UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / JC's Sale Thread

1. JC
    Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 08:34:10

SUMMER CLEANING TIME!!! I have way too many pens that I never touch or ever plan to use, and way too much junk just in general. I'm gonna try to sell a lot of that over this summer so I can clear my desk out and have more space (and a little bit of extra cash would be good too). A lot of these pens are old and have been me for a long time, so some of them are not in the best condition. I will warn you as much as possible beforehand, but be sure to look at the picture so you know what you're buying. Up until now, I have never traded or sold a mod I've received from another person -- no matter if it was a gift or if I bought/traded for that mod. But the gifts/mods I've traded for are piling up, and I need to sell some of them. I'm very sorry to those that made the mods, trust me, I would never want anyone else besides me to spin the work you've spent your time making... but I'm reluctantly doing so now, and I hope you forgive me. [B]Rules[/B] Minimum purchase price is $15... I'm going to be selling a bunch of cheap stuff, and if you see something that's a good deal, but expect me to make a trip to the post office just to send you a $1 pen-- Forget it. So yes, there will be a minimum purchase price. Fine, no minimum purchase price, but shipping will be the same no matter how little or how much you order... so of course it's better to order more :] Shipping for within US is $3. International shipping is $5. You will send first. I believe have enough positive reputation in terms of trades and on this board to be a reliable seller, so don't worry about me scamming you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- I will be updating this thread fairly frequently, and posting new pens/mods that I have for sale. I'll start off with some cheaper pens, and then move onto more expensive ones as well as mods. So if you don't want to make 2 separate payments, simply wait a little bit. (Don't ask me what else I have, I'll get too many of those questions and I'll be annoying and probably raise the price) As far as pricing goes, I think I'm very fair with them and although I don't know the current pricing for pens/mods that well anymore... I'm gonna try to make them reasonable. So here goes, I'm going to group the things I'm selling by price...and later, mods will have their own individual pricing. I am willing to negotiate, and probably give you freebies and take payment off your purchase (especially if you make a big one). If you don't know what something is, just post and ask -- I'll be happy to answer. [SIZE="3"][B]Any Item for $0.50[/B][/SIZE] [SPOILER="50 cents"] -Icy Mech Pencil -UCPSB clear KT body (has some small scratches) -gripless lakubo -souffle body -spinz ronin -light blue rsvp color body -2 yellow sunburst bodies -blue moonz body -blue rsvp color body with backplug -blue cartoon comssa, no backplug -pink hyperjell, no cap -2 jimnie jells, no cap -3 g3 bodies -5 supertips -colortwin body -gellyroll body -light green playcolor body -light blue playcolor body[/SPOILER] [SIZE="3"][B]Any Item for $1.00[/B][/SIZE] [SPOILER="$1"] -tinted blue g2 -turquoise supergrip -2 g2 ex -2 pink aqualip -yellow cartoon comssa -red cartoon comssa -2 light blue bellcolor -4 blue bellcolor -superpirat body -4 blue profiles -1 green profile -orange tapliclip -5 persons body -pink persons sub body -superpirat body -light blue playcolor body -blue rsvp color -black mini rsvp -tinted g3, no tip -another tinted blue g2[/SPOILER] [SIZE="3"][B]Any Item for $2.00[/B][/SIZE] [SPOILER="$2"] -red rsvp gel -light blue rsvp color -2 blue rsvp color -4 moonz -clear rsvp with moonz grip -yellow sunburst -blue sunburst -light blue playcolor -double capped light blue bellcolor -double comssa capped yellow bellcolor -beige persons with cap -2 sailor twin -blue sailor gel -light blue sailor gel -black hyperjell -2 g3s -2 signo dx -2 g-tec (same as hi tec) -2 namaes [/SPOILER] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [SIZE="3"][B]Grips[/B][/SIZE] Unless otherwise indicated next to the grips name in the spoiler, each grip is $1 [SPOILER="Grips"] -4 black anyballs -2 blue anyballs -pink anyball -light blue anyball -blue lakubo -blue/red hyperjell -1/2 an airfit grip ($0.50) -2 halves of a dr. grip grip ($1 for both) -2 smaller pieces of a dr. grip grip ($0.50 for both) -black beifa -gray sailor -blue sailor -2 light blue sailor -clear sailor -purple rsvp grip ($0.50) -light blue rsvp grip ($0.50) -impact rt grip ($2.50) -3 white hgg grip -2 blue signo dx grip -red signo dx grip [/SPOILER] [SIZE="3"][B]Tips[/B][/SIZE] Unless otherwise indicated next to the tip name in the spoiler, each tip is $1 [SPOILER="Tips"] -hgg tip + old retr rsvp tip (makes a good extended MX) -4 hgg tips -2 hgr tips -3 g3 tips -2 signo tips (light version) -6 zt tips -impact rt tip ($2) -2 signo tips -f301 tip -gspec tip -airblanc tip -gripmatic tip ($3) -american dr. grip tip ($2) -pds fake signo + hgg combo tip ($2)[/SPOILER] [SIZE="3"][B]Caps and Other things[/B][/SIZE] [SPOILER="Caps"] -10 comssa caps ($0.25 each) -1 yellow clear comssa cap ($0.25) -pendolsa air ms body ($1.00) -signo tip (found this later on -- $1) -signo broad grip (found this later on too -- $1.50) -red KT cap ($3) -light blue KT cap ($3) -2 reynold caps (one has a small crack, so that's $1, $2 for the uncracked one) -2 tinted g3 caps ($0.50 each) -g3 cap ($0.50) -2 hyperjell caps ($1 each) -4 metal pencil caps ($4) -2 blue g2 grips ($0.50 each) -1 black g2 grip ($1) -2 light blue rsvp mini caps ($0.50 each) -3 rsvp caps ($0.50 each) [/SPOILER] [SIZE="3"][B]Random Pens[/B][/SIZE] [SPOILER="Random Pens"] -2 white dc pds comssa ($4 each) -pink dr. grip pen ($9) -dc yellow air ms, no grips no tips ($2) -gripmatic ($3) -yellow sunburst ($2) -white zt expandz ($3) -light blue ct ($2.50) -white rsvp backplug sub ($1.50) -unfinished retr. MX (tek's unreleased method-- I don't personally know how to finish it, so if you're good at modding, perhaps you can figure it out. The clicker works fine right now though, i just don't know how to connect a cap to it. This piece took a lot of time for me to make though..) -- ($4) -tek's retr. mx mechanism (this is the mechanism used for the unfinished mod on its left) ($2) -blue capless sunburst ($1) -black g2 ($2)[/SPOILER] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [SIZE="3"][B]Mods[/B][/SIZE] [SPOILER="Mods and Other"] -Sky mod (hgg grip in the front is extended with an rsvp grip) ($7) -white souffle ballsign mod ($4) -color MX with g2 grip ($3) -personal MX created by iMatt ($9) -EP Comssa ($8) -Playcolor mod with impact rt + hgg tips created by Outlander ($8) -blue rushon ($3) -pink person's kt, no tips ($20) -SX Mod created by AwonW ($10) -key3 mod created by dimachka ($8) -yellow playcolor buster with impact rt tips created by Colin ($11) -yellow MX, a bit used ($4) -blue moonz MX ($4) -pink/black dami mod ($12) -ayatori mod, my first one from a few years ago so the grip cut is a little sloppy, but it's one i've treasured :\ ($15) -stevieboy personal rsvp mod ($7) -3000*f, a little used ($25) -v5 comssa, the last pds comssa before they became stickered ($35)[/SPOILER] EDIT: So I think that's about it... I'm not sure if I want to sell anything else at the moment, cause I still have a bit of stuff left, but I think I'll keep those for now. [B][SIZE="5"]BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING AND LOOK AT THE PICTURE CAREFULLY BEFORE BUYING. I WILL PM YOU WITH MY ADDRESS AND ORDER CONFIRMATION AS SOON AS I CAN.[/SIZE][/B]

2. JC
    Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 17:30:45

So here's the thing, many people are reluctant to buy because of this $15 minimum and I'm reluctant to sell unless I get more than a couple bucks out a trip to the post office. Since I just love to please you people, I'm removing the $15 minimum purchase requirement -- instead, I'm going to just make you pay the $3 shipping no matter how small your order is. If you order a single grip, yes, the shipping is $3. It won't cost me $3 to ship it, but I'm still charging $3 shipping regardless because of my inconvenience. If you can't deal with that eitherrrr... well, sorry, that's as much as I'm doing for you guys. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Secondly, I added grips and tip to the first post so feel free to take a look at those -- still fairly cheap. I'll break out the more expensive stuff in a little bit (like tonight maybe? ...or earlier). ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And finally, no more PMs to place your orders. It's becoming a mess, and I can't keep track of it. [B]For the people who already PM'd me, post here and say that you already PM'd me. [/B] I'll check the time of the post and compare it to the other PM's and then I'll have that reserved for you. But please post your order for me as well. --In your post you should state: [B]Item you want (be specific, some of them are similar), price that it is, total price of order including shipping. [/B] You may reserve pens by posting saying that you will buy it, and then later update that post with more pens that you wish to buy if you want to. If you see someone reserve, you may still want to try to reserve by saying you want it too... in the case that the first person no longer wants to buy the pen, it will go to the next person who has posted. --Hopefully, that will keep things neater for me. --I'll try to cross out whatever's been reserved so you can see what items are left faster, but I can only do that so often.. so take a look at peoples' posts. Well, that's it for updates for now, I'll post more up in a bit.

3. Matrix-Chan
    Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 17:40:30

I'll reserve 3$ 3 Persons (the two brown ones and the light blue one) 4$ Blue Moonz and Hyperjell Edit: also 0.5$ UCPSB clear KT body 0.5$ Colortwin Body also, Paypal? EDIT: [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]Cancelled [/SIZE][/COLOR]due to no persons and moonz

4. Tetsip
    Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 17:40:37

Can i buy all of your moonz except that clear body, your hi tec Cs, both 1/2 dr. grip grip halves and your 2 namaes :3

5. That Guy
    Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 17:40:39

I want both the cartoon commsas. And that pink thing you have :]

6. VN
    Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 18:15:09

I want the pink, purple, and beige persons please =]

7. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 18:23:34

Just for reserve: Already pmed you about old namaes

8. Colin
    Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 19:08:34

Sorry to burst your bubbles you guys..but I already called most of the stuff you guys want. Shot JC a pm before anyone posted or made offers. I got: -UCPSB KT body -Red RSVP Gel -Blue RSVP Gel body -Blue Moonz body -2x Yellow Sunburst Bodies -2x Clear G3 bodies -Orange Tapiclip -6x person's bodies / mickey mouse CT thing (or whatever it is) -Moonz MX -yellow MX 0.5x8+7+4+4= 19$+3$ shipping =22$

9. Matrix-Chan
    Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 19:36:17

@Colin: You just destroyed my first USA trade ever.

10. walrus
    Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 20:51:08

both 1/2 of dr grip grips $1 dr grip tip $2 _______ $3+ [shipping $3]= $6 sorry i PM you accidentaly........

11. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Jul 15 2010 02:48:54

reserve meh the red persons kt, light blue kt cap, and light blue ct

12. JC
    Date: Thu, Jul 15 2010 02:53:14

Nachoaddict wrote: reserve meh the red persons kt, light blue kt cap, and light blue ct
    you mean pink? and just warning you, the light blue kt cap and the light blue ct are slightly different colors

13. xepher
    Date: Thu, Jul 15 2010 03:00:15

I'll buy: skyblue ct cap 3$ g spec tip 1$ super pirat body 1$ (rubbed) 2 namaes 4$ pink hyper jell (no cap) .5$ + 3$ shipping total=12.5$ and might add some pens actually didn't see nacho's post, if the skyblue ct cap is taken cancel my order

14. Flarion
    Date: Thu, Jul 15 2010 03:25:06

Alright JC, heres what Im looking for... 1 sky blue anyball grip $1 1 sky blue RSVP grip $.50 1 white HGG grip $1 4 HGG tips $4 ($1 each) 4 commssa caps $1 (.25$ each) 1 black bodied yellow supertip $.50 adds up to.. $8 + $3 for shipping = $11 unless of course you want to be a pal and give it to me for $10

15. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Jul 15 2010 03:41:56

Alright Xepher I'll be a nice guy to you and JC lol ^^. I dun really want that ct cap nor the skyblue ct anymorez. I've finalized with this: 2 Old Namaes = $4 1 Persons KT = $20 $24 + $3 shipping = $27 Still wondering if I was first to pm about old namaes so not sure yet :/

16. poisoned
    Date: Thu, Jul 15 2010 04:12:33

reserve: tek rt mx unfinished mec: 4$ hgg tip on rsvp rt tip: 1$ hgr tip x2: 2$ white hgg grip: 1$ all dr grip sections: 1.50$ ballsign/gellroll body: .50$ airfit grip half: .50$ cartoon comssa: 1$ total: 11.50$

17. ruthlessace
    Date: Thu, Jul 15 2010 10:35:38

PM sent.

18. walrus
    Date: Thu, Jul 15 2010 14:34:11

i would like both halves of the dr.grip grip $1 and a dr.grip tip $2 ______ $3 + [shipping $3]= $6

19. SnowyKitten
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 01:32:55

Reserve: -2 light blue bellcolor=$2 -4 blue bellcolor=$4 -1 double capped light blue bellcolor=$2 -1 double capped yellow bell color=$2 -2 white dc pds comssa ($4 each) 2+4=6+2=8+2=$10+$8=18$ i dont know if you have to ship it to me if ur still in NYC but if you arent here its 21$ +shipping and 18$ if we meet up somehow

20. shonenbatman
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 05:00:01

if you accept paypal, i would like to reserve: 3 g3 bodies - $1.50 [s]1 pink hyperjell 1 white dc pds comssa - $4 1 gellyroll body 4 comssa caps - $1 1 pds white comssa - $4 (if i have enough money >_>) +$3 shipping total: $13.50 is the souffle body like a gellyroll? if so, i want to add that[/s] canceled

21. RdHg
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 14:28:30

What if my order is over 15$. Do I still have to pay shipping Key3 Mod 8$ Dami Mod 12$ (shipping 3$) 20$ or 23$ nvm

22. vuongsteez
    Date: Wed, Jul 21 2010 05:20:15

well the only way i can buy things online is using a visa debit card. would you accept that? Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours: ah nvm

23. SnowyKitten
    Date: Thu, Jul 22 2010 07:21:44

is it possible for us to meet up sometime to do the trade soon because theres a mod i really wanted to make with the pens you had on your list which is -2 light blue bellcolor=$2 -4 blue bellcolor=$4 -1 double capped light blue bellcolor=$2 -1 double capped yellow bell color=$2 -2 white dc pds comssa ($4 each) please reply soon because im currently attending a college workshop this summer and will very soon be busy with those college type work T.T

24. shonenbatman
    Date: Thu, Jul 22 2010 22:00:19

TPsLove wrote: is it possible for us to meet up sometime to do the trade soon because theres a mod i really wanted to make with the pens you had on your list which is -2 light blue bellcolor=$2 -4 blue bellcolor=$4 -1 double capped light blue bellcolor=$2 -1 double capped yellow bell color=$2 -2 white dc pds comssa ($4 each) please reply soon because im currently attending a college workshop this summer and will very soon be busy with those college type work T.T
    i already reserved a white pds comssa mang never mind, canceled order

25. bboymax
    Date: Mon, Aug 16 2010 09:36:59

PM sent...

26. bielspeed
    Date: Sat, Jul 2 2011 19:15:57

You still selling?

27. Riley
    Date: Sat, Jul 2 2011 19:57:37

Yea, idk if you're still selling, but I'll buy the DC yellow bellcolor ($2) and capless pink hyperjell (.50). +3.00 shipping = 5.50.

28. blahblahting
    Date: Sat, Jul 2 2011 20:22:04

2 namaes ($2) + shipping ($3) = $5 total? :3

29. Raos
    Date: Sat, Jul 2 2011 20:35:43

pink persons kt with no tips, gripmatic tip and gripmatic pen?

30. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 12:07:45

most of the stuff here is gone :/ @DrakeOhMeteor007 Nacho already bought that pink persons KT :P

31. Raos
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 12:53:16

Krispy Kreme wrote: most of the stuff here is gone :/ @DrakeOhMeteor007 Nacho already bought that pink persons KT :P
    damn

32. JC
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 16:07:21

This thread was dead for a year and just got revived...most of this stuff isn't here anymore. I'll try to update it I guess since I do still have quite a bit of pens to get rid of lol

33. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 16:40:44

Update with moar ^^

34. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 17:10:08

i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want that DC light blue bellcolor. LIKE REALLY FRIKIN bad.

35. Raos
    Date: Sun, Jul 3 2011 20:34:01

@JC do you have any persons/watercolour/m&ms/sweetdrop? Please update, I am looking forward to your stuff

36. yoppi000
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 01:36:17

i want to buy all ur white comssa caps dat r 25 cents each!! plx respond to dis wait also i want to buy 2 g3 bodies $2 dollars each :D

37. bielspeed
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 01:50:23

Well, i want: -Yellow Cartoon Comssa -Red Cartoon Comssa - 2 Light blue bellcolor -Double comssa capped bellcolor yellow -Light Blue CT -Yellow clear comssa cap -2 reynolds caps Total Price + Shipping inter. = $16,75 But I can't confirm the buying now and I wanted to know what form of payment, please.

38. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 02:15:56

Guys don't jump on orders until he updates. A lot of that stuff is gone. Trust me I know...because I bought stuff when he opened the thread but it still says that the things I bought are available. He'll probably just reset orders once he posts a new thread or whatever.

39. J74Q
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 02:23:50

yellow MX, a bit used ($4) blue moonz MX ($4) 1 white dc pds comssa ($4 each) 2 comssa caps ($0.25 each) 1 pink anyball 1 light blue anyball 2 smaller pieces of a dr. grip grip ($0.50 for both) 1 double comssa capped yellow bellcolor 16 USD for all i calculated :) @JC

40. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 03:14:48

Nobody ever listens to me =_=