UPSB v4

Regular Pen Discussion / Namae Pen Mod: What "Namae" pen to use?

1. Boybandista
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 06:06:32

Just a while ago I managed to find Namae pens in a Japanese specialty shop, but then after a couple of seconds more I was surprised to see that there were two "Namae" pens, both of different brands, that were present.

[*]One had the logo of Sakura in the back of the package, and had black and red Japanese writings in its white barrel [*]Brandless, or that's what I think since I can't understand Japanese, but at the back of the package it says that it was manufactured for Daiso. These Namae pens had black Japanese writing on its white barrel and came in packs of 3.
    I also found a Zebra "Name" pen, but it was black in color and from how it looked I think it was double sided. I think there are no mods that make use of this. All tutorials that I saw in different forums didn't state the brand of Namae so... from the three pens that I mentioned, which one is used in a Namae mod? Or are all white barrel, Japanese-text Namae pens useable for a Namae mod?

2. PenwisH
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 07:09:56

neither of those are the "namae" pens used for modding here typically namae is just generic daiso brand (probably not in phils). please use the quick modifications thread for questions such as this to prevent clutter. thanks!