UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Tutorials Pending Approval Checklist

1. iMatt
    Date: Wed, Jun 9 2010 01:26:27

Use this as a checklist before you submit a tutorial for pending approval. =================== Approval Guidelines =================== This was created to show the criteria which is used in deciding what mods make it to the approved section. These are the BARE MINIMUM requirements to be considered for an Approved Tutorial =================== Requirements: =================== 1.) The tutorial follows the Guideline template - Template: http://www.upsb.info/forum/index.php?showt...t=0#entry181024 - This keeps tutorials universally easy to follow =================== 2.) There MUST be Pictures or a Clearly instructed video - People want to know what they're making before they make it. Text-only doesn't offer that. - The pics/vids need to be of a decent quality. A picture is no good if you can't make out what's in it. =================== 3.) A poll with positive marks from the community - It's a simple way for the community to rate your mod - The more positive marks, the more likely the mod is to be Approved =================== 4.) The mod must be unique to itself - Just because you put different grips and tips on a Bictory or comssa doesn't make it a new mod. - Not a glorified comssa, mx, or G3-tip stacking mod, etc. =================== Q/A: =================== Q: Some of the tutorials in the approved section don't meet all of these requirements, why do I have to abide by them? A: A handful of the tutorials were grandfathered in before there even was an Approval process. ---------------------------------- Q: A lot of people like my mod, but it hasn't been approved yet! A: Generally that means the formatting is incorrect or possible the community Trolling the topic ---------------------------------- =================== ***Note*** =================== If you feel your mod is not being treated fairly among the community, you're more than welcome to send a PM to myself (iMatt) detailing why you think your mod should be approved. Regards, iMatt

2. Nightz
    Date: Wed, May 23 2012 04:59:16

how to make a thread poll? I want to put a poll on my mod tut.

3. Whoadie
    Date: Wed, May 23 2012 11:48:04

@Nightz Go to your thread, then go to thread tools and a list of options including "add a poll" so come down.