UPSB v4

Presentation / Any spinners film with an iphone 4?

1. Mr.Hyde
    Date: Sat, Nov 12 2011 00:00:57

Just wondering if anybody here uses an iphone 4 to film their spinning, if so do you have any tips? (angle, app, setup, etc.)

2. JackyMacky
    Date: Sat, Nov 12 2011 00:46:24

LOL, I film with my iPod Touch 4G so I guess it's almost the same. This is how I film, my angle is the bird's-eye-view.

3. Jonesy
    Date: Sat, Nov 12 2011 01:10:40

I use my ipad and imovie is a good editing software

4. JackyMacky
    Date: Sat, Nov 12 2011 02:03:03

Jonesy wrote: I use my ipad and imovie is a good editing software
    iMovie sucks. It has no slow-mo feature. It's all about Splice app. :P

5. Gash
    Date: Sat, Nov 12 2011 02:08:28

I don't film with my iPhone cause its just a 3G with really bad 2 megapixel camera. But for Tinychat I set it up like that. Tissue box, leaned against the wall on top of my monitor. Plastic bag behind the iPhone with lots of pens in it. In front of the iPhone is my iPod Touch in a case lol ^^

6. Dris
    Date: Sat, Nov 12 2011 02:57:08

Well, I just kind of used a notecard to create an angle, taped my iPod Touch to it and filmed for my most recent combo. Lol.

7. RicLu98
    Date: Sat, Nov 12 2011 03:11:40

yeah i use ipod touch 4g too i have a wooden platform that has a wooden stick drilled and glued into it and a piece of foam on the stick with a slit in it that is angled and my ipod goes in the slit i use it in all my videos. heres one of my videos just to show you what the angle looks like. [video=youtube;8GUnPLbWLfA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GUnPLbWLfA[/video] i also usually put a few books under my "stand" i'll try to get a picture later.

8. JackyMacky
    Date: Sat, Nov 12 2011 04:16:39

RicLu98 wrote: i also usually put a few books under my "stand" i'll try to get a picture later.
    Yes, please. I really like your angle. :D

9. Adventus99
    Date: Tue, Nov 15 2011 03:26:41

I use my iPod Touch 4G which I think it's the same, camera-wise. I currently use it at a bird's eye view angle very similar to that of the first reply. I have a much, much better camera, but I think the iPod is more convenient. I guess I'm just lazy. :P Anyways I used a paperclip and made it into a tripod for it. There was a tutorial I saw on YouTube for how to do it.

10. x3silver
    Date: Tue, Mar 27 2012 14:41:41

I do and it comes out nice :)