UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Minwoo Mod v2

1. ItsNick
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 06:39:10

My friend said this is a minwoo modv2 so i tried to make tis....(Sorry Minwoo if u dint got this mod/not feeling like publishing this mod....) A perfect mod, An Anticipated mod, That's, Minwoo Modv2 Uploaded with ImageShack.us Minwoo mod V2 by Minvvoo ___________________________________ [Stats] Length:21cm Weight:approx. 19gm (keep jumping between 19 and 20) COG:COP Writing-Mechanism:N/A Estimated cost:From Overseas....about RM55 ___________________________________ [Materials List] Metallic G3 (tip,cap and grip) Comssa Black Comssa Black Cap(subs:PDS Hexa Cap) Dr Grip(jap) Grip and Tip "Penwish" Special Ring Hoop Sailor Gel Grip Black/white(Black is Recommended) Grip Matic Tip Electrical Tape ___________________________________ [The Making] Gather up ur things De-cliped G3 Cap G3 Grip(cut four section of line) Comssa body(text removed using Guitrum Body ink removal method) Comssa cap Dr Grip Japanese Grip (2.5cm from THE UPPERSIDE!!!MUST THE UPPERSIDE!!!got lips there)and 1.2cm from anywhere "ring hoop Sailor Grip(cut into two ring...quantity:x2 two ringed sailor gip) Grip Matic tip(mechanism inside took out Uploaded with ImageShack.us 1.The Front Cap gather these thing...(g3 cap is not needed at here....==)(i used a Factory use O-ring as Sailor Grip....just now tat is my fren de) Uploaded with ImageShack.us put according these order Sailor>2.5cm dr grip>Dr grip tip>Penwish Ring hoop...(ring hoop i dint put on the pic) Uploaded with ImageShack.us 2.the body Remove everything inside comssa including text(remove using Guitrum text removal method) put a thin layer of electrical tape on the back 3.the backcap Gather up these thing:Sailor Grip, GripMatic tip, G3 Tip, G3 grip, dr grip's grip1cm Uploaded with ImageShack.us put the grips according these order cap>Sailor Grip>Dr Grip Uploaded with ImageShack.us Put along the left thing acoording this order G3 tip>Grip Matic Tip>G3 Grip Uploaded with ImageShack.us Well....this is the last step...it will VERY VERY difficult...its beyond imagination!!!....be confidence to do this step.... Put everything together and ur done =)( i noe its so "LOL") Uploaded with ImageShack.us ___________________________________ [Q&A or Troubleshooting] Where can i find black comssa cap??? Penwish, http://www.penspinstore.com for the Hexa cap What is Guitrum Ink removal method?? come here and u will know... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzaAtX3i8DU Enjoy Spinning =)

2. SuiXidaL
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 06:44:45

It's a Minwoo mod.... but with a g3 grip instead of gripmatic. IT DESERVES IT'S OWN CONTINENT.

3. Eruption
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 06:51:50

this isnt a new mod, its just a minwoo with subbed parts and plus there's already a minwoo v2 mod

4. ItsNick
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 06:58:14

Eruption wrote: this isnt a new mod, its just a minwoo with subbed parts and plus there's already a minwoo v2 mod
    i asked 10 fren and 8 fren say its a Minwoo 2....and another 2 say dunno

5. neoknux_009
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 07:01:04

wrong. this is the minwoo mod v2. [video=youtube;NMssTTPTwks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMssTTPTwks[/video]

6. Eruption
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 07:02:31

yup yup ^^

7. ItsNick
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 07:05:12

neoknux_009 wrote: wrong. this is the minwoo mod v2. [video=youtube;NMssTTPTwks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMssTTPTwks[/video]
    faint == A comssa cap Another comssa cap A spare comssa cap A white comssa cap .... lolz

8. ItsNick
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 07:06:18

Minwoo v2.....izit mine is Minwoo v2?

9. Soren
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 08:01:28

this is not a minwoo mod v2, you've just subbed some parts...

10. Wisp
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 08:52:13

Is there a tutorial for proper Minwoo mod v2 somewhere?

11. Rapid
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 08:55:09

actually just a minwoo with a g3 grip and a shitty body. Not even worth to be given the right to have v2 in its name.

12. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 09:36:30

no guise, seriously that is the true legit ultimate minwoo v2 arcade edition mod. the one with stacked comssa caps? thats totally fake. :trollface: Frog~

13. Kari-Chan
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 09:38:24

Wisp;145447]Is there a tutorial for proper Minwoo mod v2 somewhere?[/QUOTE] it's this one: [QUOTE=neoknux_009 wrote: wrong. this is the minwoo mod v2. [video=youtube;NMssTTPTwks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMssTTPTwks[/video]
    seriously it is... until minwoo decides to go back into pen spinning

14. DArKT
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 16:45:34

I think you ALL should remember that his friend might be talking about a MINOVATE DC v2.the one with the KS sport tip and DR grip??

15. Vassenato
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 17:22:02

the fuck is this shit not sure if trolling

16. DArKT
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 18:43:19

Minovate DC V2 Minovate DC v1 Minwwo mod So,yeah,its just a cheap copy

17. flaming oracle
    Date: Sun, Nov 27 2011 07:17:29

the proper tut. is just gripmatic tip no g3, cause with the g3 tip and gripmatic it would make extra weight and the cap already weighs more than the comssa so to balance it out you don't use g3 but only grip matic, if you watch his vid carefully it says to use the g3 package but infact he does not touch the g3 tip he leaves it aside and only used the order of ---> gripmatic tip then grip then done full back end set. but idk why you would want an unbalanced minwoo so yea...

18. flaming oracle
    Date: Sun, Nov 27 2011 07:22:14

right and also he techinallly has 3 mods the well eh comssa one vrs. 2 and well duh his minwoo and a DC there's not exactly a 2nd one well of course really it's a joke... and the minovate DC is basically a stul's mod just with tape cut ect and dr grips and subbed out tips if chosen by personal weighting

19. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Nov 27 2011 07:31:42

flame sivics wrote: the proper tut. is just gripmatic tip no g3, cause with the g3 tip and gripmatic it would make extra weight and the cap already weighs more than the comssa so to balance it out you don't use g3 but only grip matic, if you watch his vid carefully it says to use the g3 package but infact he does not touch the g3 tip he leaves it aside and only used the order of ---> gripmatic tip then grip then done full back end set. but idk why you would want an unbalanced minwoo so yea...
    LOL YOU'RE SO FUCKING DUMB :rofl: The g3 cap he takes out in his tutorial ALREADY has a g3 tip inside of it. Get your facts right.

20. flaming oracle
    Date: Sun, Nov 27 2011 08:05:24

SuiXidaL wrote: LOL YOU'RE SO FUCKING DUMB :rofl: The g3 cap he takes out in his tutorial ALREADY has a g3 tip inside of it. Get your facts right.
    noooo his cape faces downwards with gravity at hand the tip would be on his table, and as he picks up his cap then the tip should fall out but noooo the order is g3 ---> cut clip blah blah blah then he tells you to take the dr grip cut that and the sailor blah blah then for some odd reason he PULLS THE GRIPMATIC GRIP OFF FIRST THEN! unscrews the "grip matic tip" (which is kinda dumb if you do it that way if you think about it shoul just unscrew the tip then take the grip out kinda werid right there)then tells you to put the tip in the grip matic grip then tells you insert part hen says to put it in and he used the body to push it in and done from there -.=" and now the point that i'm getting to is, mine only has a gripmatic tip and it's COB is in the middle spins finealso if he were to only use the g3 tip that's not gonna be heavy enough to make it's COB

21. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Nov 27 2011 11:24:47

flame sivics wrote: noooo his cape faces downwards with gravity at hand the tip would be on his table, and as he picks up his cap then the tip should fall out but noooo the order is g3 ---> cut clip blah blah blah then he tells you to take the dr grip cut that and the sailor blah blah then for some odd reason he PULLS THE GRIPMATIC GRIP OFF FIRST THEN! unscrews the "grip matic tip" (which is kinda dumb if you do it that way if you think about it shoul just unscrew the tip then take the grip out kinda werid right there)then tells you to put the tip in the grip matic grip then tells you insert part hen says to put it in and he used the body to push it in and done from there -.=" and now the point that i'm getting to is, mine only has a gripmatic tip and it's COB is in the middle spins finealso if he were to only use the g3 tip that's not gonna be heavy enough to make it's COB
    Towards the end, Minwoo says that you can shave the G3 tip down a bit. 3:15 OH SNAP BITCH GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. gg

22. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Nov 27 2011 20:42:46

Why would you wanna revive some shit thread? Care to read every post before you give in your "insight"? Frog~

flame sivics wrote: the proper tut. is just gripmatic tip no g3, cause with the g3 tip and gripmatic it would make extra weight and the cap already weighs more than the comssa so to balance it out you don't use g3 but only grip matic, if you watch his vid carefully it says to use the g3 package but infact he does not touch the g3 tip he leaves it aside and only used the order of ---> gripmatic tip then grip then done full back end set. but idk why you would want an unbalanced minwoo so yea...

23. flaming oracle
    Date: Sun, Nov 27 2011 23:26:01

FrogPrinceXD wrote: Why would you wanna revive some shit thread? Care to read every post before you give in your "insight"? Frog~
    >.<"" good point sorry