UPSB v4

Off-topic / America falling apart?

1. boshi
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 05:50:07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFz1VVXsWRU stuff like this has been intriguing and really bothering me lately. i feel like shits going to be going down soon. opinions?

2. neXus
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 06:55:59

If you look at it, it seems more like it has fallen apart already and is now trying to unite. It's a very interesting movement and as much as I would like to see it succeed I doubt it will work on grand scale. There's not enough force behind it, not yet at least. If you compare it to revolutions in countries like Egypt where basically almost the whole country or at least the youth was on the streets, Occupy X is too little as of now. Sadly most of America is very media-driven and sadly that media is often TV where the likes of FOX News and co can do very well in putting a spin on the whole movement and people will blindly believe them as they are known to do which weakens it immensely.

3. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 07:03:16

Lol reminds me of the "Islams is the Devil" people that stand in our main plaza at UF and scream about how all Muslims are terrorists lol. Amazing speakers, and if you just sit there and listen to them without thinking much they sound like they're 100% right because they're amazing speakers Then you blink a few times and think "wait wtf, this guy's fucking retarded"

4. fang
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 09:45:00

strat1227 wrote: Lol reminds me of the "Islams is the Devil" people that stand in our main plaza at UF and scream about how all Muslims are terrorists lol. Amazing speakers, and if you just sit there and listen to them without thinking much they sound like they're 100% right because they're amazing speakers Then you blink a few times and think "wait wtf, this guy's fucking retarded"
    ^What he said!~

5. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 14:23:42

strat1227 wrote: Lol reminds me of the "Islams is the Devil" people that stand in our main plaza at UF and scream about how all Muslims are terrorists lol. Amazing speakers, and if you just sit there and listen to them without thinking much they sound like they're 100% right because they're amazing speakers Then you blink a few times and think "wait wtf, this guy's fucking retarded"
    This.

6. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 15:15:05

i dont mind america falling apart, the dominant power has always changed throughout history, it keeps it exciting

7. juggalo666666
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 16:28:55

America has been in pieces ever since Clinton took office.

8. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 04:24:40

Zombo wrote: i dont mind america falling apart, the dominant power has always changed throughout history, it keeps it exciting
    iViva la RevoluciĆ³n!