UPSB v4

General Discussion / Short Film: Looking for a Pen Spinning (New York)

1. JC
    Date: Thu, Nov 17 2011 09:30:13

I got an email asking me to do this short film thing in NY this Saturday, but I have prior obligations and I'm in Boston at the moment so I can't make it. If anyone in NY is interested, please read the following email and contact them if you wish to get more information (i.e. hourly pay amount, background information, age they're looking for, etc...) And as always, if you wish to do this, it would be at your own risk and I'm not sure about the legitimacy of this company but you can check out their website and watch some of their previous productions. The email I received goes as follows: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hi there We're a film production company and we're looking for a pen spinner available this saturday in new york for a short film, 4hours on set. it's a paid job. would you be interested or do you know any young boy that might be? (it has to be a rather young boy, teenager) please contact me as soon as possible if you're interested! Cheers Laure Salgon - Paradoxal, inc - 540 E Broadway, 5th Floor New York NY10012 T: +1 212 366 5526 C: +1 347 949 9726 www.paradoxal.net ---------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Paradoxal
    Date: Thu, Nov 17 2011 14:56:59

Thank you! if anyone interested I'm Laure, hit me up real quick!

3. JC
    Date: Thu, Nov 17 2011 15:47:55

Also, they will do some reimbursements if you live somewhat nearby and would like to travel by bus to NYC for a weekend. They will do ~$50 for transportation, and so I believe a bus ride round trip from DC is ~$50... so I think if you're within that distance, you should consider participating in this project.

4. Xero
    Date: Thu, Nov 17 2011 16:39:41

I have already spoken to Laurie, and will be unavailable. Someone jump on this quickly to earn infinite street cred. :banana:

5. mhig
    Date: Thu, Nov 17 2011 17:21:06

What exactly would the participant do?

6. ohzers
    Date: Thu, Nov 17 2011 20:52:10

hmm, i might be able to do this, when is he going to film?

7. JC
    Date: Thu, Nov 17 2011 23:09:24

ohzers wrote: hmm, i might be able to do this, when is he going to film?
    Did you read my post OR the email?

8. ohzers
    Date: Thu, Nov 17 2011 23:18:05

oh sorry :P