+24 PPP, +2 fpsb, +3 gpc Hi. I'm HejkumKejkum from PPP. I don't spin anymore so I decided to sell most of my collection. I'd like to sell everything below for 250$ (paypal / envelope). I don't wanna trade. All mods are made with original pens, without using any subs. - PPP pencases and wristband (all new, RaRe) - some sunbursts (all new) - 2 new japanese dr grips (with those rare signs on body) - Hyper Jells (last one is sub) - Spoko grips (Can get more of those black ones if u want) - KTs (most of them are new, rest was spinned for a few minutes and have no signs of using) M&M body is like 90% new :) - from left: nacho without airblanc, Fuco Pro g3, kuzu, Soschie, Seven, Pari's "Łaciaty" (nacho, kuzu, soschie, seven are new, łaciaty was used for a few minutes, pro g3 has a small crack on g3 cap) - from left: some comssa caps, small muji body, rasta buster cyl (CE body, bellcolor caps), waterfall mod (with original g-spec grips), stuhl mod (aka Pirate KS), clear waterfall (without 1 signo tip), japanese comssa (rushon body). Most of them are new, rest was spinned for a few minutes and have no signs of using. - MXs (rasta and yellow are new, rest was used) - some bodies and grips (anyballs, sailors...)