UPSB v4

Off-topic / my holiday report

1. Xienix
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 20:44:40

if someone discovered that i misspelled something than PLEASE say it to me ^^ thanks in advanced The things that I’ve done in my one week vacation. One Saturday I tried to make a start on Ryuu 2nd, that’s a penspinning collab and a collab is a video were penspinners sent videos to the editor (me) and the editor edit the videos and put a nice music on it. And i helped my brother to cultivate a building so that bands can practise in it. After that me and my brother changed from room because my brother has a illness and it was better for him to get in my room My room is smaller than his room so that was a good thing for me. But before we changed from room we had a lot of cleaning to do. All my books and lego had to be cleaned, that was very very much work. When cleaned all my stuff i did it in a box so i knew that it was mine. and when one drawer in my room was empty my brother look his cleaned stuff and put them into the drawer until all the stuff from my brother was in my room and after that we did that same with my stuff. But my display cabinets were difficult to move to the other room. So i moved them Inch by inch. After 30 min of moving them were I wanted to have them And at the end of a long day cleaning and moving stuff i finally could sleep. When I woke up at Monday 12:06 PM and i started my laptop and i saw a visitor message on my YouTube account. They asked me if I wanted to spin in a TV commercial. and I mailed back that that would be nice. In the evening I went to table tennis and we were training for the Sneek-Wymbrits tournament and the Poldertoernooi. But we don’t have a good trainer so we train ourselves that’s very difficult because you’ve to see what you’re doing wrong and how you can improve that. in the previous tournament I was 1st in the highest class and i hope that i can do that again in the next 2 tournaments. On Tuesday it tried to play jail house rock from Elvis on my brother’s guitar but that was very difficult because i played guitar 3/4 times before but that was to practise another number (californication from the Red hot chilli peppers). I only can play the first 30 seconds of that number. And in that midday I studied for French and for physics. In the evening I get a mail back from the TV commercial. in the mail it said that the commercial will be broadcast on the Dutch TV but they said that they can’t tell much more about the commercial because of the user rights of the customer. In the evening I went to karate. The training was very hard because we had to train for the Friesian championships karate 2011 but it can be 2012 to. And as a surprise we had to fight against the adults, that was very hard I was kicked on my head 2 times and hit stomach very much. And after the fights i was exhausted On Wednesday i bought a new game: plants VS zombies In that game you’ve to kill zombies with plants. It’s a very funny game Every plant has his own specialty the sunflower give you suns (that’s the same like money) And from the suns you can buy other plants to defend your house. The rest of the day i was working on Ryuu2 nd . It was very hard to create the effect that i wanted to have in after effects. Because i needed a plug-in what was very expensive. So i tried to get a illegal one from YouTube. I was searching a long time but in the evening i finally get the plug-in i wanted to. And in the end of the day I finally got the effect i wanted to have. (after effects is a video editing program) on Thursday i did the Leeuwardercourant in 45 min and that was a new record for me. And i also did a world record basketball spin reverse 2.0 with a penspinning pen And put it on YouTube the same day. After that i went to the honk to help with cultivate the building. And in the evening we went to a party from my cousin. Me and my brother took the laptop with us so we (me my brother and my cousin) could play a view games on lan-game (a lan game is a function from the game so you can play the same game Vs each other by a lan cable). My cousin always won the games we did. The most of the games were first person shooters like Unreal and Crysis 2 And we’ve played a strategy game called: Age of Mythology. on Friday i tried to edit a school project with after effects. But the actors weren’t that great so I’d to edit the fail out of it first. That took me about 20 min. After that I’d to edit the lightsabers but I didn’t know how I’d to edit the lightsabers so i tried to find a tutorial on YouTube and after a few minutes of searching i’d found the tutorial i wanted to have. So i started to follow that tutorial. And at the end of the tutorial i knew how to create a lightsaber in after effects cs4. And in the evening we had a party from my little brother Jochem. He’s birthday was actually a few weeks ago but on that date we had a family reunion so my parents decide to celebrate it in the next vacation. Almost my whole family was there. That was really nice. On Sunday morning i started my computer and started to work on this holiday report. I did that 1 hour long but in the mean time i received an Email from the TV commercial. They said that the person in the commercial will be played by a adult person and that they were searching if it was possible to edit my hand on the adult’s hand. I sent a mail back with a commercial in it to show them that it is possible to edit a hand by another person. It was a car commercial with penspinning in but the 2 man in it didn’t spin real that was another hand from a penspinner that i know so it’s possible to edit my hand on the other person. And when my parents came back from the supermarket they bought a very comfortable chair for me. The only problem was that i had to put together so i borrowed a screwdriver from my brother so i could make the chair. After an 1 or 2 hours i finally finished the chair and i sat on it with my laptop. And the rest of the day i tried to edited Ryuu2nd And when i wanted to read something in bed my night Light didn’t work anymore so i used a lightsaber for the light. The next morning (Sunday) when i woke up and Started my laptop a penspinner said to me that the deadline for the qualifications for the WC penspinning (World CUP) were today but a friend of mine wanted to join them to and he wanted to borrow my camera so i decided that i start to film in the evening somewhere. In the afternoon i was working really hard on my Holliday report. But I lost the motivation after the first 10 minutes so I decided to do something else And that’s what I did. I was trying to make a few new penspinning combos so I could use them in my WC qualification video. But my window was open so my hands were very cold so i decided to close the window and wait until the temperature was a bit higher before I started with making combos. So I decided to continue with making a model airplane until the evening. When I had my camera back i tried to film some penspinning combos but i didn’t had much time for that because the dead line was in 1 hour so I filmed a few bad combos After that I edited my videos and put it on YouTube. On Monday i woke up at 08:00 and i thought that i needed to go to school. So i did the lights on, dressed myself, packet in my bag, did the lights off and ran downstairs But when i was downstairs i remembered something something with a study day and teachers and than i knew it, the techers had a study day that day. So i get back to bed and slept there until 13:00 PM And the rest of the day i was sitting behind my laptop and i was chatting whit other people and i played a view very cool videogames. made by Robin Vereecken 1503 words used ^^

2. Dris
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 20:46:27

Xienix wrote: if someone discovered that i misspeld something than PLEASE say it to me ^^
    Not to be a critic, but you misspelled misspelled.

3. Xienix
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 20:48:11

Dris wrote: Not to be a critic, but you misspelled misspelled.
    oww..... thanks for that ^^''

4. neXus
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 21:27:34

Xienix wrote: The things that I’ve done in my one week vacation. One Saturday I tried to make a start on Ryuu 2nd, that’s a penspinning collab and a collab is a video were penspinners sent videos to the editor (me) and the editor edit[B]s[/B] the videos and put a nice music on it. And [B]I[/B] helped my brother to cultivate a building so that bands can practi[B]c[/B]e in it. After that [B]my brother and I switched rooms[/B] because my brother has a illness and it was better for him to get in my room My room is smaller than his room so that was a good thing for me. But before we changed [B]rooms[/B] we had a lot of cleaning to do. All my books and lego had to be cleaned, that was very very much work. When cleaned all my stuff [B]I[/B] did it in a box so [B]I[/B] knew that it was mine. and when one drawer in my room was empty my brother [B]t[/B]ook his cleaned stuff and put them into the drawer until all the stuff from my brother was in my room and after that we did that same with my stuff. But my display cabinets were difficult to move to the other room. So [B]I[/B] moved them [B]i[/B]nch by inch. After 30 min of moving them[B], I had them where I wanted them a[/B]nd at the end of a long day cleaning and moving stuff[B] I[/B] finally could sleep. When I woke up [B]on[/B] Monday 12:06 PM[B], I[/B] started my laptop and [B]I[/B] saw a visitor message on my YouTube account. They asked me if I wanted to spin in a TV commercial. and I mailed back that that would be nice. In the evening I went to table tennis and we were training for the Sneek-Wymbrits tournament and the Poldertoernooi. But we don’t have a good trainer so we train ourselves that’s very difficult because you’ve to see what you’re doing wrong and how you can improve that. [B]I[/B]n the previous tournament I was 1st in the highest class and [B]I[/B] hope that [B]I[/B] can do that again in the next 2 tournaments. On Tuesday [B]I[/B] tried to play [B]"Jailhouse Rock" by Elvis[/B] on my brothe[B]rs[/B] guitar but that was very difficult because [B]I[/B] played guitar 3[B]-[/B]4 times before but that was to [B]practice[/B] another number ([B]C[/B]alifornication from the Red [B]H[/B]ot [B]C[/B]hi[B]l[/B]i [B]P[/B]eppers). I only can play the first 30 seconds of that number. And [B]during[/B] that [B]day[/B] I studied for French and for physics. In the evening I get a mail back from the TV commercial. [B]I[/B]n the mail it said that the commercial will be broadcast[B]ed[/B] on the Dutch TV but they said that they can’t tell [B]me[/B] much more about the commercial because of the user rights of the customer. In the evening I went to karate. The training was very hard because we had to train for the Friesian championships karate 2011 but it can be 2012 to. And as a surprise we had to fight against the adults, that was very hard I was kicked on my head 2 times and hit [B]in my[/B] stomach very much. And after the fights [B]I[/B] was exhausted On Wednesday [B]I[/B] bought a new game: [B]P[/B]lants VS [B]Z[/B]ombies In that game you’ve to kill zombies with plants. It’s a very funny game. Every plant has his own specialty the sunflower give you suns (that’s the same like money) And from the suns you can buy other plants to defend your house. The rest of the day [B]I[/B] was working on Ryuu 2nd . It was very hard to create the effect that [B]I[/B] wanted to have in [B]A[/B]fter [B]E[/B]ffects. Because I needed a plug-in what [B]is[/B] very expensive. So [B]I[/B] tried to get a illegal one from YouTube. I was searching a long time but in the evening [B]I[/B] finally g[B]o[/B]t the plug-in [B]I[/B] wanted to. And in the end of the day I finally got the effect [B]I[/B] wanted to have. (After Effects is a video editing program) [B]O[/B]n Thursday [B]I[/B] did the Leeuwardercourant in 45 min and that was a new record for me. [B]I[/B] also did a world record basketball spin reverse 2.0 with a penspinning pen and put it on YouTube the same day. After that [B]I[/B] went to the honk to help with cultivate the building. And in the evening we went to a party from my cousin. Me and my brother took the laptop with us so we (me, my brother and my cousin) could play a view games on lan-game (a lan game is a function from the game so you can play the same game Vs each other by a lan cable). My cousin always won the games we did. The most of the games were first person shooters like Unreal and Crysis 2 And we’ve played a strategy game called: Age of Mythology. [B]O[/B]n Friday [B]I[/B] tried to edit a school project with [B]A[/B]fter [B]E[/B]ffects. But the actors weren’t that great so I’d to edit the fail out of it first. That took me about 20 min. After that I had to edit the lightsabers but I didn’t know how I had to edit the lightsabers so i tried to find a tutorial on YouTube and after a few minutes of searching [B]I[/B] found the tutorial [B]I[/B] wanted to have. So [B]I[/B] started to follow that tutorial. And at the end of the tutorial [B]I[/B] knew how to create a lightsaber in After Effects CS4. And in the evening we had a party from my little brother Jochem. He’s birthday was actually a few weeks ago but on that date we had a family reunion so my parents decide to celebrate it in the next vacation. Almost my whole family was there. That was really nice.
    That's all I'm gonna do. 1500 words is a fucking lot.

5. Xienix
    Date: Thu, Oct 27 2011 05:10:19

neXus wrote: That's all I'm gonna do. 1500 words is a fucking lot.
    thank you very much ^^

6. Yamaguchi
    Date: Thu, Oct 27 2011 14:26:10

I was kicked on my head 2 times and hit stomach very much. And after the fights i was exhausted
    dude, that's pro <3 and hey, I play AOM too :)) and btw, using "a" and "an" :)))) I love you