UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / Universal Pen Spinning Board 1st Collaboration Video (UPSB 1st)

1. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Jun 8 2010 23:53:26

Copied from UPSBv3: Good day, everyone! After filming, receiving videos, filtering the videos and editing the collab, it’s finally released. UPSB 1st. Ten spinners from different continents were selected to be included. We all tried hard to make this one of the best collabs ever, and this is the result. Even though UPSB has existed for five years already, this is the first official UPSB-only collaboration video that has been completed. Usually, communities make their first collab to introduce themselves. We are a little late with that, but we still got old videos to reminisce those times. And even though it’s been five years, we’re still alive as an active community. So this is it, The Universal Pen Spinning Board’s first collaboration video. Enjoy it! YouTube Link Download Link #1 Download Link #2 [wyoutube]zHdacfxNtJo[/wyoutube] Organiser: Zombo Editor: neXus Length: 3:58 File Size: 52,3 MB Please comment.

2. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Jun 24 2010 06:16:43

hasn't upsb for more than five yrs?

3. Milk
    Date: Thu, Jun 24 2010 06:29:08

Seems to get better and better every time you watch it. And @ AoD:

Usually, communities make their first collab to introduce themselves. We are a little late with that, but we still got old videos to reminisce those times. And even though it’s been five years, we’re still alive as an active community.

4. mhig
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 04:19:43

i realized that i never actually commented on this collaboration. here are my comments if anyone cares to read them: i believe this was a very well done collaboration. it reveals greatly the unique qualities of the spinners in upsb and i find that very great as upsb is universal. i suppose. haha. anyway. yes, i have enjoyed watching this collaboration. though i do question the emphasis of the filtering. i do wish that difficulty weren't such a big part of the spinning seen nowadays... but that is just my viewpoint of pen spinning today.

5. Vaan
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 06:36:22

I think shadow change his style a bit on the psl.. IMO..

6. Archermitch
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 21:44:19

Still one of my fave collabs. <3 Did anyone else notice that the first 4 spinners were lefties/ambi?