UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Penwish Out of Town Again 10/5 - 10/11 As usual Freebies with Orders

1. PenwisH
    Date: Tue, Oct 4 2011 06:22:33

Going out of town again starting October 5 and will be returning October 11th 12ish. So all order starting 2 PM central standard time today (October 4th) will include free stuffs in the order. As usual, the earlier you order during the time I am gone, the more stuff that you get. Will be a mixture of pen parts, pens, and mods for some. Freebies will include the new fluro sailor (beifa subs) since those came in. :applaud: I'll still have access to upsb/email but email is the best way to contact me [email][email protected][/email] It goes straight to my crackberry and i usually respond to emails within 30 minutes (no joke) feel free to txt as well 312-890-3290.

2. hoyeesuan
    Date: Tue, Oct 4 2011 07:41:01

PenwisH wrote: Going out of town again starting October 5 and will be returning October 11th 12ish. So all order starting 2 PM central standard time today (October 4th) will include free stuffs in the order. As usual, the earlier you order during the time I am gone, the more stuff that you get. Will be a mixture of pen parts, pens, and mods for some. Freebies will include the new fluro sailor (beifa subs) since those came in. :applaud: I'll still have access to upsb/email but email is the best way to contact me [email][email protected][/email] It goes straight to my crackberry and i usually respond to emails within 30 minutes (no joke) feel free to txt as well 312-890-3290.
    Crackberry? Not blackberry?

3. PenwisH
    Date: Tue, Oct 4 2011 07:42:19

ehh most people call blackberry crackberry in usa =/

4. Vaan
    Date: Tue, Oct 4 2011 10:23:52

@PenwisH will also post it on facebook ^^

5. Colin
    Date: Wed, Oct 5 2011 00:45:05

We got Penwish's phone number.. :trollface: