UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / P 1st CV (Main Video & Bonus Track)

1. L-in
    Date: Fri, Oct 14 2011 04:06:08

PSH proudly presenting one of our top psers - P's first collaboration video. This video combines several best spinners in PSH, THPSC, and UPSB. Many people submitted their awesome videos, but due to P's careful filtering and selections, only about 10 people are chosen at last. The CV will have a bonus track, for some of the most awesome videos submitted to P. This is a wonderful CV, please enjoy~! [video=youtube;NarPRp6sEhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NarPRp6sEhI[/video] Here is a bonus track for "P 1st CV" too. In the video, it says "preview" and "coming soon" because it is released on PSH as a glance of "P 1st CV"'s quality. However, the video is really a bonus track because it combines several best videos submitted to P for "P 1st CV" but unfortunately filtered due to video length. Hope you enjoy this bonus track as well as "P 1st CV"! [video=youtube;6ck3-9OfAQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ck3-9OfAQg[/video] :XD: Enjoy~!

2. Escorpio123
    Date: Fri, Oct 14 2011 04:07:39

Nice :D. Your filtering skills are high, 'cause in the Bonus track, you can see great spinners but same time, somehow the appeal or the camera angle gave less points ;), so good job in the filtering :O. IN THE BONUS TRACK: Omg :O in 1:51 really good :rolleyes: great creativity.

3. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Oct 14 2011 05:22:43

Liked the last combo in the bonus track. Cool use of a pen that splits into two pieces ^_^ The collab was epic. My goodness I loved it.

4. Elune
    Date: Fri, Oct 14 2011 05:26:08

Peem and Acid_DNA ... wow they're nearly inactive now X_X Great Collabbbbbbb :boing:

5. i.suk
    Date: Fri, Oct 14 2011 07:43:18

:wub: great CV hmm, if only clear's presentation was a bit better, it'd have been nice to have him there too =\

6. Gisele 8
    Date: Fri, Oct 14 2011 12:35:50

clear combo has been done many times, no offense ^^ good collab! full of power xD i've heard that music in several collabs, btw... (no me gusta) acid DNA <3<3<3

7. RaM
    Date: Fri, Oct 14 2011 13:43:46

good to see peem in a cv after a long while. :)) nice nice

8. Gland
    Date: Fri, Oct 14 2011 14:57:18

glad to see acid-DNA and Peem <3

9. YUi
    Date: Sat, Oct 15 2011 05:49:13

Holy mama, the spinners are mostly legends for the cv :O

10. Soren
    Date: Sat, Oct 15 2011 09:06:44

i havent seen such an awesome collab in a while! olii kicked started it off with an awesome style concentrated combo, very beautiful i.suk with his awesome consistency in power tricks acid_dna blew me away with his awesome busts, the second person in the world to perform the twisted sonic aerial bust fall? (please correct me if im wrong) supawit's linkages are godlike spinnerpeem!!!!!!!! his combo was super fast with amazing consistency and control, he pulled of the multiple bust so easily and it looked beautiful! his combo is flawlessly smooth! i really hope we get to seem more from him and i hope he decides to participate in the wc12 the bonus track also included lots of great material and were a joy to watch, the combos were just as good as the main cv with great creativity in some too, im glad you uploaded a bonus track too as pretty much everyone doesnt show the filtered combos windy appeared very "snow like" even the way he sits, camera angle, the floor, the style in his combo, hmmm seem suspiscious, are you sure that's not snow lol? just kidding =p clear's combo was so creative, with great spinless style too, i really liked how he took the pen apart and later assembled it This is an extraoridinary cv! You did a fantastic job!

11. Vaan
    Date: Sat, Oct 15 2011 15:09:09

Acid_DNA is alive!!! ^^ very nice CV!