UPSB v4

Where to find Pens in... / Where to find Pens in Canada

1. miyat
    Date: Thu, Jul 15 2010 20:05:52

Where?! Here is a list that I will be adding to and w.e. Edit/Warning: This thread isn't totally reliable because sometimes stores will change what pens they order and pens can go out of stock. Some stores will be updated once in a while if I visit, but a lot will not be. So if you go to one of these stores you can help out by posting what you found, etc. Also bigger stores that have multiple locations across Canada will most likely very in what pens they carry, so check the site and call into your local store. Good luck pen hunting. Stores: [B]staples[/B] -rsvp pentel (red,blue,green,purple,black) -rsvp pentel retractable (blue, black) -pilot dr.grip pen (canadian version) -pilot g2 retractable -bic round stic -zebra M-301 -zebra F-301 -zebra jimnie -ZTs -supertips -profiles (anyballs) (red,black,blue,purple) -canadian dr. grip mp -super grips [B]zellers[/B] -zt(pink, orange, light blue) -crayola super tips -crayola washable -rsvp(red, blue) -rsvp minis -z-grips -bic round stics [B]dragon city toronto[/B](bottom floor-has magazines) [COLOR="red"]WARNING: Out of stock regularly or no more good pens.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]-hgg's (black,blue,red, sometimes other colours) -rsvp retractable -pentel pens with hgg tips no grips.[/COLOR] [B]Morning Glory[/B] (korea town Toronto) [COLOR="red"]Out of Business[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]-monami(153 ball pen)(plus pen 3000) -japanese pencil caps?.. -ac/kt/ct subs...(single capped)[/COLOR] [B]One's better living[/B] (P-mall Toronto) [COLOR="red"]Usually out of stock.[/COLOR] -hybid gel rollers pentel -uni-ball signos -patent pens (lakubo grip subs) -super grips -gelly rolls -signo knock -tapli clip [COLOR="red"]-clear tornado grip pens -airfits -alpha gels[/COLOR] [B]Michaels[/B] -zig colour twins? -gelly rolls? [B]G&T[/B] -hgg's (order them i think...) -signo's -canadian dr. grip -profile/anyballs (purple, black, blue, red) -hybrid gel rollers -crayola markers (white super tips, washables) -rsvps (black, blue, purple, skyblue, pink, red, green) -sarsara [B]office depot[/B] -zebra jimnies -staedler graphic 3000 duo -rsvps -g2s -canadian dr. grip -crayola stuff -bic stuff [B]dollarama[/B] -beifas -uniball singo grip subs -firefly's sailor grip sub subs -f-301 [B]J&L Department Store[/B] (China Town toronto) -lakubo grip sub (white, pink) -clear super grip sub (exactly the same) [B]Daiso[/B] (Vancouver, Aberdeen Mall) -steiga's -sailors (lots of colours) -new namea's -giant pen -lots more [B]Curry's[/B] Tombow ABTs Super Grips (Color Enos) Pentel Sliccis HGG tip subs (E Superb) [B]Gwartzman's Art and Canvas supplies[/B] (China Town Toronto) -Jimnies -Other pens [B]Missasauga China Town[/B] -lakubo subs (miffy and melanie - pink/skyblue/grey/green)

2. Relay
    Date: Thu, Sep 2 2010 22:29:25

the staples beside first markham place has rsvps (red, green, blue, purple, black), jimnies, bic grip stics, zt's, supertips, m-301, f-301, g2's, profiles (blue, black, red), canadian dr. grip mp and pen, and supergrips

3. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Oct 2 2010 22:18:26

One's no longer has HGGs, Razzle Dazzles, Moonz or Sunburst. I couldn't find Tornado grips either.

4. miyat
    Date: Sat, Oct 2 2010 22:36:30

Could of just run out of them. Did you ask the store people?

5. Holypie
    Date: Thu, Oct 7 2010 21:34:06

Yeah, I forgot t mention that they have HGG tips, but without the grip. Hybrid Gel Pen I think? It's near the ballsigns.

6. spinnerhui
    Date: Fri, Oct 22 2010 12:23:49

I'll try to take an inventory of one's tomorrow and report back...

7. Wind
    Date: Fri, Oct 22 2010 21:01:41

One's at Market Village? From what I remember a while back, they only have a few stuff for a few mods at the moment. Sakura gellyroll uni a-gels lakubo hybrid gels(?) signos That's only what I remember...

8. miyat
    Date: Fri, Oct 22 2010 22:16:55

updated it a bit... we can check One's out at the gathering i guess.

9. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Oct 23 2010 02:19:57

Uni A-gels? Ones sells alpha gels?!?!?! Edit: You can probably add Curry's to that list, they sell Tombow ABTs , Super Grips (Color Enos), Pentel Sliccis, and HGG tip subs that are $0.50 called E Superb

10. konaworld
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 10:07:12

That Gwartzman's Art and Canvas supplies in Chinatown, Toronto has Jiminies and a couple other pens that I can't remember.

11. Simplex
    Date: Tue, Nov 9 2010 14:20:02

that is that discount art store where they sell the old style colour hyperjells and like those cardboard notepads right? just south of college on spadina, west side?

12. miyat
    Date: Tue, Nov 9 2010 17:44:00

Updated, you can really get jimnies at that place? I should check out curries, never knew that had anything, the hgg tip subs, are they made my pentel?

13. Holypie
    Date: Tue, Nov 9 2010 22:35:23

Yeah, they are. I can show you at the gathering if you want. They're cheaper than penwish hgg tips =D Oh, staples now sells Dr. Grip COG mechanical pencils.

14. miyat
    Date: Mon, Nov 15 2010 00:37:49

So now that we went to One's, ill try to update the list of pens from memory. Tell me if im missing any or have the list wrong.

15. Holypie
    Date: Mon, Nov 15 2010 01:13:46

Signo knock for ayatori? That's all I can remember. Edit: Morning Glory shut down.

16. Apho
    Date: Mon, Jan 24 2011 04:20:38

last time me and miyat went to zellers, they have antique jimnies now as well as black supertips (probs old news) also, dollarama carries silver ks subs now... the ones kunlin found on v3 that were golden

17. miyat
    Date: Mon, Jan 24 2011 12:01:02

Are you sure it's out of business? could of just been closed. I'll update this after my exam...

18. J A Z Z
    Date: Mon, Jan 24 2011 14:14:29

Hey hey I'm going there for the summer vacation. When's the gathering?

19. Holypie
    Date: Mon, Jan 24 2011 19:08:12

Apho wrote: last time me and miyat went to zellers, they have antique jimnies now as well as black supertips (probs old news) also, dollarama carries silver ks subs now... the ones kunlin found on v3 that were golden
    KS as in KS Online Sporty? That's exciting news, along with the black STs and antique HJs. I'll check Zellers on the way back from an exam maybe... Confirming antique HJs, also metallic jimnies. The black supertips are Crayola IQ Sketching markers which are basically old black supertips. They also have old white supertips as Crayola Sketching Markers (not IQ).

20. Apho
    Date: Fri, Feb 24 2012 00:16:54

havent been here in aaaages. if any of you know where the chinatown in sauga is, like that little plaza place with the wall of dragons.. the book store there sells lakubo subs. The ones on PW

21. miyat
    Date: Fri, Feb 24 2012 01:37:34

Apho wrote: havent been here in aaaages. if any of you know where the chinatown in sauga is, like that little plaza place with the wall of dragons.. the book store there sells lakubo subs. The ones on PW
    K i'll add to the list. Do you mean Pilot Patent pens? I know they sell those at One's.

22. Apho
    Date: Fri, Feb 24 2012 01:40:31

naw the ones with random graphics on it, the miffy and melanie ones... just without miffy and melanie. they have pink/skyblue/grey/green

23. miyat
    Date: Fri, Feb 24 2012 02:01:15

grey :o alright, i'll update my update

24. eduguy
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 02:26:26

which one of these pens are the best for a beginner

25. Danny116
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 03:49:38

@eduguy go to staples, buy some bic round sticks, some profiles, and make yourself a bictory!!

26. sarugio
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 04:30:31

rsvp doesn't exist in calgary or my mom cannot find it? it doesn't exist in banff too?

27. miyat
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 13:45:21

sarugio wrote: rsvp doesn't exist in calgary or my mom cannot find it? it doesn't exist in banff too?
    It is unknown what is around there. You should go searching and tell us what you find so it can be put on the list to help other people in your area. Rsvps are fairly common in stores so you should find them eventually...

28. sarugio
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 15:25:11

well at least my mom found profile,papermate *blablabla* i forgot they got nice grips. i use them for my old version of my personal g3 mod

29. miyat
    Date: Sun, Apr 22 2012 02:15:59

Okay so I updated the 1st post with a little disclaimer about the reliability of this thread. I also tried to make the post a bit more readable, but it is still pretty messy.

30. Cubesnail
    Date: Fri, May 25 2012 15:34:10

Ones has NOTHING now T.T

31. Cubesnail
    Date: Tue, May 29 2012 22:46:15

Theres TUL pens at G&T

32. FRspinner
    Date: Wed, Aug 29 2012 15:27:42

anyone can give me the picture of canadian dr grip ?