UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Shinji Mod(Redone)

1. Anson188
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 12:32:33

This mod was first created by Shinji of MYPSC. Also, this is my first attempt at making a tutorial, so enjoy... Original Shinji Mod by Shinji. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Stats: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Shinji Mod COG: COP Length: 19.5cm(without tip) Weight: 10grams DC Comssa

Spoiler1. Dissamble both of the Pilot Frixion. 2. Here is an important part in this mod. Take the black part of the highlighter out.You will see some small bumps on the longer part of this thing. Saw or cut it at 1cm from the bumps. 3. Using a filer, file the side which you just cut so that it can fit inside the barrel of the other Frixion. 4. Take the cap of the Papermate Intro and declip it. Then, file it. 5. Cut 2 section of 2 Sailor rings. 6. Slip it onto the connected Frixion barrels. 7. (Optional but recomended) Screw the Signo tips on the rubber part of the Frixion which you use to rub. 8. Put the Papermate caps onto both ends of the connected barell. Congratulation! You just completed a Shinji Mod.

2. Shinji
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 14:17:44

Original doesn't use signo tips just for your information.

3. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 23:17:49

can you just edit the post? instead of making another thread? just saying....I like the mod though.

4. LongCK
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 00:48:46

what type cap of paper mate, picture :D

5. chris
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 01:34:50

LongCK wrote: what type cap of paper mate, picture :D
    Papermate Intro Learn to Google. :P

6. Anson188
    Date: Mon, Nov 7 2011 08:11:51

Shinji wrote: Original doesn't use signo tips just for your information.
    I alr said it was optional...