UPSB v4

Off-topic / New apple ios 4.0 jailbreak

1. Catch
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 08:33:30

Ok I recently got a itouch and learned about jailbreaking and can't find a damn jailbreak for my itouch here's my device info. Can someone help iPod itouch 2g 4.0 Mc model(new bootrom)

2. KTrinh93
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 15:28:24

Catch wrote: Ok I recently got a itouch and learned about jailbreaking and can't find a damn jailbreak for my itouch here's my device info. Can someone help iPod itouch 2g 4.0 Mc model(new bootrom)
    at the moment i dont believe they have a jailbreak for mc models right now.. universal jailbreaks usually come out a little bit after the actual mobile OS release.. http://blog.iphone-dev.org/ will give you pretty much everything you need to know about the current status of what can or can't be jailbroken and precautions and warnings since they are the ones that make the jailbreaking application/program.. right now though they say this...
    If you have an iPod touch 2G (non-MC model) that is jailbroken (but not with Spirit) then you can restore using recovery mode. As an alternative to PwnageTool, you can use redsn0w on non-MC iPod Touch 2G (on both Windows and Mac) as mentioned in our last post.
    so at the moment looks like your device is not supported by the jailbreaking utilities..

3. Darealone
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 21:16:13

I don't believe that they have one out yet but I believe they should be soon.

4. NoRice4U
    Date: Sat, Jul 17 2010 22:26:24

warning to itouch 2g users this shit rapes your battery