UPSB v4

Off-topic / South Park Triv

1. juggalo666666
    Date: Thu, Oct 13 2011 13:07:33

Well By the title I guess you know its about one of the best shows of all time.. One will ask questions the next will answer and ask more questions let me start us off. What is the name of the person who owns City wok? What was the name of the animal that Al Gore was ranting on about.

2. Wisp
    Date: Thu, Oct 13 2011 20:27:26

City wok? Tuong lu Kim (Who isn't asian, he is actually called Janice) Al Gore was on about the pigbearman, no wait, it looks like a manpigbear, no wait, its like a pigmanbear. WAIT ManBearPig! What animal does Paris Hilton dress butters up as? What does she nickname him? Whats the name of the christmas episode where they just sing throughout the whole duration?

3. juggalo666666
    Date: Fri, Oct 14 2011 14:57:31

Paris hilton dresses him up as a dog. nickname:unknown A howdy doody christmas. What is the name of kyles parents? stans parents? cartmans parent? kennys parents? and what is the name of cartmans cat and favorite toy?

4. Wisp
    Date: Sun, Oct 16 2011 14:08:22

You were wrongo n the first one, it's a bear, and it's Mr Biggles. Gerald, Sheila. Randy, Sharon Liane, Jack Stuart, Carol What is Stan's great Aunt called?

5. juggalo666666
    Date: Mon, Oct 17 2011 17:11:10

Hmmm since i do not want to google and cheat i will say unknown. What is the name of the 38th episode in the first season. What does Kenny throw at Butters that gets lodged in his eye?