Dr KT* (for auction) (Till Monday 10 pm and this auction is synchronising with UPSB forum as well) 95%new 3000F* (For auction)( Till Monday 10 pm and this auction is synchronising with UPSB forum as well) 95%new comssa v9 (For auction)( Till Monday 10 pm and this auction is synchronising with UPSB forum as well) 100% comssa v10 (For auction)( Till Monday 10 pm and this auction is synchronising with UPSB forum as well) 100% f3000* (For auction)( Till Monday 10 pm and this auction is synchronising with UPSB forum as well) 95% comssa with colors Different color of hgg rsvp mx orange rsvp I am currently living in australia, and so i have to post internationally and you have to pay for the postage fee. i have been pen spinning for several years and i was a old member of kitcat ID: law202874653 (i think) I gave up pen spinning cos it is time consuming and thats why i sell all of pens. Maybe some of you would not trust me but it is up to u whether u want to buy it or not. I accept paypal payment. And give me the price u want and it is negotiable! Hope that we will have nice trade. Contact detail: [email][email protected][/email] Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours: bump.............