UPSB v4

General Discussion / combo video for a collab submission

1. Gland
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 16:50:22

I just think while I'm editing cv, some spinners have a good preparation on cam's setting, angle, and cut, etc. I also found others careless about this. Nevertheless, this is an important thing for an editor to make a good output cv. As an example, if you have a cam with aspect ratio 4:3, you better provide a space to keep your hand and pens on camera for anticipation if editor would make an output to widescreen (16:9). This case could be more clearly seen when you doing 2p2h with almost no space for video cropping, the editor probably just stretch fit with screen which can look awkward. Next, you'll definitely cut the best part of your combo. Make sure that you have a few seconds space time before you begin and after you finish a combo, so the editor could more easily insert transition without skip the begining/ending of your combo. This is only a suggestion to ease the editing process in making a collab or maybe a solo video. please excuse my poor english.. XD

2. fang
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 21:59:16

I was aware of those facts. I've seen so many spinners who edit theire video before giving it to the editor. Thanks for putting out!~ ^_^

3. RicLu98
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 23:39:54

ill keep that in mind when filming for collabs