UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello Guys

1. KaiidinoXD
    Date: Fri, Nov 11 2011 07:46:00

hi guys im kinda new to pen spinning a few weeks i used to try some but couldn't do any tricks. :P umm i like photo shop so if you have some inserts you want edited i can try [: just send me a pm or post Tricks i can do : TA, Sonic, Twisted Sonic, Fingerless TA Tricks i can Kinda do: Reverse TA, Reverse Sonic Tricks im learning: Sonic Rise, Passes both Normal and Reverse. Pens: Rsvp Mx, Rsvp Mx^2, and a Buster CYL White which i dont use, i didn't know that i shouldn't use it at the time i bought it. If you have any thoughts about what i should learn next Tell me Thanks :P :]

2. Gash
    Date: Fri, Nov 11 2011 07:55:19

Welcome to UPSB :) I like your avatar O.o It's very... green :D Everyone has their own opinions and theories about whether or not a "new" person should use a Buster or not. But I'm not going to bother giving my opinion :P I find single sided mods insanely fun to spin though.

3. Andy
    Date: Fri, Nov 11 2011 08:12:19

Hey welcome! You want to learn basic tricks that will help your fingers to become more independent. Passes and normal arounds like the index around are good for that. Also maybe try the shadow and the bak since they need a little bit of wrist movement (depending on how you do them) but they definitely helped me :) People tore me up for getting a buster since I'm fairly newish but I don't think that should stop you if you start to enjoy spinning it :P

4. fang
    Date: Fri, Nov 11 2011 09:38:50

Welcome man!~

5. Euphoria
    Date: Fri, Nov 11 2011 13:21:17

Welcome creeper face. Jkjk, from your creeper avatar do you play minecraft? Try learning double charge. Should be easy since you know twisted sonic.

6. siddhanathan
    Date: Fri, Nov 11 2011 14:16:21

Hey welcome to the community.. Just a note on buster cyl, you can use it for tricks that require momentum... tricks like shadow are just much easier to learn with a heavier pen..

7. Vaan
    Date: Fri, Nov 11 2011 14:21:07

welcome pixel haha

8. wee~
    Date: Fri, Nov 11 2011 14:30:42

welcome :3 noice avatar. lol. high five man, i have about a month of exp. and can't do much xD we'll get better^^

9. Abyss
    Date: Fri, Nov 11 2011 15:21:27

@siddhanathan lol your wrong, even though its easier to learn with it, it may ruin your style because of the little amount of pushing you have to do. a note from me, never ever use the buster at 1-5 months, or maybe up till 7 months. and :welcome: :D

10. phinamthi
    Date: Fri, Nov 11 2011 17:12:53

@Abyss Who said you can't? If it feels good then use it, but it's just not "good to use" for lower months. Anyways, Welcome! I think you should learn all the fundamentals + reverse, then go to the arounds. They are extremely worth it soon in your life long experience of PSing

11. Abyss
    Date: Fri, Nov 11 2011 17:23:00

@phinamthi its just a note from me you can use it if you like, its not like i can stop you from spinning a buster.

12. Zkhan
    Date: Fri, Nov 11 2011 17:29:46

hey ^^ welcome to UPSB

13. KaiidinoXD
    Date: Sat, Nov 12 2011 00:14:35

Thanks guys you are awesome @Euphoria yeah i play minecraft run a server too just a small one with some friends To everyone else thank you for the warm Welcome [: