UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Ivabra white DC mod

1. Ivabra
    Date: Sun, Oct 9 2011 15:44:39

Hi guys, I hadn't posted my pen's tutorial on UPSB so here is it :) [Center of Gravity or COG for short]: COG = COP [Length]: 20 cm [Weight]: 18 g I think (it's close to Dr.KT's weight) [Style]: double capped [Estimated cost]: I don't really know because the prices aren't the same in dollars and in Euro =) (but I think it's like 15 or 20 euros) MATERIAL LIST : -2 zebra airfits tips -2 Beifa grips -2 white com.ssa caps -EDIT : The name of the body is "Fibracolor " (picture : http://cs10819.vk.com/u82113979/103270053/z_d3c48881.jpg ) How to make it : [video=youtube;ZkxUeTYdeIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkxUeTYdeIk[/video] If you have any questions just tell me I'll answer =) (I'm sorry for my bad English, maybe there are some mistakes I don't know ^^ I read the Guide to create this topic so I hope there's not any big mistakes)

2. beratio
    Date: Sun, Oct 9 2011 15:45:48

yoo nice pro spinner, every1 should make this

3. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Sun, Oct 9 2011 16:14:59

beratio wrote: yoo nice pro spinner, every1 should make this
    if they own beifa grips. Awesome mod. This is a variantion of Dr.Comssa? Just add beifa grips. Sorry if this mod was made before that.

4. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Oct 9 2011 16:27:28

I don't know :/ Seems like a Buster CYL with different grips to me. And possibly a different body since you didn't specify.

5. Ivabra
    Date: Sun, Oct 9 2011 16:28:53

I don't know what is Dr. Comssa ^^ But except beifas & white body the material is not rare :) I mean it's normal that some pens got the same material.. (BTW I posted it because a hundred people asked me what was the material...)

6. DArKT
    Date: Sun, Oct 9 2011 18:45:24

@Nachoaddict Yeah,but not every mod that uses a Airfit tip and a ST are Buster's...

7. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Oct 9 2011 19:18:28

DArKT wrote: @Nachoaddict Yeah,but not every mod that uses a Airfit tip and a ST are Buster's...
    I didn't say that...I said if it uses super tip, comssa caps, and airfit tips it seems like a buster with different grips...Does it not seem like that? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

8. hahakumquat
    Date: Sun, Oct 9 2011 19:41:32

i think the board should have a "What is Your Favorite DC Combination?" Seeing as mods like these all consist of a tip, cap, grip, and barrel. i also think saying, "any barrel you want" is a really cheap way to create a tutorial, because then I could say, "use any cap, any tip, any grip, and any barrel. bam, DC mod. spins like sexkxkxxkskxkckssxx etc" just throwing that out there, not hating on your mod, but i just think the creator should use some judgement on whether creating a proper tutorial for such a simple mod is worthwhile to the board. just because there are requests doesnt mean you should make the tut. but yeah, go for it i guess. woopwoop airfit mods.

9. DArKT
    Date: Sun, Oct 9 2011 20:27:39

Nachoaddict wrote: I didn't say that...I said if it uses super tip, comssa caps, and airfit tips it seems like a buster with different grips...Does it not seem like that? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yeah,in the tuto,Ivabra used Dr grip tips too...= P The parts are similar,but if it spins in a differnt way?

10. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Oct 9 2011 20:36:17

DArKT wrote: Yeah,in the tuto,Ivabra used Dr grip tips too...= P The parts are similar,but if it spins in a differnt way?
    He was just showing that you could sub in the tips. And yeah that's a given. Every mod (even mods constructed similarly) will spin slightly differently because the amount of grip the mod uses will not be the same every time, the weights of the parts will not always be perfect, etc. But that doesn't mean that I said all mods with airfit tips and supertip body are busters... :p that's all I was trying to get at. I just thought it was too close to a buster in terms of construction and parts to be really considered something original.

11. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Sun, Oct 9 2011 20:51:54

variation is just another term for "I don't have this part so I'll sub in mine and call it something else." :D It's up to the people to call it Ivabra DC mod. I'll call it Ivabra mod but I will forget it eventually.

12. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Oct 9 2011 21:01:10

@Ivabra can you please add pictures? i'm always too lazy to watch the whole video... lol. but nice mod ^^

13. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Oct 9 2011 21:25:10

Nice mod. Your one of my favorite spinners. If I can get my hands on some befias then ill make if for sure. If somebody can figure out the name of the body, please post it here. Good tut, good mod (even if it lacks originality)

14. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Oct 9 2011 23:04:54

@Cloud buster cyl, but change the grip to black beifas. Frog~

15. funnky
    Date: Mon, Oct 10 2011 00:22:12

nice buster

16. Ivabra
    Date: Mon, Oct 10 2011 16:41:24

Cloud => Here is a picture Actually yes the material is pretty close of Buster CYL's material but the feelings aren't the same ... And busterCYL is longer than my own pen =) And sorry if it's not original but I don't care... My aim wasn't to do the most original and most beautiful pen ever but ist was to do a pen which is really pleasant to spin... Imo it's the best pen I've ever spun. But that's subjective my feelings aren't the same for every one. And I repeat I only posted it because several spinners asked me to make a tut' ^^

17. Colin
    Date: Thu, Oct 13 2011 03:44:34

Ivabra wrote: [SIZE="1"]Hi guys, I didn't post my video tutorial yet on UPSB so here is it :) [Center of Gravity or COG for short]: COG = COP [Length]: 20 cm [Weight]: 18 g I think (it's close to Dr.KT's weight) [Style]: double capped [Estimated cost]: I don't really know because the prices aren't the same in dollars and in Euro =) (but I think it's like 15 or 20 euros) MATERIAL LIST : -2 zebra airfits tips -2 Beifa grips -2 white com.ssa caps -White body (it can be whatever you want... Supertips or superpirate or cartoon CS. I don't know what's the name of my white body) (If someone could tell me the price of these pens it would be nice ^^) How to make it : [video=you69tube;ZkxUeTYdeIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkxUeTYdeIk[/video] If you have any questions just tell me I'll answer =) (I'm sorry for my bad English, maybe there are some mistakes I don't know ^^[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]I read the Guide to create this topic so I hope there's not any big mistakes)[/SIZE]
    :clap: :clap: Someone who read the rules. Sir, I have great respect for you.

18. Vaan
    Date: Thu, Oct 13 2011 06:44:07

now i have one of this!! ^^

19. Ivabra
    Date: Thu, Oct 13 2011 15:48:38

Colin wrote: :clap: :clap: Someone who read the rules. Sir, I have great respect for you.
    Trolling is bad ^^ Vaan > that's cool =D

20. NoobFlorish
    Date: Mon, Feb 13 2012 14:49:11

simple :D

21. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Feb 13 2012 15:29:12

NoobFlorish wrote: simple :D
    Please dont revive old threads. It is quite annoying. Even if It has to do with the sexiness of Ivabra.

22. Ivabra
    Date: Sun, Feb 26 2012 11:59:15

Actually it's quite cool because thanks to Akura, I finally find out what's the name of the body ! :D It's called "fibracolor" here's a picture :

23. Chobi
    Date: Sun, Feb 26 2012 12:32:25

Ivabra wrote: Actually it's quite cool because thanks to Akura, I finally find out what's the name of the body ! :D It's called "fibracolor" here's a picture : http://cs10819.vk.com/u82113979/103270053/z_d3c48881.jpg
    looks exactly the same as the Philippine ST sub that we have a fuck load of here O_o :

24. {TH}Enzo
    Date: Sun, Feb 26 2012 12:45:24

Chobi wrote: looks exactly the same as the Philippine ST sub that we have a fuck load of here O_o : http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fRjbFL1TsOQ/TfIfxtqgxaI/AAAAAAAAAGA/wIB6kHoBnyY/s400/lil%2Bhands.gif
    :O!!!!!! it is!! fibra color looks like lil hands!

25. Raptor
    Date: Thu, Jun 14 2012 09:37:05

nice mod. I made one. It's like a KT.