UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Kam Impact MX Washers set selling!!!

1. flaming oracle
    Date: Sat, Nov 12 2011 00:25:21

maybe you all don't know where or even how to get the washers that are used in Kam's Impact Mx or maybe you just want a set to buy to mod the pen with. well i've firgured it out, i plan to sell you all the washers, the screw, the rubberband as a full set. if you look at the impact tut. you will see that you will need that and i will be happy to sell you this set for 2$ a set. PM me if you want to buy this or even post it in this thread. Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours: quick update!!! if you would like i could also sell the impact rt metal tip and grip too in fact i can sell all parts to it besides the hgg grip and tip!

2. qinkuangan
    Date: Sat, Nov 12 2011 20:22:36

picture please

3. chris
    Date: Sat, Nov 12 2011 22:33:36

pics to increase legitness.

4. PenwisH
    Date: Sat, Nov 12 2011 23:00:31

Please post pictures. also the washers are available at any home improvement store as previously discussed

5. Vassenato
    Date: Sun, Nov 13 2011 01:34:30

no one makes impact mx's anymore.

6. flaming oracle
    Date: Mon, Nov 14 2011 02:49:26

>.<" well as you all don't know that i'm quite... eh grounded? XD but don't worry pic's will be posted soon and this post shall be updated again sorry for the time inconvinence

7. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, Nov 14 2011 02:56:13

flame sivics wrote: >.<" well as you all don't know that i'm quite... eh grounded? XD but don't worry pic's will be posted soon and this post shall be updated again sorry for the time inconvinence
    If you're grounded how do you send if people were actually wanting to buy ?

8. Vassenato
    Date: Mon, Nov 14 2011 03:32:12

flame sivics wrote: grounded
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH I remember when i was 12

9. flaming oracle
    Date: Tue, Nov 15 2011 03:02:33

well i can check upsb for like a few mins everyday so yeah i'll somewhat know lol but yes still pic's will be posted soon >.<"