UPSB v4

Temporary Bin / Deleted Post(s)

1. Van
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 00:37:46

@GeeGeeGee so that must mean i cant do sonic->twisted sonic because someone else done it before yes?

2. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 00:45:00

if you want to win then don't do sonic ~ twisted sonic. it too simple. do something that surprise people. then can't predict what's the next trick you gonna do even thought it's like 100000-frame-per-second vid. yeah to be honest i can pretty much guess 1/2 of ur combo. or 1/100. you can do sonic~ twisted sonic to something new. ex: i do FL TA 1.5 cont. all the time but i don't think you can guess what's the next trick gonna be.

3. Van
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 00:50:47

@GeeGeeGee so what is ur point? honestly, okay i used alot of bonkura's linkages. So? whats wrong with that? people learn linkages from other people, and im certain u do it as well. How much s777 links did u use in ur combo? that FL TA 1.5 where did u get that from? if people were only "allowed" to use their own linkages PS would suck right now ppl expand from other ppl's linkages, like i took bonkura's linkages, but i did link the linkages my own way and i changed his things up a bit so its not just a "copy" as u say okay, i somehow reminded u of bonkura. awesome. so? am i not allowed to?

4. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 01:03:54

Dude! I never said you CAN'T copy his linkages. You said give you feedback and this happens. I looked at Bonkura combo a LOT, this is pretty much the same. I also said if you want to win then don't do something that someone already did. I'm not saying all my combos are original. You just assumed I'm hating on ur combo and exploded. I did said yes I copied some of s777 linkages and turn it into my own. When I battle other people, I don't just bring the same stuff that someone already done. MY POINT IS IF YOU WANT TO WIN THEN DO SOMETHING ORIGINAL. I'M SURE THAT 70% OF PSER ARE FAMILIAR WITH BONKURA COMBO. AND THIS IS MY [B]OPINION[/B]. Can't you tell that I'm jus giving you feedback instead of go straight up and said "OH, Bonkura-wanna-be!"? I can't tell if Zkhan's combo is original because I never look at those linkages. I just pay attention to Bonkura & s777.

5. Van
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 01:06:12

GeeGeeGee;148122]@Van yes I [B]DID[/B] tell you that you can't use other peple linkages....[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=GeeGeeGee wrote: Dude! I never said you CAN'T copy his linkages.
    ^lol wut

6. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 01:13:28

Van wrote: ^lol wut
    haha TROLL for the WIN!!!!! If you look at the entire thread. I never said "YOu can't copy his combo. There's already a legend, I don't want another one."
    yes I DID tell you that you can't use other peple linkages....
    look at the posts b4 this post. I was being sarcastic.... :facepalm:

7. Van
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 01:16:59

GeeGeeGee wrote: haha TROLL for the WIN!!!!! If you look at the entire thread. I never said "YOu can't copy his combo. There's already a legend, I don't want another one." look at the posts b4 this post. I was being sarcastic.... :facepalm:
    u sir dont know sarcasm then dont come up with excuses to try to cover ur contradictions if u contradicted urself, u should just stop (soyp...:biglaugh:)

8. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 01:27:10

GeeGeeGee;148074]uhmm...did he copy the entire combo of BONKURA? still. that is the best FS from you Zkhan.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=GeeGeeGee;148117]@Van yes I [B]DID[/B] tell you that you can't use other peple linkages.... pretty much 3/4 of ur combo are familiar to me. 1/4 is the unique powerful linkage. that's what I'm thinking.[/QUOTE] GOD DAM. Look at the 2 posts b4 this. I didn't say You can't copy Bonkura's combo. If that is not sarcastic then you tell me what is. [QUOTE=Van wrote: u sir dont know sarcasm then dont come up with excuses to try to cover ur contradictions if u contradicted urself, u should just stop (soyp...:biglaugh:)
    You're combo looks absolutely nothing like Bonkura.
    <=== Sarcasm? You think I didn't know you were making fun of me about SOYP in the shoutout? haha people trying to forget that stuff and you just bring it right back. I still don't care.

9. Van
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 01:28:52

GeeGeeGee wrote: I didn't say You can't copy Bonkura's combo. If that is not sarcastic then you tell me what is.
    ^ hope u know that that means "you cant copy bonkura's combo was a sarcasm" =u told me that i cant copy"