UPSB v4

General Discussion / Wish to film pen spinning people

1. Grant Inaba
    Date: Wed, Nov 9 2011 20:08:57

Hello, I am a filmmaker in San Francisco, California and I am making a documentary film about pen spinning and I would like to ask members of this forum if they would like to be in our film. If you know anyone that would like to be in our film we would like to film you. We are trying to travel all over the world in order to interview different people. We have just traveled to Thailand. In December we plan to travel to Cambodia and Philippines. If you live i these two countries and would like to meet with us in December we would especially like to talk to you and meet with you. Thank you! Grant Inaba

2. DArKT
    Date: Wed, Nov 9 2011 21:06:42

Wow,great!! come to Brazil,lots of spinners in here >.<

3. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Nov 9 2011 22:19:36

Oh wow, you may or may not know this but there is a group of spinners here who are already working on a documentary film about pen spinning as well.

4. Hyukan
    Date: Wed, Nov 9 2011 22:38:56

Bit late for this, someone already had begun this.

5. DArKT
    Date: Wed, Nov 9 2011 23:35:08

shoeman6 wrote: Oh wow, you may or may not know this but there is a group of spinners here who are already working on a documentary film about pen spinning as well.
    Who?

6. iColor
    Date: Wed, Nov 9 2011 23:36:24

I am, haha. We already had two threads in the past, and we have a team for it. =p

7. miyat
    Date: Thu, Nov 10 2011 00:28:49

Grant Inaba wrote: Hello, I am a filmmaker in San Francisco, California and I am making a documentary film about pen spinning and I would like to ask members of this forum if they would like to be in our film. If you know anyone that would like to be in our film we would like to film you. We are trying to travel all over the world in order to interview different people. We have just traveled to Thailand. In December we plan to travel to Cambodia and Philippines. If you live i these two countries and would like to meet with us in December we would especially like to talk to you and meet with you. Thank you! Grant Inaba
    If you come to Toronto, Canada you can meet Zombo and some other pen spinners, including me. Good luck with your film. ^^ Oh and make sure to post the video on here when your done. :]

8. LongCK
    Date: Thu, Nov 10 2011 01:31:25

If you come to Vietnam, many spinners in here ^^

9. gyrobius
    Date: Thu, Nov 10 2011 06:40:03

Yeah. There's already a PS documentary going on right now.

10. fang
    Date: Thu, Nov 10 2011 09:11:17

Come to the netherlands, there are not many, but a few interesting spinners!~ ^_^

11. sangara
    Date: Thu, Nov 10 2011 15:31:07

But the difference is, they have money, we don't. Also I like how once I move from NorCal to SoCal there's someone wanting to film. Anyways, I'd like to join, I feel I have a pretty unique penspinning view.

12. mapjay
    Date: Thu, Nov 10 2011 15:36:12

come to Singapore! not many but a decent amount of spinners here i guess

13. subin_
    Date: Sat, Nov 26 2011 05:26:39

don't come to nepal.....lol no spinner found here except me XD.

14. utkarsh
    Date: Sat, Nov 26 2011 12:53:30

you can come to india but you won't be able to find pros but intermediate spinners. they are me and harshul(same name on board) that might be good and interested.

15. jet
    Date: Sat, Nov 26 2011 20:34:58

Just go to the next NorCal or SoCal gathering lol