UPSB v4

Where to find Pens in... / Pen buying in Bangkok

1. lolfus
    Date: Fri, Oct 14 2011 12:56:28

Im going to Bangkok with my Family and im wondering where to buy Pens. At my first time in Bangkok i searched and dont found anything except for some crayolas. Now you can tell my where to go and i say my tuk tuk driver where he has to bring me:D I was at siam shoping center and there i found the crayolas. So i hope you can help me. Please excuse my terrible english. greetings from thailand from lolfus from the gpc.

2. lolfus
    Date: Sat, Oct 15 2011 13:57:43

Come on Guys, nobody can help me?? Youre kidding??? Nobody from Bangkok who knows where to go?

3. lolfus
    Date: Tue, Oct 18 2011 13:13:28

Push! Come on help me!

4. lolfus
    Date: Thu, Oct 20 2011 07:58:18

was today on a trip to burma, some meters from the thai border i found some uniball signos:D happy found something usefull. is 1,3 dollar for one signo ok? have a nice day!

5. lolfus
    Date: Sun, Oct 30 2011 10:35:05

ok, now im in cambodia, but i will come back to thailand and back to bangkok. but i think this thread is kind of senseless. hope anyone will tell me where to go

6. lolfus
    Date: Thu, Dec 22 2011 01:26:58

Hey there, in siam shoping center, you can get 50 supertips, signo dx all colors, hggs all colors, lackubo, laknok, pentel hybrid roller, and some more. i dont know the shops name and i found superpirates! in a shop in chinatown.