UPSB v4

Temporary Bin / Dr. KT black diamond and Bonkura KT

1. Jo
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 00:32:32

Hey guys, which pen mentioned above are lighter? Because I hate it when I spin Buster(heavy mods) so im afraid I bought the wrong choice , so guys pls help me decide which is generally lighter / what u recommend. Thanks. P/s: I like the black diamond Becuz the diamond stripes are awesome whereelse the bonkura kt is plain black.

2. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 00:34:35

You need to post in General Modification questions or something. They're identical except the black diamond has an outsert on it I think. Unless you're talking about Bonkura KT as in the limegreen and orange or skyblue and pink. If you use sailor grips on a bonkura kt it's lighter than the black diamond KT.

3. Jo
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 00:39:57

How do I move the thread? And what do u mean bonkura kt lime green, sky-blue? And I thought bonkura kt uses dr grip grip ? Which will u recommend to me? P/s: off topic is key3 good? Or should I buy seven or should I buy both ? Thanks!

4. Raos
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 00:46:26

Nachoaddict wrote: You need to post in General Modification questions or something. They're identical except the black diamond has an outsert on it I think. Unless you're talking about Bonkura KT as in the limegreen and orange or skyblue and pink. If you use sailor grips on a bonkura kt it's lighter than the black diamond KT.
    hes talking about hte bonkura kt with dr grip grips. The black diamond kt is lighter then the dr gripped bonkura kt

5. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 00:50:42

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: hes talking about hte bonkura kt with dr grip grips. The black diamond kt is lighter then the dr gripped bonkura kt
    They are identical in weight then :facepalm: Taken from the Dr. KT Black Diamond Penwish page... http://penwish.com/product_info.php?products_id=602 Taken from the Bonkura KT thread in v3... http://www.upsb.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=1520

6. Jo
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 01:02:30

O.o I'm confuse drakeohmeteor said black diamond is lighter whereelse you said they"re identical in forms of weight o.o P/s: which is better in your opinion?

7. DArKT
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 01:04:08

otally offtopic,but,if you want to buy a KT,buy the Shadow,or the Gold diamond *-*

8. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 01:13:48

I'm pretty sure the Black Diamond is just a Bonkura KT with an outsert... You can ask @PenwisH himself if you want to know for sure.

9. penmodzilla21
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 01:41:02

they are both kts made the same way with ky caps and bodies and dr grip tips and grips there identical in weight

10. RicLu98
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 02:04:53

just get the shadow

11. MinEste
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 02:06:24

The black diamond KT looks like it has an RSVP body + insert + vinyl on the outer body. I could be trippin' though

12. browndog12
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 02:08:45

i know for a fact that black diamond KT is a Bonkura KT with outsert. i bout one and actually took off the outsert eventually. to answer your original question, if youre looking for a light mod, dont buy any KT. they are very heavy.

13. Vassenato
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 02:11:50

JUST BUY A FUCKING PEN ALREADY

14. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 02:13:23

They are the same pen.