UPSB v4

General Discussion / UPSB Secret Santa 2011 - Official Thread of Santa Discussion

1. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Mon, Oct 24 2011 22:26:53

Secret Santa event now in full go-mode. Sign-ups are now live. Here is the thread for the last Secret Santa that was organized, maybe just browse through it to see if there are any additions or improvements you want to make. So yeah, discussion/questions/signing up go here. [B]BASIC RUNDOWN OF THIS EVENT[/B]

Zombo wrote: 1, you sign up 2, moderator distributes address of their target to each participant 3, you use the anonymous account (SecretSanta) to PM your target to know what they want 4, the target writes his/her reply on his/her About Me page 5, you send the gift by mail before christmas, don't write your name on it if you dont want to be found out 6, the target writes on his/her about me page when s/he get the gift 7, maybe s/he films a video about it
    Alright, I'll open up official sign-ups now for Secret Santa, post in the format below to officially enter. [B]If you previously opted in earlier in this thread, you're going to have to repost with the valid information.[/B] I'm just going to repeat the same instructions as were in the last thread as it seemed to work out fine for then. Sign-ups will last exactly one week, so if you miss the date, too bad. This is only because we want to get a start to this early on and beat the main hectic mailing season that Christmas brings along with it. For a general time schedule (not exactly finalized, but what we should be aiming for) sign-ups end November 9th, 2011, then you'll have a week or two to shop/research gifts for your person. Hopefully we can get everything mailed out by late November, at the very latest. That should give us enough buffer-time so people should be receiving their gifts before Christmas.
      Post in this thread if you're interested under the following format: [CODE]Member name Country Willing to ship internationally or not[/CODE]
      Approximately 20USD value for your gift pre-shipping. However, nothing is stopping you from putting in more stuff if you want to.
      A Secret Santa account will be set up where you can anonymously message your Tiny Tim and "taunt" or question them for whatever reasons you want.
      Sign-ups will start October 30th 2011, and will close on November 9th 2011. A PM will be sent out to the participating members for a confirmation reply that includes their address. If you do not reply to that PM, you're out.
      There isn't exactly a hard-and-fast rule to determine if you're trustworthy enough to participate, but general consensus is that you need to have a solid positive feedback history. If you have to think about whether you're trustworthy enough to enter, then maybe you're not. That's not to say you can't enter if you don't want to, but staff has the final say. Don't complain if you're not selected. The staff's decision is final, and should just be incentive to be a more "contributing" and trustworthy member of this forum if you want to participate in the next event.
      Future dates will be subject to change. There will be a post made in this thread for updates, and they will be made to OP as well.

2. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Oct 24 2011 22:38:30

definitely in. [B]FrogPrinceXD Australia Yes[/B] and I think last year there wasnt many people participating is due to the late sign-ups etc. Frog~

3. Kari
    Date: Mon, Oct 24 2011 23:22:43

I want to do it this year. I never did it last year. I just hope people have gotten more trustworthy since then. I am curious though. The person you are sending to will find out who you are right?

4. J74Q
    Date: Mon, Oct 24 2011 23:36:09

/in :)

5. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Oct 24 2011 23:53:21

yea I am definitely interested in this.

6. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Oct 24 2011 23:59:33

/in Getting started early, nice :)

7. iColor
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 00:18:11

Kari wrote: I am curious though. The person you are sending to will find out who you are right?
    They won't. But you can tell them after the Secret Santa thing is over, if you'd like.

8. Noblesse
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 00:23:10

Guessing I can't do this? xD

9. funnky
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 00:23:33

/in

10. DArKT
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 00:27:20

I havent understood.how does this works?

11. Kari
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 00:36:41

iColor wrote: They won't. But you can tell them after the Secret Santa thing is over, if you'd like.
    So how does this work exactly? I read the thread from last year but I still don't understand how this all works.

12. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 00:51:15

1, you sign up 2, moderator distributes address of their target to each participant 3, you use the anonymous account (SecretSanta) to PM your target to know what they want 4, the target writes his/her reply and wishlist on his/her About Me page 5, you send the gift by mail before christmas, don't write your name on it if you dont want to be found out 6, the target writes thank you letter on his/her about me page when s/he get the gift 7, maybe s/he films a video about it

13. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 01:00:09

can SecretSanta have shoutbox privileges again? :innocent:

14. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 01:04:44

Should also aim for a simple compiled videos of everyone receiving their stuff~ That would encourage people to record some vids~ Frog~

15. DArKT
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 01:16:30

so it´s like a gift to a member?...nice...not sure if i´ll get in

16. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 01:36:00

Is it at all possible to ensure you are sending to someone within a certain country? International is hard for me T_T I understand if it's not though. Just wondering.

17. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 01:56:32

It'll work kinda like how it did last year, unless you guys have some things you want to add for changes and whatever. To try and stop people from getting ripped off we (moderators) try to filter out the people who we don't think should be on the list of participants, but usually if you've been a decent member of the forum and have been trading around, and have decent people to vouch on your behalf, you should be alright. NachoAddict: Did you mean you only want to ship within your own country, or that you prefer to ship to a very specific international country, because the latter would depend on who signs up. Of course if you only want to ship within your country, that can be done as well, depending on how the partners are matched up. We will definitely do our best to cater to your needs in that respect.

18. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 01:58:07

TurbulentTurtle wrote: It'll work kinda like how it did last year, unless you guys have some things you want to add for changes and whatever. To try and stop people from getting ripped off we (moderators) try to filter out the people who we don't think should be on the list of participants, but usually if you've been a decent member of the forum and have been trading around, and have decent people to vouch on your behalf, you should be alright. NachoAddict: Did you mean you only want to ship within your own country, or that you prefer to ship to a very specific international country, because the latter would depend on who signs up. Of course if you only want to ship within your country, that can be done as well, depending on how the partners are matched up. We will definitely do our best to cater to your needs in that respect.
    I meant the latter. I want to ship within U.S. if possible lol. All right thank you very much.

19. ohzers
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 02:04:37

/in :D but can someone explain more of how this works?

20. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 02:05:13

Last year worked out perfectly that the two people who didn't want to ship internationally were from the same country (I think it was something like that) but it made it pretty easy to guess for the two of them if you followed the thread transcript. So hopefully we get more interest around the Secret Santa this time around and it can be a huge thing.

ohzers wrote: /in :D but can someone explain more of how this works?
    Essentially what Zombo said: If you wanna participate, once we get the official sign-ups set up, you input details about whatever in this thread or whatever, and PM me your mailing addresses and stuff, then I send every participant a randomly selected address (that matches with your preferences, like for example if you want to only ship internationally or whatever) and you buy and send a gift to that person. The whole secret santa account thing is a "public" account which you can use to message your "victim" about their likes and dislikes for pens/gifts/whatever you can judge your gift-buying from their replies.

21. ohzers
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 02:07:58

oh nvm, my bad i didnt see the posts before lol

22. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 02:12:10

ohzers wrote: oh nvm, my bad i didnt see the posts before lol
    No worries, it's best to be 100% clear on this rather than muck it up halfway in. Also, I'll update OP with Zombo's instructions. And other updates that are being discussed amongst the moderators.

23. bubbles
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 03:34:57

/in, loved what i got last year and have more supplies for this year :) Bubbles

24. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 03:55:33

BTW, maybe a suggestion: get everyone to send like early dec, and therefore everyone should receive before xmas. release a "code" at 25/12, much like how current ps tourneys where people must record and show this "code" while recording. participants opens their package with the code visable at all time. this allows everyone to open on the same day, and maybe send the vid to someone, compile it and release it next day (or 31st)? this should make it more entertaining, since we're keeping the tradition of opening gifts for xmas. but its also tough for some people that cant stand receiving a package yet not being able to open it. just a suggestion >_> Frog~

25. King
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 04:19:24

I think this is a beautiful thing. <3 /in for sure

26. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 04:33:43

FrogPrinceXD wrote: BTW, maybe a suggestion: get everyone to send like early dec, and therefore everyone should receive before xmas. release a "code" at 25/12, much like how current ps tourneys where people must record and show this "code" while recording. participants opens their package with the code visable at all time. this allows everyone to open on the same day, and maybe send the vid to someone, compile it and release it next day (or 31st)? this should make it more entertaining, since we're keeping the tradition of opening gifts for xmas. but its also tough for some people that cant stand receiving a package yet not being able to open it. just a suggestion >_> Frog~
    it depends on your santa really if your santa tells you can't open your gift before christmas then you should respect his/her wishes. if s/he doesn't care, you can do whatever.

27. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Tue, Oct 25 2011 14:54:16

There wasn't really a must-open-gift-on-X-day rule last year, considering the event went on until February or whatever, but I would go with seeing if you can wait until Christmas to open the gift. If your Secret Santa sent you stuff that would be better if opened prior to Christmas, I think they would have told you before sending. This will be more or less cleared up with the "official rules" that will be posted once we get enough interest and go ahead with the event. Also, we're aiming to get you guys to send late-November to early-December, that way we might be able to beat the holiday mailing rush, and people won't have to wait around for their gifts while everyone else is posting videos/pictures of their gift-opening. This is more of a note to myself to try and prevent people from signing up for a free gift and not sending something themselves, but maybe people could take pictures of their packaged gifts (blur out anything that will ruin the surprise) and maybe of their shipping receipt (blur out any personal information) just to prove that you did in fact send. Ideas to prevent dirtbags from ripping members off are 100% welcome.

28. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 03:44:52

1) Must have 'x' minimum post. 2) Must have joined UPSB since 'x' date. 3) Must have minimum 'x' positive feedbacks 4) No negative feedbacks. Not even 1. 5) Full Receipt must be PMed to organizer before 'x' date. Fail to do so = -1 feedback instantly 6) Have 'code' next to receipt to keep authenticity. dunno just some ideas -.- Frog~

TurbulentTurtle wrote: There wasn't really a must-open-gift-on-X-day rule last year, considering the event went on until February or whatever, but I would go with seeing if you can wait until Christmas to open the gift. If your Secret Santa sent you stuff that would be better if opened prior to Christmas, I think they would have told you before sending. This will be more or less cleared up with the "official rules" that will be posted once we get enough interest and go ahead with the event. Also, we're aiming to get you guys to send late-November to early-December, that way we might be able to beat the holiday mailing rush, and people won't have to wait around for their gifts while everyone else is posting videos/pictures of their gift-opening. This is more of a note to myself to try and prevent people from signing up for a free gift and not sending something themselves, but maybe people could take pictures of their packaged gifts (blur out anything that will ruin the surprise) and maybe of their shipping receipt (blur out any personal information) just to prove that you did in fact send. Ideas to prevent dirtbags from ripping members off are 100% welcome.

29. King
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 05:04:52

I think only people with more then one positive trade interaction should be able to. Itd be the only way to discourage scammers imo.

30. Kari
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 06:06:45

King wrote: I think only people with more then one positive trade interaction should be able to. Itd be the only way to discourage scammers imo.
    Now you see that's not fair for me since I don't do trades. Unless you want to look at my feedback on v3 since I actually have something there.

31. Eruption
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 10:43:25

Yeah i think that you should only allow people with good feedbacks to do this, otherwise somebody might get scammed just to be on the safe side

32. SuiXidaL
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 11:37:40

Eruption wrote: Yeah i think that you should only allow people with good feedbacks to do this, otherwise somebody might get scammed just to be on the safe side
    This doesn't have to be a two way thing. It's a secret santa. You can send a gift to one person, and no expect anything back because the point is the person doesn't know how you are.

33. Eruption
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 11:59:00

Does that mean if you participate you don't necessarily need to send stuff from others? I'm confused

34. iColor
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 13:42:07

You will be required to send a gift but you'll get a gift in return. We're thinking of requiring at least 1 positive feedback (People who don't have feedback and want to participate may ask an admin/moderator to verify them.) [Check first post and v3 thread for further details] @Kari , you can transfer feedback over from v3 to v4 if you ask a mod/admin

35. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 14:02:41

I honestly think one is too low. I think it should be at least 5, and if youre below that then a mod can confirm you if we know youre trustworthy.

36. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 15:30:52

we'd have to check where you got ur feedbacks frm as well...

37. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 15:31:45

I'm with Strat one that one, it's easy enough to get one or two positive feedback points, but that's not enough to show if you're trustworthy or not. Like it's been mentioned, if you don't meet the requirements that will be put up, then you can just ask a mod or admin to verify your "status" or get someone trustworthy to vouch for you, but your participation will ultimately be left up to the the staff and administration team. I think we have like, maybe 10 people who are in right now? I'll let this thread run for a few more days to a week, but if this is definitely going ahead then we'll be moving along somewhat quickly. I thought we'd have more interest in this event this time around, but we'll see what happens.

38. L-in
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 15:55:57

L-in in~ Just wondering though, if the "santa" does not have the stuff the "kid" looks for, s/he can send whatever relevant, right? THIS SOUNDS FUN! :D

39. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 21:58:16

L-in wrote: L-in in~ Just wondering though, if the "santa" does not have the stuff the "kid" looks for, s/he can send whatever relevant, right? THIS SOUNDS FUN! :D
    Heh, Calgary. Not sure what you mean about not having the stuff for your person, but essentially you would message your person for hints/advice on the kind of stuff that they may be in. You would have to work with your victim so they won't be disappointed. It doesn't need to be pens, it can be any kind of knick-knacks that they might like.

40. Abyss
    Date: Wed, Oct 26 2011 22:34:29

/in Abyss Singapore Yes.

41. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Oct 27 2011 03:16:41

or you can always order from penwish and have it sent directly to your target

42. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Oct 27 2011 03:21:39

Hey guys, I want to be straight up about this. I have 5 positive feedbacks and 1 negative feedback. I have been here for a little more than a year. The one negative feedback I have is not because I refused to send money, it was a mailing mistake on my part (didn't write the sending address QQ). However I did not receive any pens, as the seller didn't send cause he didn't receive money. He still gave me a negative feedback for wasting his time I think :? am I qualified enough for this? cause if I am not, then I can use the money I have to buy mods and receive them earlier. It will be really helpful if someone can tell me if I qualify for this or not.

43. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Oct 27 2011 04:05:10

from what I know, negative feedbacks can be edited, which leads to this following point. If you received a negative feedback, shouldnt you start doing something to fix the situation, and get the negative back to neutral/positive? Its obvious why the negative stayed, because you did not follow up the situation. Obviously there are also some people out there thats just as stubborn as fk. so... lets just leave it to the mods/admins. but I still think my point stands.. Frog~

TheAafg wrote: Hey guys, I want to be straight up about this. I have 5 positive feedbacks and 1 negative feedback. I have been here for a little more than a year. The one negative feedback I have is not because I refused to send money, it was a mailing mistake on my part (didn't write the sending address QQ). However I did not receive any pens, as the seller didn't send cause he didn't receive money. He still gave me a negative feedback for wasting his time I think :? am I qualified enough for this? cause if I am not, then I can use the money I have to buy mods and receive them earlier. It will be really helpful if someone can tell me if I qualify for this or not.

44. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Oct 27 2011 04:32:37

if u think the feedback is wrong, u need to report it...

45. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Sun, Oct 30 2011 17:03:12

Alright, I'll open up official sign-ups now for Secret Santa, post in the format below to officially enter. If you previously opted in earlier in this thread, you're going to have to repost with the valid information. I'm just going to repeat the same instructions as were in the last thread as it seemed to work out fine for then. Sign-ups will last exactly one week, so if you miss the date, too bad. This is only because we want to get a start to this early on and beat the main hectic mailing season that Christmas brings along with it. For a general time schedule (not exactly finalized, but what we should be aiming for) sign-ups end November 6th, 2011, then you'll have a week or two to shop/research gifts for your person. Hopefully we can get everything mailed out by late November, at the very latest. That should give us enough buffer-time so people should be receiving their gifts before Christmas.

Post in this thread if you're interested under the following format: [CODE]Member name Country Willing to ship internationally or not[/CODE]
      Approximately 20USD value for your gift pre-shipping. However, nothing is stopping you from putting in more stuff if you want to.
      A Secret Santa account will be set up where you can anonymously message your Tiny Tim and "taunt" or question them for whatever reasons you want.
      Sign-ups will start October 30th 2011, and will close on November 6th 2011. A PM will be sent out to the participating members for a confirmation reply that includes their address. If you do not reply to that PM, you're out.
      There isn't exactly a hard-and-fast rule to determine if you're trustworthy enough to participate, but general consensus is that you need to have a solid positive feedback history. If you have to think about whether you're trustworthy enough to enter, then maybe you're not. That's not to say you can't enter if you don't want to, but staff has the final say. Don't complain if you're not selected. The staff's decision is final, and should just be incentive to be a more "contributing" and trustworthy member of this forum if you want to participate in the next event.
      Future dates will be subject to change. There will be a post made in this thread for updates, and they will be made to OP as well.
    This exact post will be copied to OP.

46. entertdr
    Date: Sun, Oct 30 2011 17:12:54

im in :D

47. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Oct 31 2011 04:26:12

A good way to start off showing others that you're serious is to read the post above yours, or even the OP. Frog~

enterthedarkrealm wrote: im in :D

48. Iota
    Date: Mon, Oct 31 2011 22:27:37

Iota United States Yes <3 For fun, even though I don't really need much pen wise. I know of some things I want, though :P

49. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Nov 2 2011 22:16:23

3 (or 4) days left guys. I dont want to trade with Iota :P Frog~

50. Iota
    Date: Wed, Nov 2 2011 23:57:04

:(

51. Kari
    Date: Thu, Nov 3 2011 16:31:00

/in. ^_^ Kari United States Yes @enterthedarkrealm If you guys are in please read the first post and properly input the information requested to opt in.

52. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Nov 3 2011 17:31:04

shoeman6 USA no.

53. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Nov 3 2011 20:36:55

@Kari check the post under OP. :P Frog~

54. Kari
    Date: Thu, Nov 3 2011 20:41:56

Sorry @FrogPrinceXD I didn't see it. :p

55. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Nov 3 2011 20:46:50

Lolz dont worry, im like the first dude to "legitly" opt-in... hahaha xD (thats why I posted above saying "I dont want to trade with Iota") xD Frog~ p.s. was just joking with not wanting to trade with Iota.

Kari wrote: Sorry FrogPrinceXD[/MENTION] I didn't see it. :p

56. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Nov 3 2011 22:25:32

Nachoaddict U.S. No Woo can't wait ^_^

57. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Thu, Nov 3 2011 23:08:14

OP updated with current list of participants. Just letting you guys know right now, We only have 5 people who have officially entered their name into the Secret Santa thing. It won't won't be difficult to guess who may or may not be sending to whom, which is why I didn't want to go ahead with this unless we had a fair amount of people. Having said that, assuming you guys agree to this, we can extend the sign-up date for a bit and you guys can tell other people on the forum about the Secret Santa and see if they want to join in. Of course, this means there might be time delays in receiving gifts and stuff from one another. Another option would be to delay the sending of the gifts until a bit after Christmas, so there won't be as much of a time pressure, and we might be able to get a few more people. I'm just letting you guys know, but if we do end up going ahead with the current list of people, it will still be fun and what not, but it won't be totally 100% secret.

58. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Nov 3 2011 23:24:50

I'm fine with getting more people into Secret Santa even if it means waiting a bit longer. I can go either way ^_^

59. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Nov 3 2011 23:48:25

why do we need to maintain a public list of ppl signed up? if its hidden it would be way harder to guess and nobody would know exactly how many ppl is signed up

60. L-in
    Date: Thu, Nov 3 2011 23:59:40

L-in Canada Yes

61. ohzers
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 00:28:19

ohzers US no :P

62. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 01:13:56

Zombo wrote: why do we need to maintain a public list of ppl signed up? if its hidden it would be way harder to guess and nobody would know exactly how many ppl is signed up
    That's more for me than anything else, just so I know I haven't forgotten anyone and people can let me know if they didn't get signed up. I guess I'll remove list and we'll find out later on if people were forgotten or whatever =\

63. Iota
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 01:29:08

:P if they are they can have a SUPER secret santa for them, so belated that it's secret.

64. yoppi000
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 03:14:27

yoppi000 USA no :P wat if we giv great gifts and receive crappy ones ??? O_O

65. Froggy
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 05:06:34

theres a minimum of 20$ worth of gift at least. if you really question the value of it, you can always report it to any moderators to look into it. Frog~

yoppi000 wrote: yoppi000 USA no :P wat if we giv great gifts and receive crappy ones ??? O_O

66. SuiXidaL
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 05:26:51

Krispy Kreme Australia yes :)

67. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 14:08:39

yoppi000 wrote: yoppi000 USA no :P wat if we giv great gifts and receive crappy ones ??? O_O
    Like FrogPrinceXD said, there's a minimum amount for what you should be gifting, also that's why I kinda want to push the whole take-pictures-along-the-way thing, so we can confirm that there's no BS going on behind the scenes, also it makes this whole thing a lot more interactive and fun. Another thing that we're doing here to try and prevent that is the public Santa account where you can message your person secretly and ask for tips and ideas on the kind of gifts they would enjoy, so you can adjust your ideas accordingly. I want to say that your gifts don't need to be limited solely to pens (though this is a pen spinning forum and this thread is in the pen spinning GD subforum), if you guys want to buy other stuff then that's cool too. Plushies, keychains, games, whatever you want that is still legal and possible to send. It's more exciting when you open up your gift and you don't know what to expect, rather than knowing you're going to be getting some pens.

68. iMove
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 14:25:53

iMove Philippines YES

69. Kari
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 06:01:58

TurbulentTurtle wrote: Like FrogPrinceXD said, there's a minimum amount for what you should be gifting, also that's why I kinda want to push the whole take-pictures-along-the-way thing, so we can confirm that there's no BS going on behind the scenes, also it makes this whole thing a lot more interactive and fun. Another thing that we're doing here to try and prevent that is the public Santa account where you can message your person secretly and ask for tips and ideas on the kind of gifts they would enjoy, so you can adjust your ideas accordingly. I want to say that your gifts don't need to be limited solely to pens (though this is a pen spinning forum and this thread is in the pen spinning GD subforum), if you guys want to buy other stuff then that's cool too. Plushies, keychains, games, whatever you want that is still legal and possible to send. It's more exciting when you open up your gift and you don't know what to expect, rather than knowing you're going to be getting some pens.
    So when do we gain access to this secret Santa account? And do we send you our mailing information?

70. Vaan
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 06:50:48

i wish I'm one of the "Targets":xd:

71. Kari
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 07:27:10

Vaan wrote: i wish I'm one of the "Targets":xd:
    Then "join"?

72. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 10:54:14

Kari wrote: So when do we gain access to this secret Santa account? And do we send you our mailing information?
    I'm going to wait until the sign-up period ends, and then I'll send all participants a confirmation PM with more instructions. But here's the thing, like I posted earlier, would you guys like to go ahead with this amount of participants, or do you want to extend the sign-up date and hope we can get more people in this thing. You guys could ask your forum buddies (whom you deem trustworthy) if they want to join in so we get more people. I would need a general consensus from all current participants if we were to go ahead with that, but as of right now the signing up will be closed tomorrow.

73. Kari
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 16:39:06

TurbulentTurtle wrote: I'm going to wait until the sign-up period ends, and then I'll send all participants a confirmation PM with more instructions. But here's the thing, like I posted earlier, would you guys like to go ahead with this amount of participants, or do you want to extend the sign-up date and hope we can get more people in this thing. You guys could ask your forum buddies (whom you deem trustworthy) if they want to join in so we get more people. I would need a general consensus from all current participants if we were to go ahead with that, but as of right now the signing up will be closed tomorrow.
    I'd like to have the sign-up date extended. I'll ask around and see if some people would like to do it.

74. Raos
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 17:13:49

One question. Does the person that I get request on what to send? Or I determine what to send him because. If its by request then he can request anything. THere should be a limit to the availability(location), rareness(easy to get), and price. DrakeOhMeteor007 Canada Sure

75. Zkhan
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 17:56:32

Name : Zkhan Country : USA International Shipping: I can NOT ship internationally

76. Gisele 8
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 18:35:16

Name : Gisele 8 Country : Belgium International Shipping: yes

77. VikroaL
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 18:36:36

Name : VikroaL Country : Spain International Shipping: yes

78. peninja
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 18:48:00

/in whats the minimum price? i have tons of unneeded materials since im to lazy to mod these days Name: Peninjas Country:USA International: i guess as long as CVS can do that

79. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 18:57:44

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: One question. Does the person that I get request on what to send? Or I determine what to send him because. If its by request then he can request anything. THere should be a limit to the availability(location), rareness(easy to get), and price. DrakeOhMeteor007 Canada Sure
    The person tells you what they want but the ultimate decision is up to you. That's the surprise of it all lol.

80. entertdr
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 19:05:03

enterthedarkrealm singapore yes

81. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 19:05:06

People are signing up right now, we're going to try and determine which people are trustworthy enough to join, then the confirmation PMs will go out to those members. Of course, if those people who don't exactly meet the requirements, but have a member who does to vouch for them, then that's fine too. But if anything happens then it's on the person who vouched.

82. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 19:16:30

I think they should have 3 people vouch for them. I think 1 member is too easy for someone who isn't trustworthy so 3 should be a bit harder. Also it doesn't hurt people who ARE trustworthy since it won't be super difficult to get 3 people if they are generally liked in the community. It shouldn't just be about feedback but also a little bit of forum reputation imo.

83. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 19:25:39

Nachoaddict wrote: I think they should have 3 people vouch for them. I think 1 member is too easy for someone who isn't trustworthy so 3 should be a bit harder. Also it doesn't hurt people who ARE trustworthy since it won't be super difficult to get 3 people if they are generally liked in the community. It shouldn't just be about feedback but also a little bit of forum reputation imo.
    Hmm... Interesting suggestion. We will be going through the list of participants, but we'll definitely take your idea into consideration if we run into such a case.

84. Kari
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 19:36:36

I think three is too much. I think one should be good enough. Especially if there is a new member I would like joining who really wants to join. Especially since new members don't really talk much so many people probably would know them.

85. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 19:41:27

How about 1 "reputable" member. Like new members can just get other new members to vouch for them. Honest it's not very hard nor meaningful but if a new member gets a well known and respected member to vouch, it's much more convincing. If you only want 1 at least require the person to be active and respected in the community.

86. peninja
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 19:46:48

AM I REPUTABLE? srry caps lock

87. Kari
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 19:55:40

@Nachoaddict he is somewhat active already. He just doesn't know if he is able to join. He really wants to. Does it help if I actually know him?

88. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 20:51:19

Are you talking about peninja?

89. Kari
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 21:03:11

Lol no.

90. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 21:15:18

Like if you're willing to vouch for him personally I think it would be okay. Since you are active and you have a positive reputation within the community. But I mean that's my opinion. I'd be talking to the mods about this if you really are concerned that the person won't be able to participate. I'm not part of the committee that approves people. I just thought I'd suggest something so people don't get scammed lol.

91. Kari
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 21:54:17

I completely understand. So far everybody in is pretty active and doesn't seem like they would scam anyone. You never know though. The mods get the final say so whatever they decide is fine by me.

92. Froggy
    Date: Sat, Nov 5 2011 22:19:12

im sorry to bring this up peninja but mods should read my feedback to him for a trade when considering. just saying, no one wants their stuffs........... Frog~

93. peninja
    Date: Sun, Nov 6 2011 00:09:06

FrogPrinceXD wrote: im sorry to bring this up peninja but mods should read my feedback to him for a trade when considering. just saying, no one wants their stuffs........... Frog~
    Prince, i didnt even ever mod with those namaes, and why would i bite them? and it wasnt the stuff that was late, it just took some time during the nogotiation phase sincei was really busy at the time. regardless, now i can ship whenever i want since CVS can ship packages so i dont have to go to my usual post office which is way to far away.

94. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Nov 6 2011 11:57:52

I'm just saying based on the trade back then, what I saw when I opened your package. I don't need anything to be resolved, as said in the PM sent to you like 1min ago. But if you still have anything to say, please PM me instead (I'm pretty sure moderators/admins can read them, if they need to). Frog~

peninja wrote: Prince, i didnt even ever mod with those namaes, and why would i bite them? and it wasnt the stuff that was late, it just took some time during the nogotiation phase sincei was really busy at the time. regardless, now i can ship whenever i want since CVS can ship packages so i dont have to go to my usual post office which is way to far away.

95. Raos
    Date: Sun, Nov 6 2011 15:16:00

Hmm interesting, i dotn think 1 person is not enough

96. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Sun, Nov 6 2011 18:57:13

1 "good" reference should be enough to get you in, I thought that 3 was a bit much to be honest. But of course, more people to vouch for you isn't exactly a substitute for 1 reputable member.

97. J74Q
    Date: Mon, Nov 7 2011 02:37:55

/in J74Q Singapore Willing to Ship internationally sooooo sorry... my upsb wasnt working on safari so i was in active or awhile...

98. Pixels
    Date: Tue, Nov 8 2011 18:40:30

/in Pixels Singapore This is the first time im shipping internationally though :(

99. mapjay
    Date: Wed, Nov 9 2011 04:50:24

/in

100. Kari
    Date: Wed, Nov 9 2011 07:06:32

mapjay wrote: /in
    Username Country Willing to ship internationally? Please answer the above.

101. mapjay
    Date: Wed, Nov 9 2011 12:28:41

Sry! mapjay Singapore Yes

102. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Thu, Nov 10 2011 01:32:45

Sign-ups are officially closed. I have some homework to do right now, but everybody who has signed up before this post should be getting (or have already received) a PM from me for confirmation and further details on how to proceed. Let's get this going my tiny homeskillets. Continued discussion and questions can go in this thread. Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype!

103. Zkhan
    Date: Thu, Nov 10 2011 01:46:40

D: i didnt get a PM and i signed up before the deadline

104. hoiboy
    Date: Thu, Nov 10 2011 02:15:37

hoiboy USA I'd prefer not to ship international. Edit: whoops, too late... it's still 11/9/2011 here though :/

105. SuiXidaL
    Date: Thu, Nov 10 2011 02:15:58

Zkhan wrote: D: i didnt get a PM and i signed up before the deadline
    same here, or i just haven't gotten mine yet.

106. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Nov 10 2011 03:20:59

Calm down guys. He said "should be getting (or have already received)" so I'm sure he's just getting around to evaluating everyone ^_^ I haven't received one either lol.

107. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Thu, Nov 10 2011 04:12:39

Truth is, none of you are in. This is just a Secret Santa where I am participating by myself. It's going to be a lonely Christmas. PMs are being written and sent out. hoiboy: Ugh, I don't want to play favourites here since you did sign up after the deadline was over, but I don't think anyone will complain if we had another person. Also you participated in the last exchange so I know you're fine as far as trustworthiness.

108. Kari
    Date: Thu, Nov 10 2011 06:39:36

The more the merrier. I'm okay with hoiboy being in.

109. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Thu, Nov 10 2011 16:16:03

You guys are p fast, most of you replied to the confirmation PM within the first few hours. If we keep going at this pace, you guys will have a lot more time to shop and do whatever for your partners since then I can match the people up earlier.

110. mapjay
    Date: Sun, Nov 13 2011 16:56:13

just cleared inbox. have not received pm due to full inbox>< @TurbulentTurtle

111. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Sun, Nov 13 2011 21:22:29

mapjay wrote: just cleared inbox. have not received pm due to full inbox>< @TurbulentTurtle
    I'll resend a confirmation PM to you now.

112. Mike
    Date: Sun, Nov 13 2011 23:42:17

In. Mike. USA Yes.

113. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Nov 16 2011 21:52:34

Good job. No seriously, I mean it. Frog~

Mike wrote: In. Mike. USA Yes.

114. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Sat, Nov 19 2011 00:58:14

Alrighty guys, I sent the PMs out with your victims' user names and mailing addresses, as well as instructions on what to do and deadlines. It's time to hype, are your bodies ready? Sorry I couldn't match you guys up to some of your preferences that you PM'd me for, but it was kinda hard to get everyone who didn't want to send internationally to be happy and then try to randomly match people up afterwards with taking the preferences into account. I did my best, and it wasn't good enough.

115. Abyss
    Date: Sat, Nov 19 2011 05:07:35

lol whut i didnt recieve any pm T.T

116. Froggy
    Date: Sat, Nov 19 2011 05:17:30

@Abyss have u ever received any PMs from the start? Frog~

117. Abyss
    Date: Sat, Nov 19 2011 05:49:04

No. But is everyone that signed up in it, or only a few people?

118. Froggy
    Date: Sat, Nov 19 2011 06:40:07

@Abyss you can read this: There isn't exactly a hard-and-fast rule to determine if you're trustworthy enough to participate, but general consensus is that you need to have a solid positive feedback history. If you have to think about whether you're trustworthy enough to enter, then maybe you're not. That's not to say you can't enter if you don't want to, but staff has the final say. [B]Don't complain if you're not selected.[/B] The staff's decision is final, and should just be incentive to be a more "contributing" and trustworthy member of this forum if you want to participate in the next event. Frog~

119. Abyss
    Date: Sat, Nov 19 2011 07:18:55

Oh i see, thanks @FrogPrinceXD

120. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Mon, Nov 21 2011 15:28:14

I just want to know from you guys, is the Secret Santa account working properly for you guys who have used it so far? Because some people aren't getting replies from their victims and I just want an update from you guys about how this is going so far.

121. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Nov 23 2011 04:03:43

@TurbulentTurtle i know its still early but i still havent receive any message from my secret santa? can you do a simple follow up on that? i just dont wanna wait till its too late etc.. Thanks =3 Frog~

122. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Wed, Nov 23 2011 04:26:22

There is an issue right now where the SecretSanta account had the visitor's messaging feature disabled but was then enabled. However a test visitor's message on my own profile required approval so I'm not sure how that's working out. Stick to using PMs for now, since I see that some of you guys are going with that. I'll let you guys know when this issue has been resolved. I will send a PM out to all participants to let you guys know about it and to kick you in the butt to get this thing going, since I don't think 90% of the people taking part actually check up in this thread for updates.

123. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Nov 23 2011 04:49:43

Just a suggestions but I think we should disable any kind of altering of the inbox for the secretsanta account. Like deleting pm's and moving them to other folders etc. Just so that pm's aren't lost by accident. I don't know if this is possible or if it's already in place though.

124. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Wed, Nov 23 2011 04:58:38

I'll run that by in the mod forum and see if we can get to that. Otherwise, can some of you guys try posting visitor messages to your victims right now and see if that works? I think as of right now any visitor messages that are posted using that account need to be approved by the member first, but it should still appear to you.

125. hoiboy
    Date: Wed, Nov 23 2011 05:19:39

Can we give SecretSanta shoutbox privileges? :innocent:

126. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Nov 23 2011 05:50:06

@TurbulentTurtle sent a VM back to myself using secretsanta account.. and i can just view it fine in my acc (with notification too). Frog~

TurbulentTurtle wrote: I'll run that by in the mod forum and see if we can get to that. Otherwise, can some of you guys try posting visitor messages to your victims right now and see if that works? I think as of right now any visitor messages that are posted using that account need to be approved by the member first, but it should still appear to you.

127. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 03:51:29

So guys, how is this going for everyone? Want to post some updates or just thoughts on stuff in general? Also, for those of you who are PM'ing me about your Secret Santa's activity (or lack thereof), maybe posting it in this thread might be helpful too, since they could read it and know that you want an update or something. That could cut me out of the equation where I just contact them and relay any kind of information back to you.

128. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 04:09:06

Harro I've been contacted by my secret santa and my target has sent me ample responses. Seems to be going smoothly for me :)

129. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 04:12:05

Received 1 message asking what I want. Replied that within like an hour. Never got any replies or confirmations after that... Definitely would be much more assuring if my SS can just send me a PM saying "sure". Frog~

130. Zkhan
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 05:04:09

my target and my SS arent responding very much D:

131. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 05:57:44

FrogPrinceXD wrote: Received 1 message asking what I want. Replied that within like an hour. Never got any replies or confirmations after that... Definitely would be much more assuring if my SS can just send me a PM saying "sure". Frog~
    Oh that's the same with me. I just replied saying what I wanted. Didn't know that wasn't enough pm's lol

132. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 17:06:48

by reply you mean you PM'd secretsanta? because thats not very reliable. you should probably write it down on your own profile

133. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 22:25:10

Hi my Santa can u please reply my message?!?!? Frog~

134. SuiXidaL
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 22:44:29

FrogPrinceXD wrote: Hi my Santa can u please reply my message?!?!? Frog~
    me too :whut:

135. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Nov 30 2011 23:18:04

Zombo wrote: by reply you mean you PM'd secretsanta? because thats not very reliable. you should probably write it down on your own profile
    Well my secretsanta sent me the first pm and then I replied to that pm. Yeah I'll go put it on my profile :>

136. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Dec 1 2011 16:52:37

pms are unreliable because anybody can go in and read it or delete it, theres no way to be sure

137. Froggy
    Date: Fri, Dec 2 2011 03:03:54

santa gimme PM nao to either confirm or do whatever... just give me one so at least I know you're not dead yet. Frog~

138. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Fri, Dec 2 2011 17:08:28

FrogPrinceXD: I PM'd your Secret Santa a few days ago, did you not get any sort of PM from him? For you other guys, I'm going to send a PM out to every participant to tell them to check on the thread here in case victims are needing some sort of confirmation or extra information and don't know who to contact about it. Although I was under the impression that you guys should be checking up on this thread anyways for updates and whatever.

139. Froggy
    Date: Sat, Dec 3 2011 00:26:23

@TurbulentTurtle Yes I got [B]1 (one)[/B] PM from him, saying that he couldnt get what I wanted and asked for alternatives. So I offered him some alternatives... .... and he [B]never replied[/B] to confirm again. I'm also sure the PM is still in the inbox because I've checked. I need him to confirm BECAUSE if he cant get those alternatives then I'll have to ask for something else. So please Mr.Santa.... PLEASE REPLY PLEASE?! Frog~

140. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Sat, Dec 3 2011 00:28:15

I PM'd him earlier today about it, along with the standard PM that I sent everyone else, so hopefully you'll get some sort of response soon enough.

141. Froggy
    Date: Sat, Dec 3 2011 04:26:23

Thanks turtle! I'll update ya if things aren't still smooth. Also, before I forget.. Maybe the next SS should use group discussion. SS then just make a thread for each person and that person can reply in that topic etc... Frog~

142. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Dec 3 2011 05:04:14

why cant you just talk on your profile using wall posts? easy

143. Froggy
    Date: Sat, Dec 3 2011 06:52:12

I'm just used to PM. Besides, I'm sure if that person is actually participating SS actively, he will check both PM and VM. If that person doesn't want to be active, he/she wont respond even if I email/facebook/call his/her number/whatever method. Frog~

Zombo wrote: why cant you just talk on your profile using wall posts? easy

144. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Dec 4 2011 05:30:57

I just bought a gift for my victim. Shipped directly to their address, because I can't be bothered :3. I hope he/she enjoys ^_^

145. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Dec 4 2011 05:32:21

Just wondering...what happens if someone doesn't receive?

146. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Mon, Dec 5 2011 21:02:45

Then the person will be dealt with accordingly. But this is why I want you guys to take pictures and document your adventure, including a receipt for the shipping, so we at least know that you may have sent your gift.

147. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Dec 5 2011 21:44:12

I have sent my package yesterday already ^_^ Details are listed in TurbulentTurtle's inbox due to a special reason limiting me revealing it to the public. Frog~

148. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Mon, Dec 5 2011 22:57:19

Yeah that's cool, I was mostly looking to get pictures and stuff from you people to hype up the other participants, but the receipt thing was so we can establish if you sent or not.

149. Zkhan
    Date: Tue, Dec 6 2011 01:32:30

I sent my package a week ago but, my target isnt letting me know if he's received or not. :s

150. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Dec 6 2011 03:01:06

Zkhan wrote: I sent my package a week ago but, my target isnt letting me know if he's received or not. :s
    dude if you say that, its so easy for your target to find out your identity.

151. L-in
    Date: Tue, Dec 6 2011 05:14:45

Do we ever reveal our identities, at all?

152. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Dec 6 2011 05:29:31

You can if you want ^_^

153. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Dec 6 2011 06:56:17

@L-in From what I know.. you CAN reveal it with a note in your package. OR Maybe put something in there that might hint it's you? (like for me, I might put a frog in there >:] jkjk) Frog~

L-in wrote: Do we ever reveal our identities, at all?

154. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 02:48:14

Yeah it's completely up to you whether you wish to reveal or not. If I recall, last time it wasn't revealed who was sending to whom, but I think most people just told each other at the end or something.

155. SuiXidaL
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 04:05:32

Sent today (sun) Forgot to put in a note -_-

156. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 16:51:57

Since there hasn't been any kind of hype/discussion at all except from a few participants, I expect every one of you to go hardcore posting pictures and videos when you get your gifts.

157. Raos
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 22:31:12

what if your secret santa is not coorporating with you? It is not fair for a person to send someone else like 40 dolalrs in value while the person only recieves 10 dollars.

158. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 23:41:23

It's a $20 minimum but why care. If you feel like giving more you give more... Your secret santa doesn't have to get exactly what you want as long as it's not ridiculously far off from what you ask for.

159. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Thu, Dec 8 2011 00:03:15

Like Nacho said, that's why the $20 minimum was created, and if you feel like being a jolly bro and going over that limit then by all means go for it. Remember guys, it's not just about the getting, but the giving as well.

160. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Dec 8 2011 02:02:55

lol drake... I heard you asked for 3 Dr.KTs. How does that work? Frog~

161. SuiXidaL
    Date: Thu, Dec 8 2011 02:47:23

FrogPrinceXD wrote: lol drake... I heard you asked for 3 Dr.KTs. How does that work? Frog~
    It's funny because he just bought 3 KT's from penwish + 2 comssa KT's. No idea why you want 3 more.

162. Raos
    Date: Thu, Dec 8 2011 04:09:35

20 dollars mininum? My secret santa wont even pay over 15

163. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Thu, Dec 8 2011 04:41:51

Of course, if you post up pictures/videos of your unwrapping and we see that your Secret Santa didn't exactly meet the dollar requirements or anything, something will probably be done. But we won't do anything if the total is calculated to $18-19, only if it's something more extreme like <$15. But you'll need some proof of the contents of your gift package, otherwise it's just your word against your partner's and that could get annoying.

164. SuiXidaL
    Date: Thu, Dec 8 2011 04:49:22

No one likes drake anyways, he can easily go out and buy this stuff on his own. He's just greedy and he wants more of what he already has.

165. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Thu, Dec 8 2011 05:03:25

Oh snap, good thing I paired you guys up together on purpose, predicting something like this would come out 2 days before the sending deadline.

166. Raos
    Date: Thu, Dec 8 2011 05:49:21

Lol so mine is KK? ehhh lol im happy with what my secret santa is sending me

167. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Dec 8 2011 06:08:33

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: Lol so mine is KK? ehhh lol im happy with what my secret santa is sending me
    post pics/vids

168. Froggy
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 04:34:02

To my SS: Please proceed sending me the agreed gift, and I will need it pretty soon.. Thanks, Frog~

169. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 20:25:23

I got my secret santa st00f the other day :D I'll make a quick video. [video=youtube;TOkeC7laD0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOkeC7laD0o[/video]

170. iFL
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 09:19:36

@shoeman6 that's a lot of pizza boxes. lol

171. Raos
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 15:39:00

@shoeman wat caps are those? Reynolds? Muji?

172. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 17:08:34

@shoeman6, you don't need to send shirts in cardboard boxes. typically they are send in a padded soft envelope, it will save you money.

173. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Dec 18 2011 18:04:12

1 lime green &1 green reynold 94 cap :3 @Zombo, the envelopes are pretty much the same price (saves $2 overall), I'll keep that in mind for international shipping though.

174. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Dec 20 2011 01:43:58

got my SS gift, ill make vid tomorrow or something cuz i have stoofz to do today. Frog~

175. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Dec 20 2011 05:38:40

Received! Thanks @enterthedarkrealm :D Will upload video soon

176. exclusive
    Date: Tue, Dec 20 2011 21:39:06

iFL wrote: @shoeman6 that's a lot of pizza boxes. lol
    lol what happened to dieting?

177. ItsNick
    Date: Wed, Dec 21 2011 02:28:27

/in MalaysiA guy

178. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Dec 21 2011 03:32:19

:clap: I dont even have to quote. Frog~

179. iFL
    Date: Wed, Dec 21 2011 06:00:17

exclusive wrote: lol what happened to dieting?
    Now i'm dying for a slice of pizza! ;D

180. LightSpinner
    Date: Thu, Dec 22 2011 02:44:02

will you be given a person that is also a secret santa or will it be a random person from the board?

181. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Dec 22 2011 03:12:41

LightSpinner wrote: will you be given a person that is also a secret santa or will it be a random person from the board?
    too late for that dude

182. LightSpinner
    Date: Thu, Dec 22 2011 04:14:54

Zombo wrote: too late for that dude
    no im just intrested if i might get a present mmmmmm

183. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Dec 22 2011 04:35:11

No it's too late to participate in the event. If you were interested you had to have entered a month before. You won't just get random mail :P

184. hoiboy
    Date: Thu, Dec 22 2011 05:20:03

Not to throw a fuss or anything, but I'm still waiting on my SS. Edit: Received this from my SS:

im super sry man but santa is on vacation in tahoe and cant cum bak to mail it till maybe after new years so rely sry ((((( relllyyy srrryyyy u can giv me negtive feedback wen u know who i am im rely sry u wont be receiving ur present sooner plx forgive --- santi clauz

185. Kari
    Date: Fri, Dec 30 2011 22:00:30

From my Secret Santa. @Nachoaddict [video=youtube;MAmYyOOU63Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAmYyOOU63Q[/video]

186. Hahnda
    Date: Fri, Dec 30 2011 23:20:31

nice, such a good idea doing secret santa

187. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Dec 31 2011 00:09:09

Kari wrote: From my Secret Santa. @Nachoaddict [video=youtube;MAmYyOOU63Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAmYyOOU63Q[/video] http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u350/Kari27_09/IMAG0043.jpg
    Yay glad you received ^_^ Sorry for the wait >_< The purples don't match though haha

188. Soren
    Date: Sat, Dec 31 2011 10:08:27

Kari wrote: From my Secret Santa. @Nachoaddict [video=youtube;MAmYyOOU63Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAmYyOOU63Q[/video] http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u350/Kari27_09/IMAG0043.jpg
    Lovely KT! (sun)

189. mapjay
    Date: Sun, Jan 1 2012 03:03:46

I no get present TT.TT

190. Kari
    Date: Tue, Jan 3 2012 18:40:24

Nachoaddict wrote: Yay glad you received ^_^ Sorry for the wait >_< The purples don't match though haha
    Actually I love it as is. It turned out better than I thought. Greatly appreciated. ^_^

191. SuiXidaL
    Date: Thu, Jan 5 2012 02:06:13

Kari You are the greatest person in the world <3 Thanks for going out of your way and getting the stuff :wub: [video=youtube;WK_IKX_PsFs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK_IKX_PsFs&feature=youtu.be[/video] once again, thanks Kari :wub:

192. Kari
    Date: Thu, Jan 5 2012 02:30:50

@SuiXidaL you should thank Penwish too. He went put of his way to get the embosses for me. ^_^

193. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Jan 5 2012 03:08:08

D: good luck getting those headshots on ya, Sui :P Frog~

194. L-in
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 05:47:35

Just so someone knows, I haven't received anything yet~ ^_^

195. peninja
    Date: Fri, Jan 6 2012 07:27:22

hoiboy wrote: Not to throw a fuss or anything, but I'm still waiting on my SS. Edit: Received this from my SS:
    Sorry to spoil it but i think your secret santa is Yoppi. when i sent her mail and stuff she frequently replied with thanks santi clauz.

196. Cloud
    Date: Sat, Jan 7 2012 03:53:53

hoiboy wrote: Edit: Received this from my SS: and cant cum bak to mail it till maybe after new years
    LOLOL love the choice of words... sorry. sick minded.

197. hoiboy
    Date: Sat, Jan 7 2012 04:53:46

peninja wrote: Sorry to spoil it but i think your secret santa is Yoppi. when i sent her mail and stuff she frequently replied with thanks santi clauz.
    would make sense, she said she was in tahoe

198. Raos
    Date: Sat, Jan 7 2012 05:00:42

nothing yet here D:

199. mapjay
    Date: Sun, Jan 8 2012 11:06:47

may i know hu my secret santa is? i got the stuff. HE'S AWESOME! SO MANY EXTRA STUFFFF

200. mapjay
    Date: Tue, Jan 10 2012 02:52:24

@DrakeOhMeteor007 you're my ss? !

201. Raos
    Date: Tue, Jan 10 2012 03:20:03

mapjay wrote: @DrakeOhMeteor007 you're my ss? !
    Yes XD. Merry christmas and happy new year. Hope you liked it!

202. mapjay
    Date: Tue, Jan 10 2012 05:12:51

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: Yes XD. Merry christmas and happy new year. Hope you liked it!
    Omg! Omg! Love it! U gave me shitload of freebies! Making mapjay dc fluoro serious!

203. Iota
    Date: Tue, Jan 10 2012 19:50:44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eJFQtAbJwQ&list=UUV4Jb5OW0xljdsSMNZ7f-vw&index=1&feature=plcp lol alex <3

204. L-in
    Date: Fri, Jan 13 2012 09:23:47

Ahh no thing yet, why Canada post so slow.. >_

205. L-in
    Date: Wed, Jan 25 2012 11:03:27

Um, for real, it has been exactly 1 month past after Christmas, and I still have nothing in my mailbox yet. Since I assume that no one checks the Santa's inbox anymore, I think I shall just post here.. Can anyone check for me (can in PM to avoid bumping this thread)? :(

206. entertdr
    Date: Wed, Jan 25 2012 12:10:13

haven't received either.

207. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Sun, Jan 29 2012 23:06:56

I'll PM both of your Secret Santas about this and ask for a confirmation or proof that they have actually sent a gift. If there's continued delay or no reply, I'll PM you guys your respective Secret Santas' names.