1. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Oct 13 2011 06:10:41

YamatehS Phisan

2. Vaan
    Date: Thu, Oct 13 2011 06:25:51

+1 for yamateh! but the usual style was boring

3. Elune
    Date: Thu, Oct 13 2011 07:27:37

I think there's a big difference in experience of you two xD YamatehS +1 xD But I won't vote :boing:

4. Vaan
    Date: Thu, Oct 13 2011 07:39:56

that was obvious

5. Enkronidus
    Date: Thu, Oct 13 2011 08:31:04

I can't tell whether or not you guys are being sarcastic, because there are 3 votes on Phisan's side.

6. Adventus99
    Date: Fri, Oct 14 2011 17:20:54

+1 YamatehS

7. Enkronidus
    Date: Fri, Oct 14 2011 21:46:30

Elune wrote: I think there's a big difference in experience of you two xD YamatehS +1 xD But I won't vote :boing:
    Just to analyse this, in case someone is missing something. Phisan clearly has more difficulty than YamatehS. It's not that easy linking that Swivel thingy immediately into a Wiper Reverse, his overall combo was harder as well. While Yamateh gets my mark for the smoothness and style[Not that Phisan wasn't smooth, but I just feel that it could be smoother] the combo was okay. Now it remains with the opinions. I can't see a big gap between the experience lines either, I see the gap but it's just a small one. Good luck to both, anyway. Seems like a close match, [hopefully?].

8. Elune
    Date: Sun, Oct 16 2011 15:40:04

Enkronidus wrote: Just to analyse this, in case someone is missing something. Phisan clearly has more difficulty than YamatehS. It's not that easy linking that Swivel thingy immediately into a Wiper Reverse, his overall combo was harder as well. While Yamateh gets my mark for the smoothness and style[Not that Phisan wasn't smooth, but I just feel that it could be smoother] the combo was okay. Now it remains with the opinions. I can't see a big gap between the experience lines either, I see the gap but it's just a small one. Good luck to both, anyway. Seems like a close match, [hopefully?].
    Just my opinion lol I think that the hand and the hand motion of YamatehS is much more deliberate than Phisan's .... It's not easy to get them within a a few months, so I just base on this to say that there was a difference in experience btw them (yes maybe not big) Sorry if I was wrong xD