UPSB v4

Member Introductions / SEX

1. Andy
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 11:51:19

Now that I have your attention; hi, how are you? I'm fine myself thank you for asking. Since I'm posting in member introductions, it's apparent that I'm new here. Well, I've posted a few times before this and joined a while ago but I swear I'm not lying about the new part. Believe me. Thanks to everyone who helps out on here in the forum and making videos. I'm not a hardcore spinner but keen to learn and participate when I can (if I can ;_;) in something. My two favourite mods are a buster and signo tipped bictory for the sole reason that I live in Australia and we're too busy standing in the dole line and not paying child support to import some decent pens. I've been spinning for a few months now. I can do very little in the way of combos because my fingers are as useless as 5 pieces of bacon glued to a lump of wood with some pritt stick but my records are TS bust x 5, midbak 1.5 x 6, fake double x22, hai tua x 1, and palmspin > flta x 0. like a boss. Here's a video of me failing hardcore in the way of filming and spinning but deal with it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYndipi1r0Y I'm new so cut me some slack. I'm looking forward to improving and maybe getting more involved with things and less with the ladies. I've decided that women are not for me so this hobby will hopefully drive them all away. I'm not gay. Have a nice day, Andy

2. Pen Ninja
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 12:58:11

another Brisbane spinner?!? gtfo! WA PRIDE!!!

3. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 13:33:52

AussiePride wrote: ..... I've been spinning for a few months now. .... my records are TS bust x 5, midbak 1.5 x 6, fake double x22, hai tua x 1, and palmspin > flta x 0. like a boss.....
    wut? :s :welcome:

4. juggalo666666
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 13:34:27

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!

5. King
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 13:51:43

Midbak1.5 x6.... and you call yourself a noob?! Im 6 months and i cant even double bust. :welcome: Anyways :3

6. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 14:07:37

You sound like somebody who is gonna be LOAD of fun to deal with.

7. Wisp
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 15:25:58

Where's my sex?

8. Dris
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 19:33:57

Lol. You don't sound that new. Anyways, welcome to the board. Enjoy your stay. Watch out, say things like, "sex" too much, you'll find yourself getting gang raped. Good luck!

9. fang
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 19:45:54

You sound interesting. Hope to see you more often on the board!~ ^_^

10. DArKT
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 22:44:23

WTF Mid baks 1.5 x6???? I´m almost 2 year spinner and my record iis x3 T.T

11. funnky
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 23:24:12

what the fuck is this

12. Vassenato
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 23:48:18

You can do all these power tricks and shit but your spinning itself is horrible.

13. Vassenato
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 23:49:23

also stop spinning a buster. you haven't even got a basic foundation for your spinning.

14. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 00:10:51

Vassenato wrote: also stop spinning a buster. you haven't even got a basic foundation for your spinning.
    Let him find out for himself. His hands are screwed up already by those 6 months of buster noobing with power tricks. Anyway, I'm assuming you're a misogynist. :welcome: Hopefully, you stop spinning that mod. People on this board don't like noobs spinning busters (by noob I mean at most 1 year of experience). :/

15. Andy
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 00:26:00

ahurr.. yeah well I learned to do the basics like last year like thumbaround harmonic, charge, baks etc but never really got into it until a little bit ago so I can do some decent tricks by now. Plus I'm a fast learner. Your hate of my buster mod just makes my desire to spin it stronger. plus i don't have many pens so I don't see what else I can really spin. Plus I don't record myself at all except for that one and I had trouble holding the camera at the same time because I can't multitask to save myself so you shouldn't be too mad since you'll never really see me until I can do something.

Vassenato wrote: also stop spinning a buster. you haven't even got a basic foundation for your spinning.
    what qualifies for a basic foundation? I'm a bit confused. Thanks for all the welcomes, people who weren't criticizing me and I guess the people who were since you know more about spinning than I do and you probably have the right to do so. Cheers

16. Boxxy
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 01:11:00

Aussie make a extended bictory with bic velocity grips and random matching tips i love them but get white body

17. gash113
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 01:27:37

Wtf o_o you started spinning in June and you can already do all these crazy cont tricks. Welcome to UPSB >_<

18. sangara
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 02:26:56

Wisp wrote: Where's my sex?
    I thought it was here. Anyways if you have a buster and practice for an hour for a day nothing is really that hard.

19. Nicetricks
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 03:08:13

platinumsj wrote: but get white body
    Wow racist , he can get whatever colored body he wants

20. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 03:16:45

@AussiePride You could try putting the camera on a stand. :) I'm not mad just disappointed. :P Because I use to spin a buster when I was a beginner, and I regret it. -_-

21. Andy
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 03:45:03

platinumsj wrote: Aussie make a extended bictory with bic velocity grips and random matching tips i love them but get white body
    aha I do have one of those (but I like my bics the same way i like my women; white, black and blue) and for the record, my midbak 1.5 record was with a normal sized signo tipped bictory, not a buster. And I've gotten 5 busts with a bictory. @JackyMacky Why exactly is using a buster bad for a beginner? I'm just wondering. I can do almost everything with a signo tipped bictory that I can do with a buster, the buster just feels nicer so I prefer it.

22. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 04:08:57

AussiePride wrote: Why exactly is using a buster bad for a beginner? I'm just wondering. I can do almost everything with a signo tipped bictory that I can do with a buster, the buster just feels nicer so I prefer it.
    I wasn't really progressing with a Buster. I always practiced power tricks and never mastered any of them (except hai tua, that took forever). I just did random tricks I knew and spammed combos/tricks all the time. My style never really developed, my hand was destroyed (it started hurting), and I hated spinning light mods at the moment. I sucked at linkaging and combos. My level of spinning was lower than expected. The only positive aspect I got out of the Buster was smoother spinning. :/ I decided to stop spinning buster (or just all heavy mods) about 2 years ago and, since my style was destroyed, started the style of 1pen2hands. I only spin mid-weighted personal DC comssas. And my linkaging still sucks.... :( This is just my experience so you can still keep spinning your buster if you want considering you're not a serious spinner. Btw, your progress is amazing for a few months. So basically, Buster's destroys one's style.

23. SuiXidaL
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 04:15:05

There was a metal comssa in the video. Spin that, put the buster aside and spin something lighter. also, vid of you doing midbak 1.5 x6 pl0x.

24. gyrobius
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 05:34:49

Fine then. You could just PM me my sex.

25. Andy
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 09:31:37

JackyMacky wrote: I wasn't really progressing with a Buster. I always practiced power tricks and never mastered any of them (except hai tua, that took forever). I just did random tricks I knew and spammed combos/tricks all the time. My style never really developed, my hand was destroyed (it started hurting), and I hated spinning light mods at the moment. I sucked at linkaging and combos. My level of spinning was lower than expected. The only positive aspect I got out of the Buster was smoother spinning. :/ I decided to stop spinning buster (or just all heavy mods) about 2 years ago and, since my style was destroyed, started the style of 1pen2hands. I only spin mid-weighted personal DC comssas. And my linkaging still sucks.... :( This is just my experience so you can still keep spinning your buster if you want considering you're not a serious spinner. Btw, your progress is amazing for a few months. So basically, Buster's destroys one's style.
    ahh I see what you mean. I'll maybe stop using it so much but it is a lot more fun to use, you have to admit. @Krispy Kreme yeah I have trouble with really light mods. Maybe that is the way to go for a bit. I tried for a couple of minutes but i'm a little bit busy today to be persistent. My record is 6 but that was a fluke and if i could get 6 just like that it wouldn't be my record would it? :P I did manage 4 with a buster and 3 (kinda) with the bictory which is here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuR_nsGqkNU Just take my word that I managed 6 with it once.

26. Kari
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 10:15:07

Well the whole keep ladies away part almost worked. :rofl: I'm sitting here thinking "Who in their right mind would put 'sex' as their intro?". I didn't even want to look at who this was or even know what was going on in here. Then I get so bored that I decide "What the hell..." and so here I am. So long story short, you failed. Other than that... Welcome to UPSB! Hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^

27. Andy
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 12:46:23

Kari wrote: Welcome to UPSB! Hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^
    is upsb a hotel now? when is checkout and who pays for the stuff in the little fridge? aha joking. thank you for the warm welcome, but eww girls :P

28. Froggy
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 16:40:02

lol attention ***** <--- whatever you want to put in here thats 5 letters i dont mind. hi. Frog~

29. Kari
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 20:18:57

@FrogPrinceXD I have a word for you. :rofl:

AussiePride wrote: is upsb a hotel now? when is checkout and who pays for the stuff in the little fridge? aha joking. thank you for the warm welcome, but eww girls :P
    You can pay for it if you really want to. Then your name can be purple like mine. :p Or orange but purple is better. ;)