thing"(NS inside joke)) Holy fuck that was legit and dope. I gotta start practicing this. it sounds super dumb when see pen spinning as the title, but it's actually pretty sick i just got into this not to long ago. its pretty intriguing and a major time killer, and you can buy some sick custom pens specifically for this at: pen island.com (Lol)

2. Iota
    Date: Mon, Nov 21 2011 02:46:33

"I wanna learn how to [spin] like in the videos. That'd make all the girls sitting around me in my class wet" If only, if only T_T

3. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Nov 21 2011 04:21:17

Yes, they think it is cool now, but how many of them will care in the morning? How many will join the board? None.

4. King
    Date: Mon, Nov 21 2011 05:19:27

MickChickenn wrote: Yes, they think it is cool now, but how many of them will care in the morning? How many will join the board? None.
    So....? They were interested. And thats what i wanted to see. Their reaction.

5. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Mon, Nov 21 2011 06:50:17

I just did this on a kyokushin (karate) forum : http://www.kyokushin4life.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15395 And a copied exactly what king said, lol

6. fang
    Date: Mon, Nov 21 2011 14:12:37

Xienix did this once on a pokemon forum site @Xienix

7. Xienix
    Date: Mon, Nov 21 2011 14:35:48

jup good times good times..........

8. 34rryy
    Date: Wed, Nov 23 2011 13:16:29

It goes down quite well on juggling forums. It recieves a small amount of interest on other forums (e.g. gaming). Occassionally, you find someone who does it in work or something, but didn't know it was a sport.